The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need your help For my app, can someone reply ?

Idea threads

Alex.Ra

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 21, 2024

INTRODUCTION:

Currently, my friend and I are developing an app called Frizda, which will have a similar system as AirBNB. There will be Frizda normal where regular households will be able to filter the best businesses (I won’t name the precise business type for evident reasons) around them based on their needs and preferences. Then there is Frizda business where the specific type of businesses will be able to register their activity on our marketplace in exchange for a small subscription fee (60-110$). This will lead them to have more visibility, security, statistics, mark their presence on a future global app, get subsidies, receive and pay with our tokens and much more that I am scared to share with you.

We want to create a revolutionary app ecosystem that will help people find their corresponding business (I keep the type of business for myself) so that they can enjoy and make their dreams come true.

Just so that you understand, the businesses I am talking about are businesses that every scripted individual use for non-professional reasons.

WHY THIS BUSINESS:

I have been a client for the type of businesses I will collaborate with and I have always been in trouble to find the right one based on my wants or at least one.

But I also have been a business owner in the niche I want to serve. I always have been in trouble to connect with my potential clients even if the “TAM” is huge.

So one day I realized that there was a market failure / problem that needed to be resolved.

This is how Frizda was born.

(To reassure you, there are something like 500 000 businesses that are potential clients. But I want to create such a big productocracy, that people will create businesses only to use my app and make profits.)

(We are planning to have two phases, one of six months in which we will focus on making most registrations of businesses on Frizda business as possible, in this phase the businesses will need to wait for free until we get to the second clients phase. And after that a second phase of six months in which we will focus on getting more users on Frizda normal and the marketplace of businesses.)

WHAT I AM ASKING YOU:

This is a real human that writes this thread. I have dreams, plans and wishes that I want to accomplish, so please help me.

I am asking for:

NETWORKING

You can react to the thread and comment. I will answer with pleasure.

KNOWLEDGE / SUGGESTIONS

1. Share me your ideas and knowledge!
  2. What are your advices to make the new habit of using my app for my future users?
  3. Should we start with finding businesses interested in buying the subscription and then find the users of Frizda normal or start directly registering the businesses for free without them having the app benefits so that we can get a daily user foundation and only then starting to propose the subscription with the app benefits?
  4. What are the mistakes that you did and I should not?
  5. What are your advices for making productocracy?
  6. Should I price the subscription higher (I still haven’t done a price study)?
  7. Do you have any ideas about how can I get quickly and exponentially the businesses to register my app?
  8. Any advices about how can I possibly market my Frizda normal app to get users? (Social Media; Local journals; TikTok creators)
  9. Should I search for funding and how ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

humthesongg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 15, 2024
This is a real human that writes this thread. I have dreams, plans and wishes that I want to accomplish, so please help me.
Hey Alex after reading your post I recommend rereading chapter 30 of TMF . It goes over the commandment of need and how the marketplace/consumers are selfish. They always want to know whats in it for them. As MJ stated
"To succeed as a producer, surrender your own selfishness and address the selfishness of others." Focus on benefits and not features.

Also you shouldn't be scared to share anything. Like MJ has mentioned ideas by themselves are worthless and it's more than likely that if you think an idea is "innovative" thousands of people around the world have already thought about it. What matters is execution. refer to chapter 38 of TMF

Aside from what you have mentioned what other kinds of research have you done to see if there is a need?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hard to give any advice when I have no clue what your product and/or industry is.

Selling lawn care to the average homeowner is different than selling knife sharpening services to restaurants.

How exactly would the advice of one, fit the other?

The more details you can give, the better advice you will get.

Good luck, either way!

monishkumar

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Feb 5, 2024
Edmonton

INTRODUCTION:

Currently, my friend and I are developing an app called Frizda, which will have a similar system as AirBNB. There will be Frizda normal where regular households will be able to filter the best businesses (I won’t name the precise business type for evident reasons) around them based on their needs and preferences. Then there is Frizda business where the specific type of businesses will be able to register their activity on our marketplace in exchange for a small subscription fee (60-110$). This will lead them to have more visibility, security, statistics, mark their presence on a future global app, get subsidies, receive and pay with our tokens and much more that I am scared to share with you.

We want to create a revolutionary app ecosystem that will help people find their corresponding business (I keep the type of business for myself) so that they can enjoy and make their dreams come true.

Just so that you understand, the businesses I am talking about are businesses that every scripted individual use for non-professional reasons.

WHY THIS BUSINESS:

I have been a client for the type of businesses I will collaborate with and I have always been in trouble to find the right one based on my wants or at least one.

But I also have been a business owner in the niche I want to serve. I always have been in trouble to connect with my potential clients even if the “TAM” is huge.

So one day I realized that there was a market failure / problem that needed to be resolved.

This is how Frizda was born.

(To reassure you, there are something like 500 000 businesses that are potential clients. But I want to create such a big productocracy, that people will create businesses only to use my app and make profits.)

(We are planning to have two phases, one of six months in which we will focus on making most registrations of businesses on Frizda business as possible, in this phase the businesses will need to wait for free until we get to the second clients phase. And after that a second phase of six months in which we will focus on getting more users on Frizda normal and the marketplace of businesses.)

WHAT I AM ASKING YOU:

I am asking for:

NETWORKING

You can react to the thread and comment. I will answer with pleasure.

KNOWLEDGE / SUGGESTIONS

1. Share me your ideas and knowledge!
  2. What are your advices to make the new habit of using my app for my future users?
  3. Should we start with finding businesses interested in buying the subscription and then find the users of Frizda normal or start directly registering the businesses for free without them having the app benefits so that we can get a daily user foundation and only then starting to propose the subscription with the app benefits?
  4. What are the mistakes that you did and I should not?
  5. What are your advices for making productocracy?
  6. Should I price the subscription higher (I still haven’t done a price study)?
  7. Do you have any ideas about how can I get quickly and exponentially the businesses to register my app?
  8. Any advices about how can I possibly market my Frizda normal app to get users? (Social Media; Local journals; TikTok creators)
  9. Should I search for funding and how ?
As someone who has built a few apps and none of them worked, I can only tell you what I did wrong. I built it in hiding fearing someone will copy my idea. Yeah, that seems hilarious right now.

I'd focus on finding my first customer through the cheapest and quickest way possible. Since you want to create an app, focus on building ONLY the core part of the app first. Don't spend time designing & developing the settings screen, home page, etc. Worth repeating - focus only on the core part. If that works, your customer/user wouldn't care about the rest for now.

As MJ says in his books, focus on the quickest and cheapest way to your first customer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.