The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION I start my idea today (eCommerce + POD)

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Jeannen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Apr 9, 2020
France
Cheers man, I hope everything works past your wildest dreams, and thanks for leaving crumbs for people that haven't had their first hit of that entreprenurial heroin.

Yeah, I told myself that it would be nice to leave a track, something I would have liked to see when just starting. I also started to record short videos, don't know yet what I'm going to do with them

Jeannen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Apr 9, 2020
France
12/08/2021

I'm in the process of hiring a graphic designer to help me create social media content & ads.
To reach the next step for my company, I'll have to hire people the right people and manage them. This is an area I will heavily have to improve, as I am terrible with people in general. Luckily I do have experience in teaching, but I need to learn management from nothing.

"High Output Management", "Who, the A-method" and "Measure what matters" are 3 great books who helped me so far

As for the work itself, it's pretty quiet right now, as I am waiting for the logistics to be put up together. I took some time for me to play dumb videogames with friends. Can't wait to have a new huge mountain of work to finish

Jeannen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Apr 9, 2020
France
26/08/2021
Been a while!

I hired the new graphic designer, she is pretty talented, and one of the last pieces of content she made has a 10% engagement rate, this is really good.
She's also good in terms of communications, ambitious and eager to learn, so I can definitely see her having more responsibilities later.

In terms of sales, I honestly didn't touch Facebook for a month now and it's doing ok. Slowly decreasing but it's normal. The designer is actually producing new ads so I'll be able to try those

The new warehouse I use is still very responsive, started using them to ship order last week, so I will see how it goes in term of delivery quality.

So far it's very calm for me, I don't want to push things more until I know for sure the warehouse is good ((I don't want to ship more inventory there to realize it was actually shit and then have to transfer everything).
So, mostly doing passive stuff like reading or entertainment.

I'll go back to France in early September for the VAXClNE, and hopefully will leave soon after.

Oh, and I'm also going to hire an email marketing agency, hopefully, they will be better than the one I had last time...

Jeannen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Apr 9, 2020
France
12/09/2021

Back in France for the VAXClNE, motorcycle license, and other stuff, I hope to leave asap as I hate being here and it's very expensive.

I recently added hoodies design to my stores, and it seems to sell pretty well. I'm not making a profit because it's print on demand, but since sales are pretty good, I'm going to order inventory for this one. I'll be receiving samples soon, it's going to cost me, but I think it's worth it.

Hoodies can have a very good margin, if I get them for $10 and sell them for $40, that's $30 margin that could be used in ads.

Jeannen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Apr 9, 2020
France
Huge mistake

My results are pretty good since the last few days, I was surprised

Then I checked my Facebook Ads manager and saw the budget for one of the campaigns wasn't $50/day but $500

Of course, it wasn't profitable

I destroyed a ton of cashflow with that shit

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom