The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to get out

A post of a ranting nature...

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
From what I've read so far, everything you said is an excuse for "why I can't go to college".
You keep having to explain yourself when you get caught in something.
Tell us the truth.

In my opinion, you came here to get all of these people to tell you, and re-enforce your decision, to not go to college.
Man up.

If you don't want to go, don't. If you aren't sure, go.
None of these people here can be held responsible for your actions.

You have two options right now.
Enter the job market, because you don't have the money or the skills.
or
Goto school, because again, you don't have the money or the skills.

There is no third option of starting a business right now. Where can you provide value? Where can you help people?

Want to start some blog? Or do some affiliate marketing?
Now you have a job that doesn't pay you.

For every one person making a killing in a certain industry, there are probably 50 or more not making enough to eat Ramen Noodles.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
From what I've read so far, everything you said is an excuse for "why I can't go to college".
You keep having to explain yourself when you get caught in something.
Tell us the truth.

In my opinion, you came here to get all of these people to tell you, and re-enforce your decision, to not go to college.
Man up.

If you don't want to go, don't. If you aren't sure, go.
None of these people here can be held responsible for your actions.

You have two options right now.
Enter the job market, because you don't have the money or the skills.
or
Goto school, because again, you don't have the money or the skills.

There is no third option of starting a business right now. Where can you provide value? Where can you help people?

Want to start some blog? Or do some affiliate marketing?
Now you have a job that doesn't pay you.

For every one person making a killing in a certain industry, there are probably 50 or more not making enough to eat Ramen Noodles.
I already told you my situation without going into my personal life and I'm not putting anything on anyone here because I don't know anyone. It's ultimately my decision and I'll be responsible for whatever outcome. You're right though, there is no third option of starting a business right now because I can't provide any value, that said it's something I want to do and will do.

Aimee

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 3, 2014
I'm no expert, but from what I can tell the only three options are:

1. Get a job and work on your business in your spare time
2. Go to university and work on your business in your spare time
3. If you have a skill, freelance and work on your business in your spare time

Those are the only three options I can think of, and it's up to you to decide which is the best. I'd definitely recommend getting a job first though, no matter which you ultimately decide to go with. Not only will it allow you to save some money for if you go with option 2 or 3, but it'll show you how much it sucks, and motivate you to work harder at whatever it is you do.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
I'm no expert, but from what I can tell the only three options are:

1. Get a job and work on your business in your spare time
2. Go to university and work on your business in your spare time
3. If you have a skill, freelance and work on your business in your spare time

Those are the only three options I can think of, and it's up to you to decide which is the best. I'd definitely recommend getting a job first though, no matter which you ultimately decide to go with. Not only will it allow you to save some money for if you go with option 2 or 3, but it'll show you how much it sucks, and motivate you to work harder at whatever it is you do.
Well you'll be pleased to know I already work and have more saved in my bank account then most adults.
Also I've already made my decision about taking one of the three options you listed

Aimee

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 3, 2014
Well you'll be pleased to know I already work and have more saved in my bank account then most adults.
Also I've already made my decision about taking one of the three options you listed

I didn't realise you'd made your decision, I was just replying to your post in which you stated that your only options seemed to be 'go to uni' or 'become a hippie and F*ck society' and offering my advice. I'm not sure whether your reply to me was intended to be as snarky as I interpreted it, but cool, good for you.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
I didn't realise you'd made your decision, I was just replying to your post in which you stated that your only options seemed to be 'go to uni' or 'become a hippie and F*ck society' and offering my advice. I'm not sure whether your reply to me was intended to be as snarky as I interpreted it, but cool, good for you.
I wasn't trying to be snarky, your advice was to get a job regardless of what I chose and I told you I had one.

HighestVantage

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 13, 2014
Ukiah, CA
I'm no expert...

I'd definitely recommend getting a job first though, no matter which you ultimately decide to go with. Not only will it allow you to save some money for if you go with option 2 or 3, but it'll show you how much it sucks, and motivate you to work harder at whatever it is you do.

You're an expert

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014

HighestVantage

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 13, 2014
Ukiah, CA
I didn't agree with the bolded part but I didn't care to adress it because it applies to some people.
You seem to have gone from scared, angry, and disillusioned to confident. Good for you. You already seem to know what you want to do... so just do it.

D

DeletedUser394

confident

More like nauseatingly arrogant.

Starts a stupid thread, discounts everyone's advice, acts like he knows it all.

If he 'saved more than most adults' he wouldn't start a thread about not wanting to take 30k in student debt... lol, pay it off in cash then if that was the route he was going to go.

Guess what OP, you are an adult. Move out of your parents house and do whatever it is you decided. I'm guessing it's them that are 'pressuring' you for college.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
You seem to have gone from scared, angry, and disillusioned to confident. Good for you. You already seem to know what you want to do... so just do it.
Yeah because I realized under all the pressure I felt since starting this thread that there is no safe route and no decision is the right one which was very liberating. It's like a saying I've heard since last year "damned if you do and damned if you don't".
More like nauseatingly arrogant.

Starts a stupid thread, discounts everyone's advice, acts like he knows it all.

If he 'saved more than most adults' he wouldn't start a thread about not wanting to take 30k in student debt... lol, pay it off in cash then if that was the route he was going to go.

Guess what OP, you are an adult. Move out of your parents house and do whatever it is you decided. I'm guessing it's them that are 'pressuring' you for college.
Well I didn't mention that reason my bank account is well above average is because I live with my family in the first place, otherwise it wouldn't work. By most adults I meant your average adults savings, I'm obviously not comparing myself to rich people who could afford 30k for college but I'm way better off than people I know.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Your personal opinions is irrelevant to me, I'm myself and I can't have everyone like me and if I do then I'm doing something wrong.

Mineralogic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 28, 2014
I'm getting pressured to go to college but I don't want to and I see myself ending up worse if I do go to college because the only thing waiting for me is F*cking student loan debt of 3million sek which I've calculated. Now I know asking for directions on this forum is like taboo for most members that try to be entrepreneurs but I need some inspiration right now. I think this path is the only thing that I can aspire to because I'm destined to be a failure if I take the regular path. I also know my chances in business is slim because I read somewhere 90% fail so what are my options? Do I just say F*ck society and become a goddamn hippie/anarchist, wherever that leads or is it worth it for me to try make something of myself in the context of capitalism? I need some perspective here and if you don't have anything constructive then just stay away.

You bring up a great post and I'm sure many awakened people are thinking and feeling it. Pressure to be a free thinker/anarchist type who says F it...or suck it up and play by the rules and builds a business in the existing paradigm. Amazingly most people probably won't get your question but many more on this site would hopefully. You seek freedom. Search for that path. If you build a by the book business i think the FastLane philopsophy will help you get what you want while still being the rebel you want to be.

part of the issue I bet you are having is deciding if DOING any of these paths would be truly WORTH IT in the end in the existing money system we have. I don't know but I do know having more free minded and moral people rich is a great thing.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
You bring up a great post and I'm sure many awakened people are thinking and feeling it. Pressure to be a free thinker/anarchist type who says F it...or suck it up and play by the rules and builds a business in the existing paradigm. Amazingly most people probably won't get your question but many more on this site would hopefully. You seek freedom. Search for that path. If you build a by the book business i think the FastLane philopsophy will help you get what you want while still being the rebel you want to be.

part of the issue I bet you are having is deciding if DOING any of these paths would be truly WORTH IT in the end in the existing money system we have. I don't know but I do know having more free minded and moral people rich is a great thing.
You seem to understand things more philosophically, not that I'm complaining. You're right, what man doesn't want freedom?
Yeah I was pretty upset when I made the initial post but read the rest of the thread if you get the time. I already made my decision.

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
I want to start a business because it's the best option out of all the others because of what lies at the end, it's like you said, the reward is much greater. I want to have freedom, I'm 20 years old, I never dreamed I would be pressured at this age. I had dreams of being a millionaire and the like but that flew out as soon as I entered this forum, if I can start a business where I can make enough to live comfortably and support my family if they ever need it then I'm happy.

So you dropped one thought that was holding you back, now you need to drop the second thought. I've bolded the two.
As soon as you stop putting your focus on your own selfish desires to make money, and start focusing that energy on wanting to build something of value, you'll be able to reach those *SECONDARY* goals you mentioned above.

Doesn't matter what degree of magnitude you put on it. If you keep focusing on *MONEY*, whether it be "to buy a ferrari" which you realized is the wrong pursuit, or "to live comfortably and support my family" you have to realize it's the *SAME DEGREE OF FOCUS* at a different magnitude. Stop focusing on making money for yourself and start focusing on how you can add value to other people's lives. THEN, and ONLY THEN, will you be able to fulfill what you bolded as a *SECONDARY* payoff.

In regard to school;
We're around the same age. I'm at business school, and I can speak from experience and say: Save yourself the time and don't go to business school if running a business is your thing. You can learn plenty through mentors, online programs, books, forums, etc.

Few things that helped me along the way that have changed my life in ways college never could

• books
  • mentors
  • coaches (people you PAY to help you along the way)
  • Programs (Find shit that interests you and pay for courses in it online... That's where the elite people are, the guys who pay a few thousand just to sit in the ROOM)
The only thing you will miss out on is the peer / relationship aspect by dodging college, which I feel is important. Have you looked into community college?

That's my 2 cents..

Mineralogic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 28, 2014
You seem to understand things more philosophically, not that I'm complaining. You're right, what man doesn't want freedom?
Yeah I was pretty upset when I made the initial post but read the rest of the thread if you get the time. I already made my decision.

great!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
and get a couple of business math books/apps and sharpen up that ability!! quick basic mathematical calculations are key to making decisions in business.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
So you dropped one thought that was holding you back, now you need to drop the second thought. I've bolded the two.
As soon as you stop putting your focus on your own selfish desires to make money, and start focusing that energy on wanting to build something of value, you'll be able to reach those *SECONDARY* goals you mentioned above.

Doesn't matter what degree of magnitude you put on it. If you keep focusing on *MONEY*, whether it be "to buy a ferrari" which you realized is the wrong pursuit, or "to live comfortably and support my family" you have to realize it's the *SAME DEGREE OF FOCUS* at a different magnitude. Stop focusing on making money for yourself and start focusing on how you can add value to other people's lives. THEN, and ONLY THEN, will you be able to fulfill what you bolded as a *SECONDARY* payoff.

In regard to school;
We're around the same age. I'm at business school, and I can speak from experience and say: Save yourself the time and don't go to business school if running a business is your thing. You can learn plenty through mentors, online programs, books, forums, etc.

Few things that helped me along the way that have changed my life in ways college never could

• books
  • mentors
  • coaches (people you PAY to help you along the way)
  • Programs (Find shit that interests you and pay for courses in it online... That's where the elite people are, the guys who pay a few thousand just to sit in the ROOM)
The only thing you will miss out on is the peer / relationship aspect by dodging college, which I feel is important. Have you looked into community college?

That's my 2 cents..
I have gone over that mindset aswell, honestly I seem like a walking contradiction or a false person. Something I say today may not be true tomorrow but that's because I've been actually changing alot mentally these past few days in terms of making life decisions, my growth don't care for consistency and I've realized something in the midst of my thoughts, the immediate environment hasn't changed one bit, all this has been me going through shifts in awareness, whether I feel one way or another, my reality has nothing to do with it, everything you feel is self-inflicted.

Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Your awareness will keep shifting. So keep going. I do see the language has improved. :) Must be doing something right. You're in the right direction.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Your awareness will keep shifting. So keep going. I do see the language has improved. :) Must be doing something right. You're in the right direction.
Funny how I went from confident to charismatic to shy to heavy anxiety to stuttering last month to confident again, all last year. I actually began stuttering last month for the first time in my life but it went away after conquered my self image issues, I took immediate action and got back to how I was before all this.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Well you obviously know you create your reality, so may be you're just trying on different realities for size, and when the right one comes you feel comfortable in, you will. No harm in it! :)

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Well you obviously know you create your reality, so may be you're just trying on different realities for size, and when the right one comes you feel comfortable in, you will. No harm in it! :)
Do you believe that we create our realities? I've definitely had things go my way that I thought about previously, I believe we don't really change the outside realities but we change our perception which changes our experience. That's the only way I can go from panicking to laughing in the same situation not having changed on the outside.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Do you believe that we create our realities? I've definitely had things go my way that I thought about previously, I believe we don't really change the outside realities but we change our perception which changes our experience. That's the only way I can go from panicking to laughing in the same situation not having changed on the outside.

That's the way it works. Yes, you create your reality, by what mindset you hold in the moment. The way you perceive things. You have no control of the outside. People around you won't change as much as you if you're on the success path. They may or may not change. You can allow them create your reality, or create your own. As long as you don't create imaginary people you're fine. Your reality will change your experience.

The imaginary people thing is because I go on a lot of forums and sites and know people create the strangest realities and experiences and other people buy into it. I could tell you stories. :) lol

The object is keeping yourself balanced and healthy. I know people that are in the same place for 44 years. Learning the same lessons over an over again. Some people learn things in life, and other people don't. My reality and awareness has changed just in the last few days. As in shift in awareness as you said. It's just part of the process of growing and developing and I suppose waking up out of the matrix as some of us call it.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
That's the way it works. Yes, you create your reality, by what mindset you hold in the moment. The way you perceive things. You have no control of the outside. People around you won't change as much as you if you're on the success path. They may or may not change. You can allow them create your reality, or create your own. As long as you don't create imaginary people you're fine. Your reality will change your experience.

The imaginary people thing is because I go on a lot of forums and sites and know people create the strangest realities and experiences and other people buy into it. I could tell you stories. :) lol

The object is keeping yourself balanced and healthy. I know people that are in the same place for 44 years. Learning the same lessons over an over again. Some people learn things in life, and other people don't. My reality and awareness has changed just in the last few days. As in shift in awareness as you said. It's just part of the process of growing and developing and I suppose waking up out of the matrix as some of us call it.

Deep topic, we're getting bit woo woo here I think. Though isn't our reality only limited to what our 5 senses perceive. We experience the world inside our brains, not actually experiencing it outside ourselves. I don't really care aslong as I can keep growing and learning while having fun.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I suppose you could say if you're the observer you're watching life as if it was on movie screen, everyone in your life is like an actor playing their part to teach you a lesson of some sort about yourself. As you do the same and teach them. We're all students and teachers. We just may be at different levels of the journey. As my mentor said, all I have to really be is two steps ahead of my students. On the other hand, it's usually like I'm on the third floor or higher and they're on the bottom in my awareness and lessons in life.

Inward you have your thoughts, other people's thoughts, and negative self-talk. You battle with those things at a certain point until you have learned to make peace with yourself and the way the world outside is, and throw out what is useless and replace it with what is valuable to your success in life, not just in business, but as a whole person.

So, yes I used to be on Second Life, It was kind of like I moved the avatar around, but yes I could observe the interaction the screen, the chats, the voice, and have the experience. I couldn't smell, or touch other people. I could see and hear, but yes you do use your five senses to navigate in the real world, but even online.

When you're having a conversation with someone, you feel their negative energy by what they say, what kind of words they use. Like I told you in my first post your language is vulgar. That sends a negative message, which in return triggers a negative response from those reading it. lol It makes them feel bad in a sense by the vocabulary you use.

As in your experience offline or on voice when someone has a harsh or angry voice it has a certain tone or frequency that triggers a negative response in you. If they have a positive one, it triggers another response, and you react or respond to the emotions and feelings you are experiencing.

You're smell alerts you to what whether you're in danger like a fire, or rotten food. It signals danger. Taste alerts you to whether something is spicy, hot, cold, sour, sweet. So yes, all of our senses work together in our experience.

But our brains are also creative enough to create illusions, or fears of things that don't really exist. Such as for example: People with mental disorders can create imaginary people or conversations. Or like someone with dementia may re-live an event when they were younger and see the people like a mother or father that is no longer alive and speak to them and tell me to put the dishes in the barn.

Our brains and people create different realities based on how much pain and suffering they have experienced such a multiple personalities, and withdrawing into what they consider a safe reality if they've been through major traumatic experiences. There are so many different realities in our world even as far as religion, philosophy, social class, spiritual communities, even say your reality in your home, may be different than your neighbors in their experience right now.

As I am in the Netherlands right now in a different society. They speak dutch. I speak English. I can walk down the street and still experience a different reality, because I don't understand what they're saying. It's just noise to me. Now when I learned a few words, I entered a new awareness. Still working on the language, but food is different than america, social norms, even building structures.

For you, your reality is different where you live at this same time and moment. Time is another funny thing, if you think about it. It's 12 p.m. right now here, but 6 hours behind in Michigan. People are going to bed here, and just getting off work there at the same.

I watched this movie a few years ago, but interesting how they stopped time and changed peoples reality and experience.

Polarbeans

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Nov 18, 2014
I'm getting pressured to go to college but I don't want to and I see myself ending up worse if I do go to college because the only thing waiting for me is F*cking student loan debt of 3million sek which I've calculated. Now I know asking for directions on this forum is like taboo for most members that try to be entrepreneurs but I need some inspiration right now. I think this path is the only thing that I can aspire to because I'm destined to be a failure if I take the regular path. I also know my chances in business is slim because I read somewhere 90% fail so what are my options? Do I just say F*ck society and become a goddamn hippie/anarchist, wherever that leads or is it worth it for me to try make something of myself in the context of capitalism? I need some perspective here and if you don't have anything constructive then just stay away.

Oh Please!

I am from Sweden and this makes me smile.

You're sad and want sympathy because your surroundings put pressure on you? When you complain about all the things that are going wrong in your life, 90% of people don't care and 10% are just happy it's not them. And if you ever catch yourself complaining "this always happens to me," that means you are doing something wrong.

If you think that a student loan will go anywhere near three million SEK (in Sweden), then you are clearly out in the blue.

Melodrama ends here.

First of all, you tell us that you have no clue on how to start a business or in what field? And you say that you think a lot of startups fail (they do) and therefor you don't want to get burnt.

I think that you are afraid of taking risks but also you are a bit lazy (sorry if I interpret this wrong, correct me). What I mean this:
Going to university in Sweden, will be some of the easiest things you can do. Really. I studied a master in finance with decent grades (nobody care about them anyway), started 2 physical businesses and had 3 internships. I also had time to play video games and being a lazy a$$. I have about $ 5000 dollars in student debt. Don't tell me it costs $ 380.000 dollars to study. It just don't.

Am I happy with my education?
The whole university-thing postponed my adulthood and I really enjoyed the time, I went living in the US for a while too so I don't regret anything, I liked the time. Would I do it again if I could go back in time? Yeah probably. Same field of study? No..

Sweden is a strange country. You will get beaten down for being entrepreneurial and risk taking. The law of Jante follows you everywhere. Kill Jante. But in the same time were are one of the most entrepreneurial countries in the world and very early adopters of new tech. Strange huh?

My advice for you is first to dare taking risks.

If you don't know anything about business then perhaps an education can serve you good? You get to meet a lot of like-minded and you postpone responsibility for sure. But if your ultimate goal really is to free yourself from the bonds of society, then join the online business movement and take some risks. I don't say that university is the way to go. But if you have no other clue on what to do? Then you need to get out of your room and start digging. @MJ DeMarco wrote a nice post the other day about going what to achieve in 2015 and he talked about what we need to give up in order to get there. Ask yourself what you need to give up and then replace that with research and action taking. Either go to school and network a lot and start a business form your student dorm, while also learning about a subject. Or you have the discipline to learn about that subject at home and then start a business at the same time.

I read a thoughtful answer to a question on Quora that I think will do you good.

What is something you learned to be true after it was too late?
- Hard work without discipline is like random vectors that cancel each other and result in a zero.
main-qimg-f4e857f19910b0df86e62445188a448f

Discipline only arranges these "hard work" vectors in desired direction and ultimately leads you to success.

main-qimg-4946f6049fb3a03daab19e86bf8aadbc

If you want to start a business online then I suggest you to start looking at these ways to get started, these are all good ways to form a business around.

1. A membership site
2. Affiliate products targeted to a specific niche.
3. Selling ebooks
4. Generating leads for selling a product or service offline
5. An eBay or etsy store
6. A Google Adsense site with niche targeted content
7. Blogging
8. Webinars that offer a product or training at the end
9. Google hangouts that offer a paid product or service at the end
10. Podcast

But do remember this: If you don't solve a problem, pain or issue that provides value to someone else, you are doing it out of pure self-promotion and ego.

Lastly: Finish TMF and then come back to this forum. Not before. All your doubts will be answered.

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
I got TMF delivered to me yesterday, I read first 4 chapters on internet but I will start from beginning for the third time. Also, you gave great actionable advice and you were spot on in your analysis of me by the time of writing the OP.

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
Your personal opinions is irrelevant to me, I'm myself and I can't have everyone like me and if I do then I'm doing something wrong.
Then what are you doing asking for advice?

Forums of people only have two things, facts and opinions.

Make up you mind and then do it. This thread is unnecessary since you wont listen to us.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.