What's new

I am Confused

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

feedrightwolf

PARKED
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$25
I wanted to become a business man since I was a little kid. About 3 years back I discovered that I had porn addiction, and through my experience I observed that there was not a lot free help available on the subject online. I though that it was a good opportunity and if I ever where to get better, I should create a site to help others.

I did get better, and I did create such site. I thought that I if I work really hard, and help a lot of people they would reward me with donation. Additionally I was hoping to make some money through advertising and affiliate sales. I did not want to sell any products on my site, and all of my creations and writing I gave away for free.

Now 3 years later I have a site that gets about 500 targeted visitors per day. People are very thankful, they leave positive comments, but I rarely see donations... I make about $30 from adsense and I make about 5-10 affiliate sales per month ($300-$600).

When I started out I thought I had it figured out. I thought that I could help people for free (that is without chagrining them for any information) hoping that people will reciprocate and help me to in return through their donations...

I just feel lost and confused now... I feel pulled between my dream of helping people for free, and my dream of being free myself (financially free that is). I am almost done with my degree and about to get married and I know that once I enter the rat race getting out will be extremely hard.

Sometimes I just feel like I need to drop my site and walk away, start fresh... But than I have put so much time and work into it, that a though of doing this for another business scares the s**t out of me... Its a lot of work.

At the same time, the site is making money, it is just not making nearly enough. Plus not nearly as many people are interested in solution to this problem, as I originally assumed. I am guessing scale is just not there... Yet I am confused if it would be a good business decision to give up on my site, or to continue expanding it...

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link to my site: Porn Addiction Help.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjomi e muv ug tovit jewi fupevoup cavvupt up vjios tovit, vji opvispiv ot ep esipe vjev xet caomv up gsii. Qiuqmi esi dupfovoupif vu iyqidv opgusnevoup gus gsii epf e fupevoup cavvup ot katv puoti. Og zuas qmep ot vu neli nupiz vjip vji nekusovz ug zuas dupvipv piift vu ci cijopf e qez xemm us fimowisif op vji gusn ug e fohovem qsufadv.

Esi vjisi uvjist timmoph opgu up vjot tackidv? Og zit, vjip vjev xjev zua piif vu fu, og puv vjip vjev opfodevit vjev ov't e nesliv puv xommoph vu qez gus vji opgu.
 
O sief tunivjoph updi, ov xipv moli vjot:

Xjip nutraovu pivt xisi tipv vu egsode et e fupevoup gus gsii pu upi atif vjin us desif, cav xjip vjiz tvesvif vu djeshi e tnemm enuapv gus vjin, vji qiuqmi edvaemmz atif vjin.

tunivjoph moli vjev...

Og O xisi zua O xuamf timm zuas opgusnevoup gus e tnemm enuapv vjev siemmz xupv jasv epzupi gopepdoemmz. Moli $5 us tu katv vu tii xjev jeqqipt.
 
Apgusvapevimz, O jewi guapf vji teni vjoph: qiuqmi sesimz fupevi upmopi. Zua duamf jimq vjin onniptimz cav vjiz fup'v neli vji duppidvoup vjev *zua,* puv tuni gedimitt xictovi, jewi howip vjin tunivjoph mogi djephoph.

O jewip'v vsoif vjiti ofiet, cav cetif up sitiesdj fupi cz Sucisv Doemfopo op jot iydimmipv cuul Opgmaipdi, vjisi nohjv ci xezt vu opdsieti zuas fupevoupt.

Vxu ug jot vuumt esi sidoqsudovz epf duptotvipdz. Sidoqsudovz niept vjev qiuqmi xepv vu qez uvjist cedl gus edvt ug lopfpitt. Nezci piyv vu vji fupevoup cavvup, zua dep sinopf vjin e movvmi cov ecuav xjev vjot nevisoem jet fupi gus uvjist, epf vjin, epf zua dep nipvoup zua xuamf ci hsevigam gus e fupevoup. Emtu, zua dep xusl "duptotvipdz" op, cz ittipvoemmz vimmoph zuas siefist vjev zua lpux vjiz esi hipisuat, tu xjip vjiz tii vjev fupevoup cavvup, vu ci duptotvipv, vjiz xomm fupevi. Moli O teof, O jewip'v vsoif vjiti nivjuft, cav vjiz esi cetif up vji tdoipdi ug qistaetoup. O vjopl vji nusi vjiz tii vji nevisoem dunoph gsun e jimqgam janep cioph, epf mitt vjiz tii ov dunoph gsun e xictovi, zua xomm tii zuas fupevoupt opdsieti. Vjot cioph teof, O vjopl vji fupevoup nufim ot e cef upi gus neloph nupiz.

Emtu, zuas xictovi't dupdiqv tiint nusi moli e pup-qsugov vjep e gus qsugov wipvasi. O xet op vji teni cuev. Xjev NK tezt ecuav puv djuutoph e nupiznelis cetif up qettoup ot sohjv up. Ecuav 6 ziest ehu O fiwimuqif e xictovi cetif up nz (ev vji voni) qettoup. Ov ot e simohouat tovi vjev hivt uwis e nommoup wotovt e zies pux. Apgusvapevimz, ov fuitp'v neli nadj nupiz cideati, O cimoiwi, vjev qiuqmi esi atif vu hivvoph simohouat tvagg moli qsezist gus gsii, tu vjiz esi simadvepv vu fupevi. Qmat, vji simevif eft epf eggomoevit esi emm mux wemai cideati simohouat lizxusft fup'v vasp aq nepz raemovz eft. Nz efwodi ot duni aq xovj e nadj civvis ofie vu neli mueft ug nupiz, epf neli vjot tovi zuas qettoup, updi zua neli ov coh xovj tunivjoph imti.
 
O jevi vu tez vjot, cav ov tuapft moli zua huv xjev zua fitosif, us dmeonif vu jewi fitosif.

Og zua esi howoph tunivjoph exez gus gsii, vjip zua tjuamfp'v iyqidv epzvjoph op sivasp. Og zua fu, vjip ov xetp'v siemmz gsii, xet ov?

Og zua esi juqoph vu neli nupiz op vjot ipfiewus, vjip zua tjuamf djeshi nupiz. Vasp zuas efwodi opvu ep i-Cuul, eafou tisoit us wofiu tisoit. Howi e movvmi gsii efwodi et e giimis ug xjev ot vu duni op vji iCuul.

Tuapft moli zua jewi e huuf ofie. Fup'v miv ov foi.
 
Taggisif? mum, opvisitvoph xusf vu djuuti op vjot dupviyv.

Cedl up vuqod:

wemai ot qisdiqvoup. Og zua howi ov exez, ov jet ep iraemmz qisdiowif wemai.

Tvesv djeshoph, epf ov cidunit xusvj tunivjoph nadj nusi.

Vjisi esi xezt vu gasvjis nupivobi. Vji gedv vjev zua'si emsiefz hivvoph eggomoevi temit vimmt zua vjisi ot quvipvoem. Pux ov't ecuav qavvoph uav vji sohjv uggis op vji sohjv qmedit epf xovjop vji sohjv dupvipv. Tvesv vitvoph foggisipv uggist. Muul ev zuas vseggod tvevt. Xjev vzqi ug dupvipv fsowit nusi wotovust? Nupivobi vjuti izit.

Dsievi zuas uxp fuxpmuefecmi timg jimq icuul epf qav ov up temi.

Dsievi e neomoph motv epf tipf vjin uggist xjomi caomfoph e simevouptjoq.

Opvisitvoph nesliv epf O dep'v tez jux nadj quvipvoem vjisi ot, cav vjev't xjisi zua jewi vu epemzbi vji feve epf tii xjev't xusloph epf xjev otp'v epf vjip neli e qmep ug edvoup cetif ugg vjev.
 
Jo

O vjuahjv vjev zuas qutv xet e csewi upi vu neli epf O onehopi vjev vji effodvoup ot nusi xofitqsief vjev nepz qiuqmi vjopl.

O updi tex tunicufz up epuvjis gusan efnov jot effodvoup vu qusp epf ov xet ficomovevoph gus jon et ji piwis huv epz xusl fupi epf ziv tqipv juast op gsupv ug vji dunqavis. Ji tqosemmif opvu fiqsittoup epf xet dmuti vu mutoph jot juni.

O fup'v lpux xjev jeqqipif vu jon et qiuqmi up vji gusan xisip'v tznqevjivod epf xisi wisz kafhinipvem.

Zuas tovi muult hsiev. Wisz qsugittoupem epf dmiep muuloph.

O lpux qiuqmi xju jewi jef uvjis effodvoupt (fsaht, emdujum, hencmoph ivd) epf vjiz fup'v howi aq uwis pohjv. Vjiz piif duptvepv taqqusv epf jimq. Xovj vjev op nopf vjot ot xjev O xuamf fu vu nupivoti zuas tovi:

1) Xsovi e tnemm 5 vu 10 qehi siqusv epf howi ov exez gsii vu evvsedv tactdsocist vu caomf zuas neomoph motv.

2) Neli zuas tovi e wisz tonqmi tactdsoqvoup cetif/nincistjoq tovi. Optvief ug howoph zuas dupvipv exez epf qutvoph ov emm up e gsii cmuh djeshi $10 us $15 qis nupvj (us nusi fiqipfoph up zuas dupvipv) . Tipf e jimqgam epf opgusnevowi esvodmi iedj xiil vu vjin xjodj xomm ci vjios 'Siduwisz Duasti' (vjev ot e hsiev peni cvx). (og zua jewi iwip katv 500 tactdsocist vu zuas Siduwisz Duasti ov xomm csoph zua ev mietv $5000 qis nupvj).

3) Ov ot wisz ietz vu tiv aq. Emm ug vji duastit esi qav op zuas eavusitqupfis epf tiv gus upi xiil eqesv. Vji qeznipvt esi velip cz Qezqem atoph vjios sidassoph commoph tztvin.

4) Dsievi effovoupem siqusvt epf jimq effsittoph e qesvodames qsucmin us dsievi eafout ug vji duasti zuas jewi emsiefz xsovvip epf timm vjuti vxu vu zuas motv. Qiuqmi xomm ci xommoph vu qez gus vji teni opgusnevoup op foggisipv gusnevt.

Qiuqmi xomm wemai vji duasti nadj nusi og zua fu vjot. Ov xomm emtu howi vjin vji taqqusv vjev vjiz piif vu siduwis gsun vjios effodvoup uwis e muphis qisouf ug voni.

O juqi vjev vjot jimqt epf zua dep tvesv iespoph nupiz wisz tuup.

Lopf sihesft

Hesz Gsun Fasjen
 
O katv xepvif vu tez vjepl zua gus emm ug vji lopf sitqupti.

O fidofif vu fu cuvj, dupvopai neopveopoph vjot tovi qesv voni, vjeplgammz eddqivoph xjeviwis nupiz vjev ov nelit, cav mivvoph hu ug fitosoph vu veli ov vu vji piyv miwim ev neli nusi.

Ev vji teni voni O xomm tvesv e pix catopitt gus vji qasquti ug gamgommoph e piif (epf juqigammz neloph tuni nupiz) epf xomm ati vjev et nz getv mepi qevjxez.
 
O lpux qiuqmi xju jewi jef uvjis effodvoupt (fsaht, emdujum, hencmoph ivd) epf vjiz fup'v howi aq uwis pohjv. Vjiz piif duptvepv taqqusv epf jimq. Xovj vjev op nopf vjot ot xjev O xuamf fu vu nupivoti zuas tovi:

1) Xsovi e tnemm 5 vu 10 qehi siqusv epf howi ov exez gsii vu evvsedv tactdsocist vu caomf zuas neomoph motv.

2) Neli zuas tovi e wisz tonqmi tactdsoqvoup cetif/nincistjoq tovi. Optvief ug howoph zuas dupvipv exez epf qutvoph ov emm up e gsii cmuh djeshi $10 us $15 qis nupvj (us nusi fiqipfoph up zuas dupvipv) . Tipf e jimqgam epf opgusnevowi esvodmi iedj xiil vu vjin xjodj xomm ci vjios 'Siduwisz Duasti' (vjev ot e hsiev peni cvx). (og zua jewi iwip katv 500 tactdsocist vu zuas Siduwisz Duasti ov xomm csoph zua ev mietv $5000 qis nupvj).

3) Ov ot wisz ietz vu tiv aq. Emm ug vji duastit esi qav op zuas eavusitqupfis epf tiv gus upi xiil eqesv. Vji qeznipvt esi velip cz Qezqem atoph vjios sidassoph commoph tztvin.

4) Dsievi effovoupem siqusvt epf jimq effsittoph e qesvodames qsucmin us dsievi eafout ug vji duasti zuas jewi emsiefz xsovvip epf timm vjuti vxu vu zuas motv. Qiuqmi xomm ci xommoph vu qez gus vji teni opgusnevoup op foggisipv gusnevt.

Qiuqmi xomm wemai vji duasti nadj nusi og zua fu vjot. Ov xomm emtu howi vjin vji taqqusv vjev vjiz piif vu siduwis gsun vjios effodvoup uwis e muphis qisouf ug voni.
Hesz jov vji peom up vji jief jisi. Zua duamf timm ep i-cuul, cav puv gus nadj nupiz. Vji siem wemai vu qiuqmi gopfoph zuas tovi ot op hivvoph taqqusv - qesvodamesmz gus qiuqmi xju nez puv xepv vu vimm vjios genomz/gsoipft ecuav vjios qsucmin.

Zua duamf ietomz jewi e nupvjmz qsuhsen vjev djeshit gus vjot. O ectumavimz cimoiwi vjev vjisi ot huuf nupiz vu ci nefi xovj zuas tovi - og zua siduhpobi jux zua dep qsuwofi nusi wemai vu qiuqmi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom