Over the past few months I have been feeling weighed down with the attempts to promote my site. Much of that frustration came from a lack of web savvy contacts in my personall circle. So when I email all my friends to get a digg account, and digg the newspaper article about our project, I get about 8 diggs outside of those from this site (which btw thanks to those that dugg it) because my circle is not driven this direction. Same with stumbleupon, I only got 2, because, aaaahhhh run for the hills, I have to download a toolbar.
All that being said, this weekend I was struck by an idea, and I could not sleep all weekend until this morning so I could build it. I would love some feedback. The site is http://www.buzzcolony.com. Right now this is just a roughdraft to give you the idea.
My questions specifically are:
1. is this feasible, are there enough people like me that would be willing to pay for such a service?
2. is there a way to track whether or not my buzzers performed? My only thought at this point would be to make a buzzer required to be my friend, and as such I can see in digg if they dugg, but not sure how that works in stumbleupon, still too new.
3. is this the best domain to use- other options I bought were buzzbuyer.com, bizbuzzbuy.com, and shoutwithme.com
obviously, for the site side, I still have work to do, but any thoughts you guys can throw my way are greatly appreciated.
Thanks
All that being said, this weekend I was struck by an idea, and I could not sleep all weekend until this morning so I could build it. I would love some feedback. The site is http://www.buzzcolony.com. Right now this is just a roughdraft to give you the idea.
My questions specifically are:
1. is this feasible, are there enough people like me that would be willing to pay for such a service?
2. is there a way to track whether or not my buzzers performed? My only thought at this point would be to make a buzzer required to be my friend, and as such I can see in digg if they dugg, but not sure how that works in stumbleupon, still too new.
3. is this the best domain to use- other options I bought were buzzbuyer.com, bizbuzzbuy.com, and shoutwithme.com
obviously, for the site side, I still have work to do, but any thoughts you guys can throw my way are greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
