D
DeletedUser394
Guest
@RyanDrake I never expected you were 18 because you talked like you had experience with real estate or is that blfbob. And plus that picture of the horse and the car on your default gives the first impression that you are a man. then i looked at age and it said 18 and i was like 'oh it must be a mistake with his profile'
but yes i have been looking at an ecommerce store. but im doing affiliate marketing for now.
you should check out warriors forum. just type it in google.
The horse is mine (his name is Duke lol). The car is my step fathers.
It was blfbob.
I have no knowledge of Real Estate (Theoretical yes, but not practical) I did make around $25,000-$35,000 in stocks when I was 14-16, but haven't done much since. (I basically bought AK steel and rode it up, then dumped it)
I used my uncle's money and bought it at around $10 and sold it at $55. It's trading at $16 now =p
AK Steel Holding Corporation Co Stock Chart | AKS Interactive Chart - Yahoo! Finance
Yup warriors is a pretty sweet site
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
