The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am looking for a partner! Lucrative Idea

sija1

Turning Coffee Into Code
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Jun 20, 2015
Quebec, Canada
Thanks to all of you ignorant people here enthralling motivation in me, and I appreciate the few who understood where I was coming from.

Don't call people ignorant if you posted only a couple of messages without getting to know them or show them your motivation on a daily basis. I don't own a business but I know for a fact that only people who will motivate you and believe in you until you do something are your closest friends and family and that's 5-10 people max (if you are lucky). Oh and btw don't rub it in their faces, you do what you do for yourself no matter what others say or think.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser149

Jay,

If you are truly 18 and on this forum you are light years beyond everyone. Personally, I didn't start getting my shit together until I was 30. One piece of advice I will give you (with all my experience of making bad decisions) is to stay on this path. Maybe this idea works, maybe it doesn't. What I can promise you is that if you stick with NO MATTER WHAT you will eventually succeed.

Remember, stay positive as much as possible and keep pushing forward. I am sitting on the couch right now just mind blown someone is 18 and on these forums. That is seriously a beautiful thing.

I wish you all the success in the world. You don't have to prove anything to anyone but yourself. Follow your heart my friend and you will make it.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Just wanted to update you all on this thread. Since I posted this, I have worked everyday to put my thoughts into motion and I have done just that. My company has profitted over $7k so far with no help from investors. Thanks to all of you ignorant people here enthralling motivation in me, and I appreciate the few who understood where I was coming from. I will continue to scale and work harder everyday until my dreams are a reality. Cheers!
Motivation by ignorance....let me help you...

Bragging about $7,000 now? What are you trying to do? Sell a get rich quick scheme!? We all know your type...unleash the mob!

Lol jk great work on the progress. Keep pushing forward and enjoy the journey. There are people on here who are willing to help if you run into problems

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.