The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I love you MJ Demarco. We love you.

Muhammad Ibrahim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 1, 2022
Hey MJ, i feel like we don't say this often. we're all on here on this forum you built for us talking about our own businesses, our own paths and how WE'LL get rich. so if anyone wants to, they can leave their appreciation note for MJ down below
lets take a moment to talk about what we appreciate about YOU and all you've done for us. (and it's a lot)
thank you for this forum. ive never seen anything like it, a place where we aspiring entrepreneurs can actually grow together.
thank you for the books you wrote. millionaire fastlane changed my whole view. i was sold on the slowlane and i would have stayed that way had you not opened my eyes.
thank you for your concepts. the CENTS business formula, the concept of productocracy. you gave us these lessons that can propell us far beyond ordinary entrepreneurs
thank you for being so F*cking supportive. infact, i know you'll probably reply to this by saying something like "thats great but you should focus on now building your own fastlane" and i love you for that.
we all love you MJ. we dont say it enough but we do.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thank you!! The best gift to me is you can succeed and live your best life!!

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
One of the best threads I've read in a while. I couldn't agree more.

Joining this community was a miracle.

Thank you for everything you've done for us, @MJ DeMarco

We will not disappoint you.

N.S.

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Aug 26, 2013
UK
Great thread.

I read FLM around 2012/2013 when I was just getting my first business going (the 1st one that actually worked, not the 1st one I'd tried!!).

Changed. my. Life.

If only I had read it 2 years earlier and saved myself of 18 months of trying to get things going whilst having zero clue what to actually do to get a business going (usual 1st time entrepreneur stuff, not helped by the lack of actually useful guidance out there).

I joined the forum in 2013, but have hardly been present (until the last few months). In the time in between I was away building businesses, living life.

Hand on heart @MJ DeMarco 's work has been one of the top 5 influences on my life, and I sit here typing this in huge relative comfort (good net worth, good income, good asset base, good health, good relationships, do pretty much what I want when I want) whilst also knowing there's more levels I want to get to.

How cool to be able to thank someone directly for that?! Thank you MJ.

What drew me back to the forum is that my most recent business didn't go so well (so far) so I've put that on pause and am building something new to try and get to the next level. Felt like a good time to see what's going on here and I'm pleased to find some good and useful discussions.

What a wonderful resource. Thanks to everyone who has made it what it is, and keeps it as a valuable place.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Yes seriously without ever reading your books @MJ DeMarco. Thank you, you saved me from Backruptcy and showed me another side of life with not giving up on your dreams. You are someone I look up to, it’s kinda funny, my biological father bailed on my life to when I was three.

And To @Fox for being so humble and a great mentor to me.

And To @Ravens_Shadow, he’s also a very humble dude. I’m glad I was able to get on the a call with him and just for him saying he believed in me. His story is very inspiring.

Awakened2022

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
330%
Jan 14, 2023
Last week, I was offered a chance of becoming the Deputy Headteacher of the school where I teach by the Board of Governors. Where others would have been over the moon about such an offer, I calmly thanked them for their trust in my capabilities and turned their offer down.

Why?

Because, while it would have doubled my salary, it would have cemented my stay in the slow lane. I have already identified a problem that I am trying to solve albeit with baby steps.

I thank you @MJ DeMarco for showing us an alternative that is achievable. Thank you for helping us rewrite our lives.
A huge thank you for enabling us in the 3rd world to get a chance of connecting with those in the 1st world and learn from them.

Above all, thanks for your daily presence on this forum.

Every time I catch myself action-faking, I chide myself for letting you down. If that isn't huge,what is?
We will not disappoint you.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hey MJ, i feel like we don't say this often. we're all on here on this forum you built for us talking about our own businesses, our own paths and how WE'LL get rich. so if anyone wants to, they can leave their appreciation note for MJ down below
lets take a moment to talk about what we appreciate about YOU and all you've done for us. (and it's a lot)
thank you for this forum. ive never seen anything like it, a place where we aspiring entrepreneurs can actually grow together.
thank you for the books you wrote. millionaire fastlane changed my whole view. i was sold on the slowlane and i would have stayed that way had you not opened my eyes.
thank you for your concepts. the CENTS business formula, the concept of productocracy. you gave us these lessons that can propell us far beyond ordinary entrepreneurs
thank you for being so F*cking supportive. infact, i know you'll probably reply to this by saying something like "thats great but you should focus on now building your own fastlane" and i love you for that.
we all love you MJ. we dont say it enough but we do.
I appreciate it knowing how much headache running a community can be. I am the admin of founder of a wechat community, though I am hardly active on it now except occasionally coming back to kick new people who spam ads.

I saw all the drama about people quarreling and expecting me to kick someone else out. And first hand saw how creative some people can get to stealthily come in to spam ads and creating cats and mouse games.

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO