What's new

I Start From Scratch

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
A

Anon3114

Guest
Hi to all!

I am here to learn from you because the topics discussed here are new to me. I've never had any business or anything like that.

I'm in my early thirties, so I'm starting this journey quite late compared to many of you who have written your stories.

I am amazed at your results in life and how you approach life. I admit that I sincerely hate my own standard of living.

In the last year, I've made financial decisions that have put me at the lowest point in my life. Ironically, this is what I'm most thankful for, because recently something clicked in my mind. Thanks to this, I begin to understand what you wrote, that you learn a lot through difficult times.

I also realized that if I am to be poor for the rest of my life, I prefer it because of my bad decisions and failed attempts to become independent than because of a paycheck that prevents me from having the life I want for myself.

I heard about @MJ DeMarco and this forum well over a year ago, watched some videos, but that was it. I guess I wasn't ready to look beyond what I felt was right for me.

Thank you to @Envision and @MJ DeMarco because your stories have inspired me especially to join the forum. I am shocked at how fast you can develop and what things you can achieve in life. Over time, I discover that the success stories of other members, such as @Lex DeVille, @Carol Jones, are equally interesting, each in a different way. Thank you to all of you, not only the ones I mentioned, for participating in the conversations even though you have partially achieved your own goals and time is more important to you now than ever before. I really appreciate it very much.

I'm from outside the US and I understand well what you write, but my posts may be grammatically average for a while despite my best efforts. If I write something wrong due to insufficient English knowledge, please let me know. I am working on it all the time and look a few times before I post.

For now, I wanted to write this thread to say hello to you guys. Also, I hope to look at this thread from a much better perspective in a few years.

Thank you for being here and describing your experiences as you pursue your goals!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Og O xsovi tunivjoph xsuph fai vu optaggodoipv Iphmotj lpuxmifhi

Zua xsovi civvis vjep nutv Enisodept. Howi zuastimg tuni dsifov ... zua esi TNESVIS vjep zua vjopl.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Zua xsovi civvis vjep nutv Enisodept. Howi zuastimg tuni dsifov ... zua esi TNESVIS vjep zua vjopl.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
Vjepl zua @NK FiNesdu gus vji lopf ximduni.

O xepv vu taqqusv vjiti xusft xovj siem iggidvt. O jewi pu ofie xjisi vu tvesv, cav O en dupwopdif vjev vjot ot vji fosidvoup xusvj veloph.

Vjeplt gus vji wofiut up zuas djeppim vuu. O jewi vu xsovi vjot, vji guapveop ot csommoepv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom