The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

I want to do this, but don't know where to start?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Puntingdude22

PARKED
Mar 21, 2019
Hi guys,
a bit about me
I've always had an entrepreneurial mind and been creative. However, my parents pressured me into studying accounting at university which i did. After uni, i worked a few years in tax accounting but hated it. I got severely depressed and developed mental issues. I got fired from my job and have been depressed for the last 5 months at home. I also don't have much money saved (only about 2k).

I would love to start a business. I've always wanted to. But have no idea what to start with?
I actually wanted to start a fitness apparel or clothing store but i know this isn't a niche market and very saturated. Besides that, i don't really know what else.
Also, do you think i should get a 9 to 5 office job in the mean time?

thanks, btw i'm 25. Is it too late for me?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

romavolokhov

PARKED
Mar 21, 2019
1. Освободись от обыденной рутины, что бы сдвинуться с мертвой точкой.
2. Действуй.Ничего в мире не происходит без действий.

Read: David Allen
Как добиться успеха: искусство продуктивности без стресса

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
First of all - no, you're not too late. You're only just getting started.
Second - this will sound harsh, sorry. Take responsibility for the choices YOU made and stop blaming others. Get yourself back into living.
Third - Read The Fastlane Millionaire or UNSCRIPTED! Read the many great threads in this forum.
Finally - Welcome to the forum. This is a great community for sharing, for inspiration and support. But only you can make things happen.

AfterWind

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2017
Romania
Hi guys,
a bit about me
I've always had an entrepreneurial mind and been creative. However, my parents pressured me into studying accounting at university which i did. After uni, i worked a few years in tax accounting but hated it. I got severely depressed and developed mental issues. I got fired from my job and have been depressed for the last 5 months at home. I also don't have much money saved (only about 2k).

I would love to start a business. I've always wanted to. But have no idea what to start with?
I actually wanted to start a fitness apparel or clothing store but i know this isn't a niche market and very saturated. Besides that, i don't really know what else.
Also, do you think i should get a 9 to 5 office job in the mean time?

Get a job and start a side hustle.
That'll get ya motivated.
I've been there and the absolute most important thing to do in your situation is to get out of your comfort zone and with a job + a side hustle you won't even have time to feel depressed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom