The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I AM GOING TO GIVE MORE VALUE THAN AMAZON

Anything related to matters of the mind

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Unless you provide the reasons why you think you can do so, this will be moved to the #Landfill as it is nothing but fantasy, fairyland drivel.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
G

Guest24834

Unless you provide the reasons why you think you can do so, this will be moved to the #Landfill as it is nothing but fantasy, fairyland drivel.
There are 4 of us we are 15,15,16,16 years old we quit everything(FTE) for it: video games,youtube,football(watching)etc. We have also read non-business books like Atomic habits, Deep work etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nightwolf

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Mar 15, 2023
video games,youtube,football(watching)etc
No one here does this.

We have also read non-business books like Atomic habits, Deep work etc.
Everyone here reads non fiction.

If you think you are special because you read a few bestselling non fiction books and stopped playing video games, you are not. These things are normal here. What else you got?

G

Guest24834

No one here does this.

Everyone here reads non fiction.

If you think you are special because you read a few bestselling non fiction books and stopped playing video games, you are not. These things are normal here. What else you got?
RELAX! I never said I'm special I was just providing my reasons to MJ DeMarco. and also it is special for people at OUR age(im guessing this from your name Nightwolf) to stop watching/playing video games,youtube etc

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Welcome to the forum

What an inspiring introduction

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
Any reason why you think you will be able to do it?
Didn't you read the original post? He's given up EVERYTHING - all the mass of tasks and responsibilities that a 15-16 year old has.

Seriously though, some detail from the OP might make the posts a little more credible, and stop everyone just taking the mickey. Great to have a goal, now flesh it out a little. And I'm not sure rivalling an existing business is a good goal, focus perhaps a bit more on what you're going to provide, and to whom, not who you're going to rival.

G

Guest24834

Didn't you read the original post? He's given up EVERYTHING - all the mass of tasks and responsibilities that a 15-16 year old has.

Seriously though, some detail from the OP might make the posts a little more credible, and stop everyone just taking the mickey. Great to have a goal, now flesh it out a little. And I'm not sure rivalling an existing business is a good goal, focus perhaps a bit more on what you're going to provide, and to whom, not who you're going to rival.
I don't mind the criticism. Honestly I love it, just another person to prove wrong.
I will take your advice, let me change it

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Stopping procrastination -> Meditation -> Journaling -> Overtaking amazon, google, and spaceX

Seems like a natural progression, I don't understand why all the naysayers.

Dockid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Aug 23, 2022
I don't mind the criticism. Honestly I love it, just another person to prove wrong.
I will take your advice, let me change it
Amazon does tons of different work so be more specific.

What are you guys building? How are you building your solution. Are you guys experienced full stack programmers? How will you aquire your first users? What will you do better then Amazon? How will you scale to rival Amazon?

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
"I am going to give more value than Amazon" doesn't really say much either - in certain fields, I already do that, but you don't want to emulate what I'm doing.

Good, but again concentrate on what you're going to do, not who you can rival / prove wrong / give more value than.

G

Guest24834

Amazon does tons of different work so be more specific.

What are you guys building? How are you building your solution. Are you guys experienced full stack programmers? How will you aquire your first users? What will you do better then Amazon? How will you scale to rival Amazon?
I mean just the website that allows you to sell items. we are planning to have 3 programmers to build the website and the services. What will you do better then Amazon? I don't want to give away that information. We are trying to build a universal website for shopping that is better than Amazon or eBay. I know with the ideas I have currently I will destroy the competition. my intention for this thread was to get a screenshot of MJ DeMarco seeing the post. if there is anyway for me to delete it. ill do it.

Nightwolf

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Mar 15, 2023
RELAX! I never said I'm special I was just providing my reasons to MJ DeMarco. and also it is special for people at OUR age(im guessing this from your name Nightwolf) to stop watching/playing video games,youtube etc
Oh I'm sorry! So your reason for wanting to beat Amazon is that you have read a few books and have stopped playing games. Sounds like a solid reason.

And it really ISN'T special that you don't play games as a 15 year old. People were never meant to be exposed to such highly stimulating activities at such a young age. You think it's special because you believe that's what all teenagers are supposed to do. You are a victim to the social norms.

G

Guest24834

Oh I'm sorry! So your reason for wanting to beat Amazon is that you have read a few books and have stopped playing games. Sounds like a solid reason.

And it really ISN'T special that you don't play games as a 15 year old. People were never meant to be exposed to such highly stimulating activities at such a young age. You think it's special because you believe that's what all teenagers are supposed to do. You are a victim to the social norms.
RELAX! kid I never said that's what they are supposed to do that's just what most (15-16 year old) people do. And also I was exposed to a lot of video games. I would sometimes play up to 10 hours a day during weekends. I don't actually think that I am the only person in the world to do this, my younger brother has done it you aswell another person that is younger.

ExistingExpert

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 4, 2023
RELAX! kid I never said that's what they are supposed to do that's just what most (15-16 year old) people do. And also I was exposed to a lot of video games. I would sometimes play up to 10 hours a day during weekends. I don't actually think that I am the only person in the world to do this, my younger brother has done it you aswell another person that is younger.
I understand how you feel special by leaving video games alltogether. I did the same a few days ago. When a person leaves a bad habit they see everyone around them engage in, they feel like they are now acting like the 1%. However, just leaving gaming and other habits will not automatically make it so that you are now able to go head-to-head with the biggest corporations on the planet. That needs a lot more work than this.

Dockid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Aug 23, 2022
Why would you make a post with the sole intention of getting a screenshot of MJ reading it?
When training martial arts you get the odd guy who comes in saying he will be a UFC champion before he starts his first class. These guys all have some things in common: zero training, not in great shape, delusional and have never excelled in any other sport. They all quit within a month.

I would imagine the worst part of coaching is having to listen to delusional drivel from jackasses who claim they will take on the world before they lift a finger to do any work.

Your post and lack of any effort to justify your big claims just did the equivalent to MJ.

G

Guest24834

I understand how you feel special by leaving video games alltogether. I did the same a few days ago. When a person leaves a bad habit they see everyone around them engage in, they feel like they are now acting like the 1%. However, just leaving gaming and other habits will not automatically make it so that you are now able to go head-to-head with the biggest corporations on the planet. That needs a lot more work than this.
what does it need?. I'm willing to do whatever it takes

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
is there any way I can delete this post I have offended many people somehow
No one’s offended we are just sick of kids like you coming here and posting shit like this and wasting everyone’s time

You said it yourself you posted this because you wanted a screenshot of mj replying

Why would you want to waste his time like that

G

Guest24834

No one’s offended we are just sick of kids like you coming here and posting shit like this and wasting everyone’s time

You said it yourself you posted this because you wanted a screenshot of mj replying

Why would you want to waste his time like that
you will remember me after I make it, if not I got a screenshot to show it

fridge

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jun 4, 2020
USA
If OP isnt a troll this post could be a masterclass on the effects of giving participation ribbons to kids in school. Love to see younger kids ambitious but put down the books, go make your first $100 and then make a real progress thread before spamming the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...