The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am buying a new bugatti. And i will post pics.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
cmon then lets see this Veyron!

Bugatti sold the last new Veyron, A Grand Sport Vitesse, in February 2015.
The Chiron is not yet available for delivery, only deposits. Nobody can buy a new Bugatti and post pictures right now. But there will be another opportunity in the future.

For reference, the Veyron had not only a $1.85M price tag to drive it off the lot, but annual service fees, insurance, and upkeep of at least $60,000. According to the CEO of Bugatti, it's so expensive to own and operate that the average owner also owns around 80 other cars, 3 aircraft (yes), and a yacht. I bet he's not talking about 80 Dodge Neons, three Cessnas, and a 16' sailboat either. So it'd have to take a long time to get there, right?

This thread was started in August 2013, about three years ago. Since that time, the app QuizUp was created, with a valuation of $22,000,000. The health insurance company "Oscar" also launched with a view towards disrupting the BS in that very old industry. As of February of this year, it is valued at $2,700,000,000 after just closing a $400,000,000 funding round. Soylent, a meal replacement drink that tastes like gravel and the water from a can of corn and is literally named after a sci-fi diet consisting of ground up human bodies, went from crowd funding campaign to current $100,000,000 valuation since 2013. A few months before this thread was started, another user started a thread on TMF INSIDERS with no fanfare, no bold proclamations, and no certainty, but a clear plan and a lot of fortitude. He didn't get a Veyron, but he just bought an R8.

I hope this thread keeps getting bumped forever, because it teaches a very important lesson:

Big goals, big declarations and big dreams are a big waste of time.

Somebody else bought a Bugatti and posted the pics and they did it in the time since this thread was posted, while we were mangling Nietzsche and spamming rap videos.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What's a Bugatti?

It's a $1.5M car.

All I'm focused on is making so much money that I can rub it in everybody's faces...

Dude, it's getting FN old. Here's a revelation: Why not post something that actually HELPS aspiring entrepreneurs? If you indeed are buying a Bugatti then congratulations -- however, the people here are more interested in the process (what you learned) vs the event (pictures of a car.)

All of your posts are about YOU. YOU YOU and YOU. Everytime you come here you drop narcisstic rants that say nothing except how great you are.

If you want to use this forum as your special little corner of the world where you can gloat and shout "look at me!" from the rooftops well then I'm sorry -- I ain't going to allow it for much longer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Big declarations mean nothing. Big action is impressive. Time will tell.

You've been here five years, mostly in the shadows. It's time to either put up or shut up.

Make it happen. Looking forward to your victory pictures.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
Ubermensch, I had a long-a$$ response written to you, then I deleted it because it got personal. In a nutshell, I think I know how you feel. And this feeling is addictive. And it will erode you.

- You think that pain is a pre-requisite to pleasure
- You think there's something noble in suffering
- You think that enjoyment of life is laziness
- Your mind constantly fluctuates between happy & sad. you are not grounded. One thing I say could change your opinion for 3 days. You'll apply it for 3 days, then you'll quit, resent the method, and try something else. Eventually you'll start thinking that everything you do is F*cking impossible (even though you're not actually doing that much)
- You think that you are fighting real, tangible 'enemies'. While most of those 'enemies' are merely your projections of self. You are TERRIFIED.
- You are addicted to the melancholic/suffering feeling

Money is absolutely important. Money buys freedom. Anyone on this website who criticizes the pursuit of money is a hypocrite, because we are a collective of people who (thanks to MJ and the like) understand that the fastest way to it is to follow Fastlane rules. But you will not get it in your state, because your state does not allow you to have faith in the process. Make no mistake, money is ABSOLUTELY A TOOL, what feeling do you want it to give you? Power? Power over others? Personal power? Peace? Freedom? Choice? Toys?

I know that in retrospect, everyone likes to talk about reaching success/happiness like it was the most painful, horrible, difficult and soul-testing task ever. Because that shows strength, perseverance etc. All the things that make the ego feel good.

But I'm convinced that 80% of it is supposed to be uncomfortably fun and fulfilling. The 'pain' & 'struggle' are a minority. Because those things are mostly in your mind.

MJ, a MULTIMILLIONAIRE made a post somewhere on the forum some time ago, where he was nostalgic about THIS SO CALLED 'GRIND'. Because of how cool it is to be so laser-focused on something. How the fact that you're in a room with a mattress a phone and a computer doesn't matter. Because you are on a path, and your life is brimming with meaning.

I saw you used the word Musashi somewhere, so let me leave you with a Musashi quote.

“There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.”

How to practically do this?

- No more negative music or movies or books
- Consume less media. Open one tab. Sit without any media on for a bit every day.
- Go outside, walk a bit every-day.
- Meditate for 8 minutes a day, escalate when it feels comfortable.
- Limit or eliminate sugars and high glycemic load & high glycemic index carbs from your diet. Especially before accomplishing tasks. Do cheat-days every week if you wish.
- Train/exercise regularly.
- Find the source of your pains. With paper. What is making me feel this this and this. Dig deep.
- Let go of this 'tension' consciously. Meditation will help you realize this 'tension'. It's in your mind, and it's in your body. It feels like a tiny adrenaline rush in your stomach/lower chest area, and chances are you live with this feeling.
- Find a process while grounding yourself, and pursue it.
- Re-frame concepts you think negatively about. I HATE the words 'work' and 'grind' so I use 'journey.' Ultimately, I'll end up doing the same quantity of 'STUFF' that the guy who calls it 'work' & 'grind' does. But I don't like the frame. 'Grind' make me think of the days I was forced into the choir and missed out on my childhood and sleep singing stupid classical music to old people who looked at me like a chimp at a zoo-exhibition, because I was the only foreign kid in the choir.

Go find Zen's posts. Go find IceCreamKid's posts. Go and especially find SteveO's mindset posts. This perpetual tension you feel is a matter of choice and practice. Your addiction to suffering is a matter of choice and practice. Choose different, practice different, live different.

Oh my, this ended up being much longer than I anticipated.

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 13, 2013
Delaware, USA
Good luck and wish you all the best..

I hope you buy the Bugatti.

I am already thinking of selling my Bentley and upgrade to Ferrari F430 or Lambo Gallardo.. However that Lambo Aventador is really getting my full attention lately... The design is just breath taking..

In the end, they are just cars, you will get bored of them within 2 months.. However, setting business goals and bigger target is what will keep you focused and you won't get bored of it or lose interest soon. So focus on the bigger pictures and this little things (like cars, house, watches) will take care of themselves.

Take care.

LC

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
NEWSFLASH: If you're a miserable person when you're broke, you'll be a miserable person when you're rich. Unfortunately some will need to walk through the fire for themselves before they feel the burn of this truth.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
big words coming from you, what the F*ck have you done with your life?

so you have nothing and you spend all day on the forums on threads such as
"Do you drink instant coffee?"

maybe if you werent on here all the time calling people "mentally unstable" you would actually have accomplished something & wouldnt be so far behind

You sound like Cory & he failed miserably. Again what have you done?

so you pour your heart out on an internet forum and then go and call Uber mentally unstable LOL

Is this not motivation?
Do you not want more?
Are you happy with this?

Anyone on here can sit behind their fancy keyboard & flame away, send me a link to your progress page when you actually accomplish something ill be the first to drop a like

Here's a sample of what Uber has done
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/how-i-made-185-000-00-in-a-week.53420/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...x-figure-deals-in-the-past-three-weeks.48673/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-4-sales-reps-and-smoking-weed-all-day.53560/

@jockinbox, I appreciate the backup and support. When I wrote these posts, I was in a much different place than I am now. For some reason, I wanted to make sure that I froze the pain I was feeling in history. I was probably also hoping that somewhere on this site, someone would relate with the hate. Judging from responses, I know that I struck a chord.

Posting on this site seems borderline counter-intuitive. Unless you're posting to get advice or find people to work with, I don't see much of a point. One of the prevailing lessons echoed on this site is that action matters over everything else. Bitchin' about your life won't change it. Only making moves will.

Sometimes, you gotta make a couple bands by your lonely. I spent so many nights alone, driving across country to meet important strategic partners, sacrificing countless nights to developing a seamless process - meeting after meeting, intense research session after intense research session - identifying manufacturers, testing product with clients, etc.

One day, I can only hope that some young (or old) hustler reads my posts and can relate. Maybe he or she will feel the same pain, the pain of patience, perhaps a little agony because of all the dumb a$$ doubters.

My posts are for the real hustlers with superstar dreams of private flights and cars that cost a mortgage. Not everyone out there has crazy, extreme dreams. But I know some of you do. I know some of you don't think a BMW M5 is stuntin'. I know some of you have lived through - or are living through - personal situations that might have you feeling as bad I was when I posted some of the stuff in this thread.

I hope that I was honest enough about what I was feeling so that you have an explanation for my future behavior. Nietzsche said out-monster the monster, and the more monsterly the monster you have to out-monster, the more you must master yourself and your weapons to master an opponent. I have come to realize that the worse a situation is, the more you can creatively convert it into something you can work with. The smellier and stinkier the shit is, the sweeter it is when you convert it into sugar.

There's absolutely nothing like the feeling of pulling up to the bank, walking in, and pulling out fist-fulls of fresh, crisp, strapped racks of cash from a hustle you put your blood, sweat and tears into. There it is, in your hands, an objective irrefutable stack of green fun tickets that you can use to reward yourself for all your hard work. There it is, in your hands, all of the proof you'll ever need to show the world that they were wrong, and you were right. There it is, in your hands, all of the power necessary to put yourself in push-to-start whip with 700 horses.

Don't get it twisted. When I say reward, I'm not talking about anything that any of these F*cks in the slow lane can get. All I do is grind. All I do is hustle. If you're reading this, and your shit is f*cked up, get on the grind. That's the only way you RI$E.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
This morning, I reached a turning point in my life. That turning point inspired me to type this up before I start making my calls.

I didn't have a normal childhood. My mother was a college professor, and taught me at home. I began my freshman year of college at the age of 13, as a mathematics and classical piano major. I was done with college before most people my age had finished high school.

When I turned 15, I began asking my professors questions: What can I do for a living with a mathematics degree? What job will I have that allows me to apply differential equations, linear algebra and statistics?

MJ would probably call their answers "slow lane" answers. Quite frankly, their answers sucked. Why was I going to college so early - just to enter the rat race before everyone else? What did that make me, besides a precocious rat? Why create a supercharged engine and leave it sitting in a parking lot all day? Why not rev that bitch to the max, burn some rubber, and flex all 1,000 horses?

I quickly realized that I could not buy the cars, boats, homes and toys of my dreams living my life that way. I started hustling. I started chasing paper.

I began by tutoring math and teaching piano lessons. I made more in a few hours than I did working all day at my normal job. I still remember my first sensation of walking around with huge knots of cash in my pocket.

When I turned 18, I got into sales. First, it was construction. Then real estate investment properties. Then I got into private equity. Then I got my first clients.

I was fortunate to have great mentors: c-suite executives of multi-billion dollar private equity firms, Wall Street superstars, etc. I learned at least 95% of what I know about business and sales through hands-on experience, and learning from the best.

Over the past few years, I've had some bullshit happen. A couple of hospitalizations, a near-death experience, learning the truth about some people in my life (people I wrongly thought I could trust).

Amazingly, though, I wouldn't change anything that happened over the past few years. I have turned this shit into sugar.

[video=youtube;DeG9Gl00K1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeG9Gl00K1w[/video]

Just part of growing up, I suppose. At this point in my life, there's only one thing I know. Money over everything, and I know how to make it. I am locked and loaded. I have sales contracts with some of the most cutting edge companies on the planet.

And I'm going to wake up from this three-year long nightmare in a new Bugatti.

[video=youtube;t_HaBUWlp4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_HaBUWlp4g[/video]

That's a promise to the Fastlane community. Actually, let me do better than that. All of the rage I have deserves more of a commitment, after all.

MJ, I GIVE YOU MY F*ckING WORD THAT THE 23-YEAR OLD KID YOU QUOTED IN YOUR BOOK WILL BUY A NEW BUGATTI AND POST PICS ON THIS SITE.

I don't know how long it will take me (perhaps only a few months, perhaps a few years), but you know me, MJ. I disappear, speak with my actions, and return with epic vengeance.

I know that the people who read the words on this site have an appreciation for fine automobiles. And I know ya'll love money, and the art of making it. So, in a way, I'm using all of you to hold myself accountable to this promise.

Until I have what I want, I'm going to be on the phone and in meetings from sun up until sun down. I will hustle every day and every night until I have what I want. I swear - on my life, and my love of it - that I am going to buy every car I've ever wanted - Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti - all of them. All I want to do is make money. It's the only thing that matters, and I'm going to show it with my actions.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How many on this post are millionaires?

Probably more than you realize. (And they aren't the ones posting rap videos as some type of evidentiary device.)

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
And as others have said, you sound incredibly mental unstable. Probably the worst thing that could happen to you is gaining wealth, and carrying out your debauchery on a greater scale. If I were you, take some of that money you invested in your business, and get some therapy.
Get clean and sober. You think a drug problem is going to get any better if you're rich?

big words coming from you, what the F*ck have you done with your life?

So, I'm getting a job now to get a car, my own place, etc.

so you have nothing and you spend all day on the forums on threads such as
"Do you drink instant coffee?"
I don't drink it a lot, but coffee is coffee. If it's what's available, I'll drink it.

But I'm tired of feeling so behind everyone else and being stuck where I am

maybe if you werent on here all the time calling people "mentally unstable" you would actually have accomplished something & wouldnt be so far behind

But I know for AN ABSOLUTE FACT that I will AT LEAST be a fastlane millionaire before I turn 25

You sound like Cory & he failed miserably. Again what have you done?

I actually had tears in my eyes as I wrote this.

so you pour your heart out on an internet forum and then go and call Uber mentally unstable LOL

I'm pretty much broke at the moment, and I've made very little money from my busines

Is this not motivation?
Do you not want more?
Are you happy with this?

Anyone on here can sit behind their fancy keyboard & flame away, send me a link to your progress page when you actually accomplish something ill be the first to drop a like

Here's a sample of what Uber has done
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/how-i-made-185-000-00-in-a-week.53420/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...x-figure-deals-in-the-past-three-weeks.48673/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-4-sales-reps-and-smoking-weed-all-day.53560/

Last edited by a moderator:

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
In reference to what MJ said:

I knew a guy who was a millionaire. He had anywhere from $150K to $210K per MONTH coming in, whether or not he would get out of bed.

Had his longtime friend managing his estate. He never did any work himself.

This guy would literally buy a new Benz because he decided that day that he wanted a new one. Oh yeah, all were AMG models.

Could travel anywhere in the world. At any time.

Would go to any restaurant and spend $200 even if it was only him and someone else eating.

Was probably the unhappiest person I've ever seen or heard of.

Alienated his family, friends, even his wife.

Because he was an a**hole to most people, most people didn't like him, and he never formed any meaningful relationships.

He would overly indulge in food because he could.

He ended up dying with pretty much no friends, no kids, despised by his family, being handed divorce papers, 150 lbs overweight, and overall no positive legacy.
He was so overweight and had such poor health, that he couldn't even drive or enjoy most of his cars; or go anywhere or enjoy anything. He liked going to ride motorcycles with my dad, but eventually couldn't do it anymore.

I never believed that money could make a person completely happy, but his story completely made any thoughts that it could void in my mind.

You sound like my old best friend that took the other fork in the road. The road of mediocrity. Slowlane. Dead ends. I have myself surrounded by many multi-millionaires and I would say 9/10 of them are probably more happy than you are ( based on the way you talk on here and they would never stoop to your level) . I even know a billionaire and his son that is worth around 50-100 million. Another worth around 250M- software. My brother is a millionaire. 1.8 million in real estate alone. Life is fantastic on so many levels for all of them. You see, most people love to hit on nothing but the worst in rich people and their lives. Like we dont all argue and push and pull. WE'RE ALL HUMANS! Ive noticed a lot of talkers on here who bring others down and are the ones who start the shit talking. Who the hell are you to determine if some other man is to have a fortune? Lol get outta here.

To UBER: Get it bro. Kill it! Smash it out of the park and never listen to the negativity-more of that floating around than positivity.

25 years old
6 figures/MO
kids-0
Life-In check
Estimated liquid millionaire age-26
F**** to give-0

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You went through a bunch of my posts that aren't even relevant to try to discredit me, and you're saying I'm the one who's not doing shit with my life?
Get your head out of your a$$ so I can explain something to you, you little shit.

Many witnesses here can note that Uber claimed he was willing to commit homicide if his ambitions failed. Meaning randomly shooting people just because they looked wealthy. That's not mentally unstable to you? Screw your head on properly you F*cking tard.
Notice not one thing I said was insulting. If he had said that in real life around a bunch of strangers, he would be locked up and institutionalized as we speak.

And yes, even a half-wit like yourself could understand that drugs and alcohol will F*ck your life up, and it gets worse when you have money. Don't believe me? Ask some people. Oh wait don't know anyone because they won't explain anything to someone with your pathetic sense of logic?

We all have problems. I myself have plenty. But maybe when you turn 9 and ask mommy and daddy for life for your birthday, you'll understand that no one really gives two shits about why you cry yourself to sleep, all that matters is that you do shit about it.

P.S. If you still think I'm out of line, bend over and bite yor dick off so that no one else on this earth can be tainted by your genetics you moron.

I understand your emotion, but nobody wants to read this type of emotional, aggressive response. You had several valid points that could have been addressed absent the venom and language choices. Please hold yourself to a higher standard so that we don't have to.

Everyone chill out.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Misspending money is like not being serious about mindset.

I made a huge declaration like this a long time ago. I didn't really instigate it or anything, I did it because I felt pressure from family and stuff and I thought that a big promise would make up for the fact I felt I couldn't deliver right away.

I was always trying to gain people's "favor".

But, what you eventually realise is, you can't expect to live up to other people's expectations, you have to do what you do on your own, and for real (not a trial run).
It isn't just about taking action btw... Action won't get you there from where you are now.

What will get you on the right track is ...
Well actually I honestly don't know, but I can tell you something that MIGHT help.

Ok, so between the time of me making this wild declaration and now I came to realise that you must sit with the fear, because it is only by sitting with it that you gain the strength to change it, and only when you gain the strength to change it do you leave that sidewalker BS behind and get brass in your belly.
Declarations, tend to be to dispel blame and pressure, but really it works against you (so forget about it, really, its nothing to be ashamed of just drop it... I did and I'm fine).

Really, you don't need to impress anyone here to progress, rather, as you progress you will see that the people around you (not the big guys) are really valuable and cool and worth giving value across to. Big guys are busy, and they will pay attention to you if you don't need it too much.

I know what it feels like to kinda "need that help", that kind of desert like feeling, and yes it is quite shocking and horrible, but it can be overcome without extremes.
I found that you have to ALMOST take it to an extreme then stop, pull back, regain sense. Then eventually face the fear, get stronger, and leave behind old ties, promises and BS that doesn't serve you anymore.

You will not buy MJ a bugatti, and I am not ever going to shame you for that. I will shame you if you DO, because if you do buy a bugatti and give it away, you are being a jerk to your company, and thats pretty lame.

With power, must also grow wisdom and temperance and humility. And even though you might not see it yet, if you truly do want to progress you will strive to beat the sidewalker in you. And pay homage through what you overcome in yourself.

To not piss off mentors you MUST NOT EVER LASH OUT AT THEM LIKE THIS. You must suffer the fact that they give to you knowing you cannot reward them, and you must gain the humility to be a receptive host to their help and act as best you can.

If you ever succeed, they will love to see it not because you are making money, but because you will remind them of the days they too captured that sense of internal glory.
Please, leave it be, you deserve more for yourself, and deserve respect and to be treated equally.

The journey is hard, but even though it is long, you may one day help these guys out, but FROM your inner personal strengths, and the glow that comes with it, not the superficial stuff that they don't give a shit about.

Last edited:

Emanuel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 23, 2014
USA
You went through a bunch of my posts that aren't even relevant to try to discredit me, and you're saying I'm the one who's not doing shit with my life?
Get your head out of your a$$ so I can explain something to you, you little shit.

Many witnesses here can note that Uber claimed he was willing to commit homicide if his ambitions failed. Meaning randomly shooting people just because they looked wealthy. That's not mentally unstable to you? Screw your head on properly you F*cking tard.
Notice not one thing I said was insulting. If he had said that in real life around a bunch of strangers, he would be locked up and institutionalized as we speak.

And yes, even a half-wit like yourself could understand that drugs and alcohol will F*ck your life up, and it gets worse when you have money. Don't believe me? Ask some people. Oh wait don't know anyone because they won't explain anything to someone with your pathetic sense of logic?

We all have problems. I myself have plenty. But maybe when you turn 9 and ask mommy and daddy for life for your birthday, you'll understand that no one really gives two shits about why you cry yourself to sleep, all that matters is that you do shit about it.

P.S. If you still think I'm out of line, bend over and bite yor dick off so that no one else on this earth can be tainted by your genetics you moron.
We don't talk like this around here. Grow up NinjaKID.

If you can't take light criticism, you won't get far on the fastlane.

Dicky Dee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
May 25, 2014
@jockinbox, I appreciate the backup and support. When I wrote these posts, I was in a much different place than I am now. For some reason, I wanted to make sure that I froze the pain I was feeling in history. I was probably also hoping that somewhere on this site, someone would relate with the hate. Judging from responses, I know that I struck a chord.

Posting on this site seems borderline counter-intuitive. Unless you're posting to get advice or find people to work with, I don't see much of a point. One of the prevailing lessons echoed on this site is that action matters over everything else. Bitchin' about your life won't change it. Only making moves will.

Sometimes, you gotta make a couple bands by your lonely. I spent so many nights alone, driving across country to meet important strategic partners, sacrificing countless nights to developing a seamless process - meeting after meeting, intense research session after intense research session - identifying manufacturers, testing product with clients, etc.

One day, I can only hope that some young (or old) hustler reads my posts and can relate. Maybe he or she will feel the same pain, the pain of patience, perhaps a little agony because of all the dumb a$$ doubters.

My posts are for the real hustlers with superstar dreams of private flights and cars that cost a mortgage. Not everyone out there has crazy, extreme dreams. But I know some of you do. I know some of you don't think a BMW M5 is stuntin'. I know some of you have lived through - or are living through - personal situations that might have you feeling as bad I was when I posted some of the stuff in this thread.

I hope that I was honest enough about what I was feeling so that you have an explanation for my future behavior. Nietzsche said out-monster the monster, and the more monsterly the monster you have to out-monster, the more you must master yourself and your weapons to master an opponent. I have come to realize that the worse a situation is, the more you can creatively convert it into something you can work with. The smellier and stinkier the shit is, the sweeter it is when you convert it into sugar.

There's absolutely nothing like the feeling of pulling up to the bank, walking in, and pulling out fist-fulls of fresh, crisp, strapped racks of cash from a hustle you put your blood, sweat and tears into. There it is, in your hands, an objective irrefutable stack of green fun tickets that you can use to reward yourself for all your hard work. There it is, in your hands, all of the proof you'll ever need to show the world that they were wrong, and you were right. There it is, in your hands, all of the power necessary to put yourself in push-to-start whip with 700 horses.

Don't get it twisted. When I say reward, I'm not talking about anything that any of these F*cks in the slow lane can get. All I do is grind. All I do is hustle. If you're reading this, and your shit is f*cked up, get on the grind. That's the only way you RI$E.

Just wondering, how old are you? You remind me of myself when i was between 17-26. I had the same hunger as you and i would destroy any competition i had to reach my goals, i made an ok amount of money roughly 400k in liquid assets by the time i was 24 i bought nice cars, a house, a few investments etc and i thought i was on top of the world.....Then the recession came, business slowed by roughly 60%, lost about 250k in investments, housing prices went to shit etc and it wasnt until i felt this loss where i started to humble myself, i use to hustle my a$$ off for the nice cars, women and houses but then i realized making money only feels good in the long run if you're doing it for the right reasons. Its a great feeling going to the bank and "pulling out a fist full of fresh, crisp, strapped rack of cash" but it was an even better feeling when a couple weeks ago i told my mother she could get teeth implants instead of dentures and it only took me less then a month to save up the extra cash.......All im saying is, do it for the right reasons and provide value for your customers, in the long run you can look back at your life and say you made a bit of difference in this world.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
the point is that "get rich or die tryin'" is an excellent motto. Because life doesn't matter without money. You'd think that on this site, people would get that...

If I didn't know - and I mean really... really know - that I'm about to have stacks and stacks of cash like the one in YMCB's last post, then I would probably kill people. Would probably pull up outside of that corporate office right NOW and start lettin' off shots, starting with the owner of the bright red Maseratti.

Damn. Maybe getting a Super Car isn't a good idea. lmfao

You need help. There is nothing funny about considering killing people. Get rich or die tryin? That's for idiotic lyrics and fantasy movies, not real life.

Anger and revenge especially at the levels expressed, is very destructive and not motivational in the least. You have crossed the line.

"starvation" another form of negativity and punishment. Not motivational, not constructive. You are hung up on short term negative 'motivation'. Starvation, anger, revenge. All destructive.

You will never get where you want to be and achieve happiness until you deal with your anger. Period. Wish you the best but don't ignore this.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Nothing happens until a sale takes place. Wealth Formula= Find or create product, Generate Leads, Convert Leads, Fulfill.

Scale Rinse Repeat. As long as you can outpace your attrition and scale your sales process via a gorilla sales team with hard quotas set you will be ballin in no time.

Oh and by the way ...The sales process is more important than the product itself. This is not a conversation about value, so don't start, I am only speaking about the growth process.

Real talk.

Going through the process. Almost there. Heh-heh-heh.

Feeling great these days, btw.

ubermenschforever.blogspot.com

Last edited:

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA
All I'm focused on is making so much money that I can rub it in everybody's faces...

If this is the truth, I'll be the first to admit that I hope you fail. Not because I don't want to see you get rich. Because what you are striving for is to be a completely lost and tormented soul. You are already imagining yourself as alienating everyone in your future. Energy is energy and you have got some type of energy. I wish to see you looking at the bigger picture in life and channeling your energy more positively.

Find some balance.

Good luck to you.

Last edited:

PeteLife

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jul 5, 2011
BALTIMORE/DMV
That's what the pain pills and alcohol are for, broski.

If I didn't know - and I mean really... really know - that I'm about to have stacks and stacks of cash like the one in YMCB's last post, then I would probably kill people. Would probably pull up outside of that corporate office right NOW and start lettin' off shots, starting with the owner of the bright red Maseratti.

I dont know what you been through in life but it seems like you are very unstable at the moment. Speaking about killing people (whether its a joke or not) is serious matter and one that should not be ignored. Take some time to yourself and just reflect on the positive things in life. Forget about the Money for a sec and get yourself together. I think your quest to be this super rich guy with a bugatti is blinding you from reality. DOn't let your desire for money drag you down the wrong path.

I wish you the best! If you need someone to talk to just sent a PM.

Last edited:

oldscool

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 20, 2011
your internet
How much longer do we have to wait for those pics?
4119929.jpg

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
@Ubermensch I wouldn't take away that you're crazy. It's just that in order to succeed in business, you have to get your mind in the right space.

My recommendation to you is:
1) keep posting here - writing can be very cathartic on its own, plus you can see that the collective "we" does care about your outcome
2) get regular exercise - studies have shown that exercise in combination with talk therapy is more effective than taking antidepressants
3) get some counseling from a professional. You don't have to be crazy to get counseling. I get counseling myself, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Mental health maintenance is just as important as physical health maintenance, and we all know that we should be seeing medical professionals when we aren't sick (e.g. regular check ups, etc.) in order to help prevent us from getting sick.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
if your hate is what will help you achieve your goals then F*ck it. ive used it to my advantage before, it works.

good luck on that whip

Thanks, bro.

To some, it may seem wrong to hate anything, but let's not kid ourselves. At the very least, I imagine most - if not all - people on this site hate the idea of being in the slow lane.

ubermenschforever.blogspot.com

TKDTyler

The Tea Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Aug 25, 2014
lol @Ubermensch

lol @Ubermensch for being crazy.

lol @Ubermensch for being in love with Ayn Rand, even though she is dead.

lol @Ubermensch for leading with action.

lol @Ubermensch and how he is the Zarasthustra of this forum.

lol @Ubermensch for pushing beyond his limits.

lol @Ubermensch for always quoting, always reading, always studying Robert Greene.

lol @Ubermensch and Dr. HAHA Lung.

lol @Ubermensch and Spartacus.

lol @Ubermensch and Cesare Borgia.

lol @Ubermensch and Genghis Kahn.

lol @Ubermensch for speaking in the third person.

lol @Ubermensch for believing that he is the one.

LOL @Ubermensch tags himself, because only @Ubermensch can keep up with himself!

lol @Ubermensch dances the money dance.

lol @Ubermensch laughs all the way to the bank.

lol @Ubermensch is in love with money.

lol @Ubermensch got his superpowers back...

lol @Ubermensch

Not sure who I like more. @Ubermensch or Kanye west

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
I enjoyed reading this for some reason.

Good luck friend. you'll get there ;)

Couple years ago, I wrote a notepad message in an old cell phone I used to have, a Keybo.

It says, "Mark, you will own a Lamborghini before you reach 37 years old".

It sits in an old box in my office under my futon couch.

I can't wait till the day, that I can pull that old cell phone out, power it up and reflect.

Nothing else matters, except accomplishing that goal.

I have 4 years left.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.