Whatever you do...don't go for any college text books on programming. I just graduated with a CIS degree. They all sucked.I am learning programming to create apps, any programming book recommendations would be appreciated
Thank you brother!Try to look flutter, it's a framework from Google that you can create apps with the language dart. The best of all is that you can create a native app to Android and iOS at the same time, because when compile it do it to both proprietary language.
There are a lot of good video on YouTube. Maybe you can check books about dart in goodreads.com too. I don't remember anyone special because I read it a long time ago, but if you look by review you are going to get a lot of good ones.
Dating apps and also family friendly apps for kids
Thanks man, that was really helpfulHello hello my good man.
Check out the two threads on dating apps already on here.... lots of good content there...
If you're just starting out you should watch this for some tips on the current trends:
You will discover why you need to create a company, not just an app, should you budget for marketing or should everything go into development, and how to leverage your app for free with technology.
- 02:42 - How to leverage free technology for your app
- 09:27 - Where should you start if you want to learn how to code
- 12:24 - Chaim's thoughts on Flutter
- 14:08 - Any Widget App Audit
- 24:24 - Do we need social media if we have a low budget for an app launch?
- 28:00 - What SDKs should every app have?
- 30:52 - Zareklamy App Audit
- 41:12 - Learn Basics in Cloud Computing App Audit
- 47:04 - Do you need an NDA before working with an app development company?View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvP0RjDB3bE&ab_channel=AppMasters
Join Fastlane Insiders.