The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Start From Scratch

A

Anon3114

Hi to all!

I am here to learn from you because the topics discussed here are new to me. I've never had any business or anything like that.

I'm in my early thirties, so I'm starting this journey quite late compared to many of you who have written your stories.

I am amazed at your results in life and how you approach life. I admit that I sincerely hate my own standard of living.

In the last year, I've made financial decisions that have put me at the lowest point in my life. Ironically, this is what I'm most thankful for, because recently something clicked in my mind. Thanks to this, I begin to understand what you wrote, that you learn a lot through difficult times.

I also realized that if I am to be poor for the rest of my life, I prefer it because of my bad decisions and failed attempts to become independent than because of a paycheck that prevents me from having the life I want for myself.

I heard about @MJ DeMarco and this forum well over a year ago, watched some videos, but that was it. I guess I wasn't ready to look beyond what I felt was right for me.

Thank you to @Envision and @MJ DeMarco because your stories have inspired me especially to join the forum. I am shocked at how fast you can develop and what things you can achieve in life. Over time, I discover that the success stories of other members, such as @Lex DeVille, @Carol Jones, are equally interesting, each in a different way. Thank you to all of you, not only the ones I mentioned, for participating in the conversations even though you have partially achieved your own goals and time is more important to you now than ever before. I really appreciate it very much.

I'm from outside the US and I understand well what you write, but my posts may be grammatically average for a while despite my best efforts. If I write something wrong due to insufficient English knowledge, please let me know. I am working on it all the time and look a few times before I post.

For now, I wanted to write this thread to say hello to you guys. Also, I hope to look at this thread from a much better perspective in a few years.

Thank you for being here and describing your experiences as you pursue your goals!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If I write something wrong due to insufficient English knowledge

You write better than most Americans. Give yourself some credit ... you are SMARTER than you think.

Welcome to the forum.

A

Anon3114

You write better than most Americans. Give yourself some credit ... you are SMARTER than you think.

Welcome to the forum.
Thank you @MJ DeMarco for the kind welcome.

I want to support these words with real effects. I have no idea where to start, but I am convinced that this is the direction worth taking.

Thanks for the videos on your channel too. I have to write this, the fountain is brilliant.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...