- Joined
- Jun 2, 2013
- Messages
- 12
Rep Bank
$180
$180
User Power: 225%
Alright this is where I'm at.
My idea is a internet service per se.
The idea solves a big problem.
The solution is currently being solved manually and inefficiently on a small scale.
The solution will be solved with a computer program.
There is no competition currently.
The solution has long-term earning potential.
What it needs to be successful.
A person with strong programming skills with creating variables and formulas.
Good web design, marketing and networking skills.
Would need to temp relocate to market and expand.
100k+ capital maybe less if teamed up with well experienced people.
Why?
So far i've invested about 4 days in developing a plan and strategy.
I know there is a need and I know that it will work I'm just missing one thing.
1. Time. through my research I found that another company plans to use a similar idea to create their own service and open it to the public within 12-15 months. They have experience in relation to this service, more capital and better marketing. The only way I can see coming out on top is by coming out first and gaining the market share before them.
I'm inexperienced, need capital and learn or hire a programmer. Time here is definitely a large threat. I don't know if I can find investors and gain the necessary tools in time to make it happen.
I really really don't like the competition company. I'm debating giving my idea away instead of seeing them make a profit.
Any Advice?
My idea is a internet service per se.
The idea solves a big problem.
The solution is currently being solved manually and inefficiently on a small scale.
The solution will be solved with a computer program.
There is no competition currently.
The solution has long-term earning potential.
What it needs to be successful.
A person with strong programming skills with creating variables and formulas.
Good web design, marketing and networking skills.
Would need to temp relocate to market and expand.
100k+ capital maybe less if teamed up with well experienced people.
Why?
So far i've invested about 4 days in developing a plan and strategy.
I know there is a need and I know that it will work I'm just missing one thing.
1. Time. through my research I found that another company plans to use a similar idea to create their own service and open it to the public within 12-15 months. They have experience in relation to this service, more capital and better marketing. The only way I can see coming out on top is by coming out first and gaining the market share before them.
I'm inexperienced, need capital and learn or hire a programmer. Time here is definitely a large threat. I don't know if I can find investors and gain the necessary tools in time to make it happen.
I really really don't like the competition company. I'm debating giving my idea away instead of seeing them make a profit.
Any Advice?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
