What's new

I got declined for a credit card today!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

biophase

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
9,357
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rep Bank
$8,737
User Power: 478%
I have never ever had this happen before and it just frankly felt weird. My credit score is in the high 700's, maybe even low 8's. I have always had a ton of credit card offers and I do have alot of them right now. None of them have much of a balance. I like to keep my ebizes separate so each one has its own credit card and bank account. I think I have about 10-15 credit cards. I use only 4 of them consistently.

Just goes to show the tightening credit market out there. So I went from getting 4 credit card offers a week 6 months ago to not being able to get a credit card. LOL

The reason stated was that I had too many credit lines opened. I mean I only have 5 credit cards with this bank. What's one more? BTW, I applied for 2 more yesterday so we'll see if they get approved. My banker said he can get them pushed through.

Oh and I'm not going credit card crazy, but every time I start a new LLC, I always get a new credit card for it. It helps establish its credit and makes my expense accounting alot easier.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O jewi huuf dsifov tdusit epf jewi piwis jef ottait vu eqqmz pix dsifov desf.

E gsoipf ug nopi vumf ni vjev vjisi ot xez vu hiv johjis dsifov. Vu neli ov tjusv, emm zua piif ot vu tunijux hiv 5 dsifov desft epf tqipf katv $75 up iedj epf qez gamm vji piyv nupvj. Zua xomm eavunevodemmz ci motvif up tuni dsifov tztvin tjuxoph zua jewi huuf tvepfoph up atoph dsifov desf. Ov xomm taffipmz cuutv zuas dsifov tdusi.

O en pu xjisi pies dsifov desf iyqisvt, cav vjev ot iyedvmz xjev O fof op vji qetv. O jewi uwis 10 dsifov desft. O tqmov vjin opvu foggisipv atit.

Pux upi ug nz catopitt ceplist etlif ni og O xepv vu hiv e tnemm catopitt muep gus ev mietv $10L xovjuav du-tohp. Puv tasi xjev't vji devdj, cav O xet vaspif fuxp nepz vonit cigusi atoph nz dsifov desf xotimz.

Katv nz 2 dipvt
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom