The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I feel stuck.

A post of a ranting nature...

Ben_HB

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 15, 2023
Canada, British columbia, Abbotsford
I feel like I'm in quicksand, I just want to start something that can actually grow, I came up with an idea to Coach in a videogame that I am very good at, and eventually Teach other good players how to coach and outscourse them on my website, But the more I Think threw it the more I think it just can't scale, And if it can't scale, what's the point of starting it? If I could just put that same amount of effort into starting something that can scale, The only certainty I have about what I want to do is, I know I want it to be an online business, I'm 18 years old, I workout, I read at least 1 hour of non-fiction per day, definitely my weakest point is my social life, I've no friends In-real-life, a few good friends online. I've got a pretty good foundation & mindset to build off of, I'm not petrified to start something out of fear of failure, I just want to start something that can succeed and grow to a good amount of revenue, My dreams are to be able to travel wherever, whenever, with whoever, I want to. A lot of books I read say to " take action " and I know that I should, But I feel like I'm stuck, I feel like I don't know what to make, even though I know I want to make something, If anyone has any advice, I'd much appreciate it. thanks for reading my jumble of words.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Rather than coaching one on one, can't you make videos of you playing the game and put them on Youtube or Tiktok? If you could get a lot of subscribers then your channel could scale.
If your channels become successful then you could use them to advertise a paid product or service (or more than one) that was hosted somewhere else. So you could offer small group coaching or one on one coaching or you could organise tournaments, if the game is competitive. You could film the tournaments to create content for your Youtube and Tiktok channels. You could either charge people to enter the tournaments or you could seek a sponsor for the tournament and hence for the tournament based videos on your channel.
I think that if the game is very popular then you will have an audience for your content, you then just need to help that audience and monetise that process.
You would need to think about what to do when this game goes out of fashion as they all do. Maybe learn another game?
I think that if you just start you will learn a lot about business and also yourself.
There is a thread on how one member of this forum grew their Youtube channel.

If you take action you will either succeed or learn something.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.