The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to do your company's Facebook Ads for FREE

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Hey guys!

I posted this in my other thread but I realize people are more likely to read a new post with the good ol clickbait title than a reply in a previous thread, so here you go!

I'm in need of a testimonial for my new service, running Facebook ads for Amazon sellers!

I want to help someone on the Fastlane forum start running Facebook ads to their Amazon product, for FREE. All I ask is for a video testimonial of your thoughts on my service and how I helped you.

You must have at least 50 reviews on your Amazon product, and at least 1000 sales within the past ~year. This is to ensure what I'm doing will work for you. It will not work if you're a brand new seller and are just getting your first sales unfortunately.

My target market is sellers doing at least 10k/mo with one or more SKUS.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please reply here. I'll gladly post the results back on the forum to add value to other sellers.

Hope y'all have a great Friday, let's make some $ this weekend!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
I dig your motivation but "FREE" devalued a lot in last decade (or even earlier).

If you advertise as free it means to me that you are inexperienced, regardless of if that's true or not.

And not knowing the first line of this post also indicates your level expertise.

Again, it's not to disbelieve in you, but a bit of kick in the a**, hopefully in better direction.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
I dig your motivation but "FREE" devalued a lot in last decade (or even earlier).

If you advertise as free it means to me that you are inexperienced, regardless of if that's true or not.

And not knowing the first line of this post also indicates your level expertise.

Again, it's not to disbelieve in you, but a bit of kick in the a**, hopefully in better direction.

Appreciate your thoughts on this. Just to be clear, I charge $X,XXX/month for this service normally. I need something in return, but it is not monetary, just a video testimonial. I have two testimonials so far, but the other sellers I've worked with have chosen not to get on camera, which is totally up to them. A good testimonial of me providing real, measurable value to another business owner is worth alot to me, so hence why I'm offering to do this for free.

One of the sellers I've helped is currently at 14X ROAS (Return On AdSpend) as we speak. This is powerful stuff.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Appreciate your thoughts on this. Just to be clear, I charge $X,XXX/month for this service normally. I need something in return, but it is not monetary, just a video testimonial. I have two testimonials so far, but the other sellers I've worked with have chosen not to get on camera, which is totally up to them. A good testimonial of me providing real, measurable value to another business owner is worth alot to me, so hence why I'm offering to do this for free.

One of the sellers I've helped is currently at 14X ROAS (Return On AdSpend) as we speak. This is powerful stuff.

This (quoted) post would add lot more credibility if included in first post of this thread.

As for now i'll leave it to more experienced forumers to judge (or to respond)
as they are probably more of your target audience and for sure have more experience in hiring four figure
marketer. Any way, good luck!

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Why limit yourself to Amazon? Go where no one else is going.

Good points for sure. I have some local service businesses as clients as well, but my main focus is on Amazon.

I believe it's best to niche down, and provide top notch service to a select group of people, rather than try to be a jack of all trades and a master of none. This allows me to streamline business processes as well as be better than someone who spreads their time out across multiple niches. Goal is focus.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Doesn't this type of service rely on an existing customer base?

This service requires a certain amount of sales on Amazon because that means the product is proven. The reviews are just to prove the sales volume if that makes sense. If you're just getting started, I suggest focusing on Amazon PPC and proving your product there before taking it elsewhere and spending money to run external traffic.

Again, the target market for this service is Amazon sellers that have been in the game for a little bit, and want to grow through other sales platforms and traffic sources.

If anyone is interested, please shoot me a PM or post here, either way! Hopefully I can give something back to someone who has given me massive value through this forum in the past!

Valhalla

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Mar 6, 2019
This service requires a certain amount of sales on Amazon because that means the product is proven. The reviews are just to prove the sales volume if that makes sense. If you're just getting started, I suggest focusing on Amazon PPC and proving your product there before taking it elsewhere and spending money to run external traffic.

Again, the target market for this service is Amazon sellers that have been in the game for a little bit, and want to grow through other sales platforms and traffic sources.

If anyone is interested, please shoot me a PM or post here, either way! Hopefully I can give something back to someone who has given me massive value through this forum in the past!
Definitely, the previous comment about going where no one else is would completely limit your scale. Getting that kind of roas seems like a unicorn though.

Surf16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 6, 2019
California
Got another video from a client but still looking for one more. Any takers, let me know! Totally free to you :)
I am trying to get eyeballs to a landing page. I have google Adwords but starting on the Facebook ads now. If you can help with that I would have no problem doing a video testimonial.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.