The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am new and excited to be on this Forum. I have been selling on eBay for 18 years

FreedomforEarl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 23, 2017
USA
I am looking to expand and get new ideas from this group. I have much to share.( Knowledge )
I am 51 and work full time for the State of Kansas. I love my job but I love to sell anything I can get my hands on. Yard sales, thrift stores, State surplus, you name it I have been there and done it. Looking for items to generate 5k-10k per month. I will work hard to move good merchandise. If you have any ideas please let me know . Hello and thank you !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard and thank you for the introduction. :smile2:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You should be able to convert what you know about eBay into a life changing income.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Under-Dog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Jan 16, 2015
So.Cal
Welcome! This is a great place loaded with helpful information. I've been able to learn so much from everyone here.

FreedomforEarl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 23, 2017
USA
You should be able to convert what you know about eBay into a life changing income.
I am trying, the biggest mistake I made was not getting each customer email and hitting them up. I once sold a vintage ralph lauren ski jacket for $750 and paid $1 and I tried to talk to the lady I sold it to and she was like naw I am good !

miked_d

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 25, 2008
Los Angeles

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Welcome. 18 years is quite the feat.

Not yet, which book and what is it about , main features!

You should have gotten an email shortly after you signed up to the forum. That email contains helpful links as well as information regarding the book that this forum is based around.

FreedomforEarl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 23, 2017
USA
Welcome. 18 years is quite the feat.

You should have gotten an email shortly after you signed up to the forum. That email contains helpful links as well as information regarding the book that this forum is based around.
Okay thank you ! I will read the 3 chapters and determine if I will buy the book !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...