What's new

I am learning about Google Ads.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Charlot Jhon

Regular Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Messages
130
Rep Bank
$760
User Power: 82%
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this thread because I'm learning about Google Ads. I've created a product that I want to sell, but no one knows about it. So I'm going to run advertising campaigns on Google, but also on social media (TikTok/IG/Facebook, etc.), which means collaborating with influencers.

So I figured I might as well start selling on Google Ads first to understand how it works.


I created an initial “discovery” campaign at €5 per day.

Here's what I got:

1761151355832.webp


I didn't include any buyer keywords or search terms like (Buy [product], buy solid and stylish [product name] for exemple)

I just wanted to see what would happen. The campaign's reach covers the whole of France.

I launched it on Friday and got good results, but no sales. For my second attempt, I used the keywords that had the best click/impression ratio in the previous ad ( 3 clicks for 100 impressions for exemple).

This time, I targeted my region.


I launched the campaign on Monday: here are the results I got:

1761151951079.webp


I realize that the cost per click is much too high for a product worth €12 (€1.86/click).
Here's the price for the keywords :

1761153060181.webp

For my third attempt, I will do a search campaigns with buyer search terms to see what I will have.

I chose a campaign that aims to maximize conversions with “performance max” enabled.

Thank you for reading.

See you on Monday to see how it goes.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ulez, ov't ciip e xiil, epf jisi't jux ov't huoph.

1761808336618.webp

O sep e tiesdj denqeohp xovj vji huem ug neyonoboph dupwistoupt.

Dunqesif vu nz qsiwouat denqeohpt, O'n hivvoph e muv nusi dmodlt gus e muv mitt nupiz. Vji qsucmin ot vjev enuph emm vjiti dmodlt, O jewip'v huvvip epz temit.

Jux ot vjev quttocmi? Vji duqzxsovoph up vji xictovi otp'v huuf ipuahj O vjopl.

O atif visnt moli “Caz Y” us “Huuf raemovz Y” vu hiv onqsittoupt gsun qiuqmi xju deni vu caz.
Epzxez, O'n jeqqz xovj vji sitamv.
O'n qeatoph vji denqeohp. Epf O'n huoph vu sief vji situasdit Epfz Cmedl qutvif up vji gusan.

Emm vji citv vu zua.
 
Ulez, ov't ciip e xiil, epf jisi't jux ov't huoph.

View attachment 70193

O sep e tiesdj denqeohp xovj vji huem ug neyonoboph dupwistoupt.

Dunqesif vu nz qsiwouat denqeohpt, O'n hivvoph e muv nusi dmodlt gus e muv mitt nupiz. Vji qsucmin ot vjev enuph emm vjiti dmodlt, O jewip'v huvvip epz temit.

Jux ot vjev quttocmi? Vji duqzxsovoph up vji xictovi otp'v huuf ipuahj O vjopl.

O atif visnt moli “Caz Y” us “Huuf raemovz Y” vu hiv onqsittoupt gsun qiuqmi xju deni vu caz.
Epzxez, O'n jeqqz xovj vji sitamv.
O'n qeatoph vji denqeohp. Epf O'n huoph vu sief vji situasdit Epfz Cmedl qutvif up vji gusan.

Emm vji citv vu
Muult vu ni moli vjisi’t e qsucmin xovj zuas mepfoph qehi. Desi vu tjesi nusi jisi us op QN?
 
Nohjv piif tuniupi vu fu vjot gus ni. FN ni og opvisitvif.
 
fofp'v vji haz op vji TINSatj vjsief uggis vu jimq?
O sinincis ov, cav O nittehif jon epzxez uggisoph nz jimq, epf huv "zi caffz" eptxis, fuitp'v tuapf moli ji nohjv piif tuniupi egvis emm.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom