The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to do this, but don't know where to start?

Puntingdude22

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 21, 2019
Hi guys,
a bit about me
I've always had an entrepreneurial mind and been creative. However, my parents pressured me into studying accounting at university which i did. After uni, i worked a few years in tax accounting but hated it. I got severely depressed and developed mental issues. I got fired from my job and have been depressed for the last 5 months at home. I also don't have much money saved (only about 2k).

I would love to start a business. I've always wanted to. But have no idea what to start with?
I actually wanted to start a fitness apparel or clothing store but i know this isn't a niche market and very saturated. Besides that, i don't really know what else.
Also, do you think i should get a 9 to 5 office job in the mean time?

thanks, btw i'm 25. Is it too late for me?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

romavolokhov

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 21, 2019
1. Освободись от обыденной рутины, что бы сдвинуться с мертвой точкой.
2. Действуй.Ничего в мире не происходит без действий.

Read: David Allen
Как добиться успеха: искусство продуктивности без стресса

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
First of all - no, you're not too late. You're only just getting started.
Second - this will sound harsh, sorry. Take responsibility for the choices YOU made and stop blaming others. Get yourself back into living.
Third - Read The Fastlane Millionaire or UNSCRIPTED ! Read the many great threads in this forum.
Finally - Welcome to the forum. This is a great community for sharing, for inspiration and support. But only you can make things happen.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AfterWind

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 23, 2017
Romania
Hi guys,
a bit about me
I've always had an entrepreneurial mind and been creative. However, my parents pressured me into studying accounting at university which i did. After uni, i worked a few years in tax accounting but hated it. I got severely depressed and developed mental issues. I got fired from my job and have been depressed for the last 5 months at home. I also don't have much money saved (only about 2k).

I would love to start a business. I've always wanted to. But have no idea what to start with?
I actually wanted to start a fitness apparel or clothing store but i know this isn't a niche market and very saturated. Besides that, i don't really know what else.
Also, do you think i should get a 9 to 5 office job in the mean time?

Get a job and start a side hustle.
That'll get ya motivated.
I've been there and the absolute most important thing to do in your situation is to get out of your comfort zone and with a job + a side hustle you won't even have time to feel depressed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.