Hey guys!
I posted this in my other thread but I realize people are more likely to read a new post with the good ol clickbait title than a reply in a previous thread, so here you go!
I'm in need of a testimonial for my new service, running Facebook ads for Amazon sellers!
I want to help someone on the Fastlane forum start running Facebook ads to their Amazon product, for FREE. All I ask is for a video testimonial of your thoughts on my service and how I helped you.
You must have at least 50 reviews on your Amazon product, and at least 1000 sales within the past ~year. This is to ensure what I'm doing will work for you. It will not work if you're a brand new seller and are just getting your first sales unfortunately.
My target market is sellers doing at least 10k/mo with one or more SKUS.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please reply here. I'll gladly post the results back on the forum to add value to other sellers.
Hope y'all have a great Friday, let's make some $ this weekend!
I posted this in my other thread but I realize people are more likely to read a new post with the good ol clickbait title than a reply in a previous thread, so here you go!
I'm in need of a testimonial for my new service, running Facebook ads for Amazon sellers!
I want to help someone on the Fastlane forum start running Facebook ads to their Amazon product, for FREE. All I ask is for a video testimonial of your thoughts on my service and how I helped you.
You must have at least 50 reviews on your Amazon product, and at least 1000 sales within the past ~year. This is to ensure what I'm doing will work for you. It will not work if you're a brand new seller and are just getting your first sales unfortunately.
My target market is sellers doing at least 10k/mo with one or more SKUS.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please reply here. I'll gladly post the results back on the forum to add value to other sellers.
Hope y'all have a great Friday, let's make some $ this weekend!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

