I have a really good idea for a website (at least what I think is a really good idea).
I have good ideas on how to advertise my site, and make it known.
Thats about all I know.
I want to know about the basics of websites. (Domains, Hosts, Bandwidth, Servers etc.) What does it all mean and what do they do?
Now I'm asking you guys for those basics, now in the case of actually building the website (HTML etc.) and that type of stuff I want to know what book/books you would recommend me to get. Basically, I want a book for a novice thats kind of like this is a must have for learning how to build websites and build them well. Is something like a For Dummies book right for me because others may be too advanced or is the Dummies series not good enough.
I really like my idea and I really wanna do this, I don't wanna pay anyone to set up a site or anything for me, I wanna learn it on my own. If I do something I don't do it half assed so, I want it to be good.
Thanks in Advance.
I have good ideas on how to advertise my site, and make it known.
Thats about all I know.
I want to know about the basics of websites. (Domains, Hosts, Bandwidth, Servers etc.) What does it all mean and what do they do?
Now I'm asking you guys for those basics, now in the case of actually building the website (HTML etc.) and that type of stuff I want to know what book/books you would recommend me to get. Basically, I want a book for a novice thats kind of like this is a must have for learning how to build websites and build them well. Is something like a For Dummies book right for me because others may be too advanced or is the Dummies series not good enough.
I really like my idea and I really wanna do this, I don't wanna pay anyone to set up a site or anything for me, I wanna learn it on my own. If I do something I don't do it half assed so, I want it to be good.
Thanks in Advance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
