The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to get out

A post of a ranting nature...

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Then what are you doing asking for advice?

Forums of people only have two things, facts and opinions.

Make up you mind and then do it. This thread is unnecessary since you wont listen to us.
Your personal opinion has nothing to do with what advice you might have. I don't care if you don't like me, I don't mind haters.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
Your personal opinion has nothing to do with what advice you might have. I don't care if you don't like me, I don't mind haters.
You've got it all wrong.
I don't hate you. Hating someone requires energy. If I'm going to spend my energy on someone, I'm going to hate someone worth my time.

Personal opinions matter when it comes to advice. Any advice given comes from personal experience.

For example, I've said this before, my father told me the only way to get rich is to sell dope.
That's his personal opinion through experience. Doesn't make it true.

I've known people who've gotten rich off of trivial things like car washes or snow plow services.
Hell I knew a 16 year old kid who made 100k selling off his lawn care business. (Sadly to pay for college, so much potential)

I also know people who've failed. Lost everything.
Know why? They knew better than everyone else. Now they have no one else.

In my last post I was stating that if you don't want to take our personal advice(read opinions) to you, then you've become nothing but a void where we throw our energy away.

Take action. Either get to class or start something small. Otherwise, do nothing.
You get the reward for the action you take.

Mike

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

When you ask for advice, you are asking people for their opinions.

See, I may say, start a business. This answer is based on my experience, so in my opinion it is the best route.
A doctor may say, go to college and become a doctor because in his opinion it is the best choice, because it worked for him.
Someone else may say, go learn to flip houses. They are probably a real estate investor that started young and is doing well now.

So you need to take into account that the advice given to you depends on the person giving it. Hence you should care about their personal opinions.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
You're taking what I said out of context, it doesn't matter now however. It's the last time I'll repeat myself.
I've already made a decision and I appreciate the advice in this thread, it's been helpful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.