The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I wanna start making money!!

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
I know I've been very little in internet business, but I really wanna make some money already.

All the tactics and ways I see around require investing money first.... I just wanna make a little money so I can invest.

Somebody knows some quick way to get money quickly?? Even like 20 or 50 dollars

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
As anyone on this forum will tell you that the quest for cash is a fool's errand!

You are to solve problems!

If you focus on your health, your health expands
If you focus on your fitness, your fitness expands

So you ask:

If I focus on money, my money expands, right?

No

Why?

Because money is the symbol of something else. Value. If you focus on value, your money will expand. No one will give you money unless you give them something of value.

You can go get a job at McDonalds for your $8/hr... $9 if you smile and wear the little hat! Work 40 hours and voila 320-360 dollars in ONLY ONE WEEK! But that is how valuable you are to them. Now if you were more valuable somehow... through know-how... education... specialized knowlegde... now you may even work your way up to 10... 20... or 1,000 dollars per hour. Heck there have been times where I have made 20,000 per hour, and many on this forum have far surpassed me in that.

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
I know I've been very little in internet business, but I really wanna make some money already.

All the tactics and ways I see around require investing money first.... I just wanna make a little money so I can invest.

I don't think it will be quickly unless its from a job. Maybe sell something on ebay or craigslist?

Check out these sites.

Thirty Day Challenge

Make Money Online With eBay and Card Trading - Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

Mixergy - For ambitious upstarts and startups

Make Money Online with Super Affiliate Jonathan Volk

I Make Money Online By Telling People How I Make Money Online - John Chow dot Com

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
The simple fact of buying a domain costs money. It may be less than $10 but you have to pay for it.

Go get a part-time job for one month.

Save ALL the money from that job.

Use that money to invest in your education and materials needed for starting your new business/investment idea, like buying a domain, for example.

But I bet, one month from today, you'd probably still be asking us questions about how to make something happen without money... cause you still won't have money.

What you do next is your decision.

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey

Patience is key, especially in business. Quick money is something that many if not all people dream of. $50 now, $1 million in 6 months, it is possible, but don't confuse quick with easy. (MJ thanks for this. :thumbsup:) You must put in time and effort to create cashflow. Hell, I've been working on my product since August and still have not made a penny from it. The reason why, is because I did not concentrate on making money off my product immediately. I concentrated on creating value out of my ideas into something that I will be able to sell to others. Now, I am concentrating on selling my product to businesses to provide value to their brand. **Notice how I did not mention creating a profit for myself.** The money will follow the value that you provide.

I wish you good luck with your ventures, just be patient. As others have stated, if you want to make some money now, get a part time job, save up and invest in your business.

Good Luck!

sswift

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Mar 11, 2010
Miami
borrow drugs from someone who will kill you if you don't pay them back, sell them, make a profit, and pay the guy back so he doesn't kill you.

j/k DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!:coco:

But you can follow this formula with just about any "legal" product on the market.

Like other fastlaners have said, the only way to come up with a quick buck is to get a job... and even getting the job takes time...

Besides selling shit you don't use in your garage on ebay or door to door, I dont know any other way of securely making a profit without some time, research, and execution.

If you find a way to make booku bucks quickly and legitimatly, without much effort, let me know ASAP!

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
Thank you everyone.

Yesterday morning I got a call from US Online, and they offered me to promote DirecTV and Dish Network online.

They gave me two websites and give me training. I had to pay $60. I think it's a good opportunity.

Here are the websites so you can check them out:

DirecTV ====> Dish Nation Online

Dish Network ===> Nationwide DISH

Alexishost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 8, 2009
I love your comment. It makes me remember my teacher :

Keep focus on your goal, then your goal is expanding in your live.
If you focus on problem, you will get more and more problem

As anyone on this forum will tell you that the quest for cash is a fool's errand!

You are to solve problems!

If you focus on your health, your health expands
If you focus on your fitness, your fitness expands

So you ask:

If I focus on money, my money expands, right?

No

Why?

Because money is the symbol of something else. Value. If you focus on value, your money will expand. No one will give you money unless you give them something of value.

You can go get a job at McDonalds for your $8/hr... $9 if you smile and wear the little hat! Work 40 hours and voila 320-360 dollars in ONLY ONE WEEK! But that is how valuable you are to them. Now if you were more valuable somehow... through know-how... education... specialized knowlegde... now you may even work your way up to 10... 20... or 1,000 dollars per hour. Heck there have been times where I have made 20,000 per hour, and many on this forum have far surpassed me in that.

Apr 27, 2010
The bottom line is... all you need is a Marketable Solution.

All money comes from exchange with OTHER PEOPLE.

The whole game of Economic Productivity is the task of PRODUCING FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

Your Product/Service-->Customer
You<--Customer's Money

That is why you end up with MORE and MORE, the better you get at GIVING!

Begin thinking in terms of value. Look at all the stuff you buy differently, ask yourself why you want the stuff you buy. Because all this stuff you are trying to accumulate solves your problems.

When you get down to it. All money is, is a Product. You need to be thinking of how you can create something of higher value than the amount of money you want. With the Internet, you can make money by focusing on giving $100 worth of value for only $1 in return.

Just by reading your post, I think I already know what to REALLY TELL YOU. And I'll give you this one for free. Shhhh... You should just go ahead and get yourself a JOB!!

You need to work for a few a while just so you can get the ethic necessary to stick with a goal.

Unless you're going to learn business and take your time to begin, you're going to have to pay for or exchange services with others that DO have the knowledge. For... in the mirror reflection of every Monetary Profitable Inflow is a bundle of Goods or Services that flowed out for it.

So the basic action steps are rather easy.

1. Contact the person with the money that has a problem.
2. Give person the solution to their problem and watch their money flow into my bank account.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

w4rl0rdx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Sep 2, 2009
Michigan
Thank you everyone.

Yesterday morning I got a call from US Online, and they offered me to promote DirecTV and Dish Network online.

They gave me two websites and give me training. I had to pay $60. I think it's a good opportunity.

Here are the websites so you can check them out:

DirecTV ====> Dish Nation Online

Dish Network ===> Nationwide DISH

Hey, got a question for you. I'm confused. You said in your first post that you were just looking for a little bit of money like 20-50$ but then you get offered to promote direct tv from US online for 60$?? that is slightly more than you said you needed in the first place? not trying to be rude or anything lol... if I would have seen this post sooner I would have mentioned "Cashcrate" (No affil link) its a website where you get paid to fill out serveys and other stuff like quizes, I tried them once and got paid about 100$ not bad... but it was more of a 1 time thing unless you build a downline. heheh

Anyways the reason why I was questioning you ended up doing in the first place is because it sounds like you ended up paying to promote someones product? Reverse affiliate marketing!! Last summer I applied for a job in the paper listed under the "general help" section saying that it was part time job paying 9-15$ an hour and you only got paid on commission... well long story short it was a company called "Cutco" selling knives/Scissors that could cut though pennies, lol and at the end of the "3 day training" they wanted us all to pay 150$ for a knife set to go around door to door and try to sell.

needless to say I didn't end up going back the third day. but what you are doing souds similar to that. Have you looked into US online at all before you payed? Hope they are legit and you are doing well... keep us informed!

brianm4289

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Mar 1, 2010
a wise man once told me, "if you have to pay initially to work for somebody..don't" lol I don't know if there are legit companys out there that you pay initially for a class then make money for sure so I can't say 100% either way if its a scam or not, but I really do hope it works out for you

Nstyle

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 9, 2010
I can honestly say my brother took this approach with dish network and made barely anything, was not worth it at all, but maybe it was just the area we live in. Never heard of a start up fee for a day job,

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
Yeah, I agree. That's why I canceled the account.

Now I'm going to start my own blogs. It's the best thing for me.

A

Anon3587x

I needed more start-up money to get my websites going while still being able to afford the essentials. . So what did I do?
Sacrificed!

traded my 42 inch flat screen LCD tv to a family member for 25grams of gold.
(without them actually knowing at first, but they were happy with the trade in the end lol)

With that money I was feeling lucky so I bought a 2$ scratcher ticket. Ended up winning 700$!

Now my websites are in development, I have an extra 700$ check coming to me in the mail.

I'm slowly making money off my website which I really have not even launched yet.

Things are looking good :)

If I never took action and traded my T.V for gold(value) who knows what I would be doing right now. I took action and good things happened.

Anyways the formula I'm trying to give you here is

Sacrifice + Risk + Action
= ????

The ??? is for you to calculate and decide yourself.

Goodluck

deepman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jun 2, 2010
You really can make more than $10,000 an hour? Also, I'm doing a beverage review blog on my own. Besides giving info on the taste, ingredients, bottle design, color, etc. what other values can I provide? I'm talking about non-alcoholic beverages.

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
My only suggestions, is get focused and create a plan.

You want to make money with blogs? Great! Now what service are you going to provide with your blog? Going to give detailed information for a certain product/niche that only few will know? Are you going to provide humorous material? Are you branding yourself for a future business?

Right now it seems like you got the energy and motivation, which is great! You just need to harness that into a solid plan, which will be follow by a solid service or product that will in the end (as Steve mentioned) create value for the customer.

Don't get discouraged....you are on the right track!

Denim Chicken

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jun 5, 2010
California
How much money can a person make off of an info blog anyway? It seems making money online only comes in 2 forms: online business - selling services and products, and traffic. Traffic meaning money and income coming from ad sales but even then your blog or forum must have killer traffic and Uniques to get any money through it.

Forbes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jun 3, 2010
Quickest way i could think of to make $20 is to sell all your unused stuff on ebay. One persons trash is another persons treasure. This won't give steady cash flow though.

moop

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 1, 2010
The only way you are going to make money is by providing value.

You mentioned you are in college. From your experience, what problems affect college students? More specifically, what problems affect students in your particular college or course? Can you provide a solution that is 1) profitable 2) scalable? Once you have written down a list of potential businesses based on basic metrics, narrow the list down by weighing the pros and cons.

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
Thank you for your recommendations.

I already started my 2 blogs like 2 days ago so I can start making money while helping people.

I don't know if I should put them here, because I don't want you to kick me out...

shuriken

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 16, 2010
Right now i have 15blogs and 2websites 1forum.
i started online business from favourite things.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
shuriken-

You need to post an intro about yourself in the introductions section.

And don't do any more links in your signatures or posts until you've been here a bit. This community bans spammers and sig pimpers very quickly.

:rulez:

-Russ H.

deepman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jun 2, 2010
seriously 15 blogs? How do you have time to manage them? You must be a millionaire!

RamonP23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 10, 2010
I don't understand why he put that message here... But I don't think he is telling the truth about having 15 blogs, 2 websites and 1 forum.

Maybe he has 18 Indian employees managing his sites...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.