The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am buying a new bugatti. And i will post pics.

NetBorn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Mar 25, 2016
I don't care who's a millionaire here, I have impression not many would be able to climb back if they lose it all - the ones that would stay healthy and wealthy in the long run - for life. What is their essence ...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChasingPaper

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 7, 2014
I don't even know what exactly people's problems are here, but I just really wanted to talk about this particular topic.

Why do you guys even share those rap videos? What does it do for you?

You, @Ubermensch , accuse others of conducting "Western reasoning," and then you share rap videos that literally epitomize the very "Western reasoning" you're throwing shit on.

From what I have read throughout this thread, I've gathered that you're fixated on earning a substantial amount of money for the sole reason of proving others wrong, and to be condescending towards them after they have disappointed you.

You, and @ChasingPaper (hell, even that nickname tells me everything I need to know,) are showing that you only care about money and nothing else in this world by sharing those videos. I think that's your intention.

Listen, dude, that's wrong. I don't say that something's wrong with such certainty often. But THAT, is wrong. That kind of mindset is going to plunge you very deep into depression (and from what I've read, you're already there.) Let go of the narcissism, and as I've read on a post from @SinisterLex before, love people for the sole reason of loving them. Someone wronged you? Forgive it. You'll be dead in 60 years. It won't matter.

The people you forgive will only then feel smaller under you: because you'll have been the bigger person. Trust me. I've experienced it. And, most importantly, if you love person for no reason, you'll always have people by your side.

And I've learned, through rather difficult paths, that having people by your side is all it comes down to. Both emotionally, and business-wise.

Let go. We're all striving to be happy. This whole thread is pointless, and even though it's been years since you've posted this thread, I don't think you've emotionally improved.

Please don't respond to me. I say this because I know that you're going to refute the things I've said. Try this for me: let it go. Just take it, think about it logically, and try not saying anything.

And believe me when I say this: the ONLY reason I've taken 10 minutes out of my day to type this down was for your very own good. I don't get anything out of this, but I really think that you have some issues you need to work out.

Good luck, and feel free to reach out through PM if you'd like to talk about whatever's bothering you, emotionally.
Don't pretend you know me, you don't. You want to play a psychologist then go somewhere else. This forum is about getting money, and how do you do that? You provide value to people. I enjoy helping people and am actually grinding so I can retire by 30 and do what I really want to do (protect people, most likely in a law enforcement position such as a police officer). I'm not depressed, don't get mad because I called out the haters in this thread. It seems your one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
I'd bet 2 yrs before you own one....I hope it happens because I love being right ! :coolgleamA:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Big declarations mean nothing. Big action is impressive. Time will tell.

You've been here five years, mostly in the shadows. It's time to either put up or shut up.

Make it happen. Looking forward to your victory pictures.

You're right. I've been on here for five years, and I have how many posts? In other words, I spend my time working instead of posting. Period. Real simple. Big declarations really only mean a lot to the person making the declarations. I make them because I want to be able to point back in history and say: See? Told ya so.

I feel you though, bro. It's all about the action, which, at the end of the day... is so much about what MJ's work is all about. Stay tuned..

oldscool

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 20, 2011
your internet
header6.jpg

quote-speak-softly-and-carry-a-big-stick-you-will-go-far-theodore-roosevelt-158071.jpg

107769.gif

Last edited:

OzGrinder

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
What's a Bugatti?

I sold my business and retired five years ago when I was 35. I still drive a 2003 Honda Civic.

I (and many others here I'm sure) would love for you to post a success story thread as you've achieved what many of us aspire to achieve.

I'd be more than happy without a bugatti but being retired by my mid 30's to early 40's.

Tony Nguyen

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Mar 21, 2014
Pretty much a bad deal gone wrong or drug deal or a bad decision that lost millions of dollars. if not WHAT?

Too much drama in this thread to painful to read Good luck though!

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
NEWSFLASH: If you're a miserable person when you're broke, you'll be a miserable person when you're rich. Unfortunately some will need to walk through the fire for themselves before they feel the burn of this truth.
Yeah know, people always try to say this is bullshit, but I run into guys who obviously have money all of the time and they look like they've contracted a terminal illness. My neighbors are loaded with cash and they won't even wave to you as they drive by. MISERABLE.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Telling people to chill out then encouraging anger? I'm noticing a contradiction here, lol.

If you have anger now there's a good chance you'll have it when you have three bugatti's. Enjoy the ride, the people you're trying to prove wrong don't care about you and never will. The anger only hurts yourself.
Life is hard enough as it is.

'Cause you don't get it. Broski does.

Writer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 26, 2014
Texas. (Mars during summer)
I
He ended up dying with pretty much no friends, no kids, despised by his family, being handed divorce papers, 150 lbs overweight, and overall no positive legacy.

He would've ended up alone anyways. Being rich doesn't automatically mean being a jerk. He was likely a jerk and money couldn't change that. At most being rich made the symptoms worse. And trust me, a lot of poor people die alone every day. I saw that while volunteering driving the elderly. Those poor guys could barely afford anything, and they were so happy to see us driving them to the grocery store. Most of them told us that their kids never visited, that former colleagues either died or went their way and their spouses either died or divorced them.

constantin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 17, 2014
Harrisburg,PA
Many witnesses here can note that Uber claimed he was willing to commit homicide if his ambitions failed. Meaning randomly shooting people just because they looked wealthy. That's not mentally unstable to you?
i dont think that's what he meant nor was it what he intented to give off as the message. im not condoning what he said but when tough times come around and you have nothing you go into survival mode and it's a eat or be eaten mentality that you gain. im not saying what he said was perfectly fine but the way you made it out makes it seem kinda like you have a sheltered mentality.

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
If nothing else in the whole of The Millionaire Fastlane stood out to me, then "Process" and "Action" stood out to me. The importance of creating solutions in 'other' people's lives over my own. Chasing money sends it running faster and further away. 'K, so A Lot stood out to me in the book, initially, I would read and research every success story to death. While that was a beautiful gesture, unless I got my butt up and act, it did nothing for me. With the TMF book and truly understanding the contributions to be made in this big world, I am absolutely focused on acting more than anything else. While I know too that I can add progress posts, I'd feel more comfortable speaking about how I did it when I smash the goals to pieces, that's just for me though. I enjoy all the other progress reports that speak action, it tells me I'm onto something great too.

king156

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Feb 26, 2016
Bugatti sold the last new Veyron, A Grand Sport Vitesse, in February 2015. The Chiron is not yet available for delivery, only deposits. Nobody can buy a new Bugatti and post pictures right now. But there will be another opportunity in the future.

For reference, the Veyron had not only a $1.85M price tag to drive it off the lot, but annual service fees, insurance, and upkeep of at least $60,000. According to the CEO of Bugatti, it's so expensive to own and operate that the average owner also owns around 80 other cars, 3 aircraft (yes), and a yacht. I bet he's not talking about 80 Dodge Neons, three Cessnas, and a 16' sailboat either. So it'd have to take a long time to get there, right?

This thread was started in August 2013, about three years ago. Since that time, the app QuizUp was created, with a valuation of $22,000,000. The health insurance company "Oscar" also launched with a view towards disrupting the BS in that very old industry. As of February of this year, it is valued at 2,700,000,000,000 after just closing a $400,000,000 funding round. Soylent, a meal replacement drink that tastes like gravel and the water from a can of corn, went from crowd funding campaign to current $100,000,000 valuation since 2013. A few months before this thread was started, another user started a thread on TMF INSIDERS with no fanfare, no bold proclamations, and no certainty, but a clear plan and a lot of fortitude. He didn't get a Veyron, but he just bought an R8.

I hope this thread keeps getting bumped forever, because it teaches a very important lesson:

Big goals, big declarations and big dreams are a big waste of time.

Somebody else bought a Bugatti and posted the pics and they did it in the time since this thread was posted, while we were mangling Nietzsche and spamming rap videos.
Aww!

welshmin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Feb 4, 2016
Brisbane, Australia
lol @Ubermensch

lol @Ubermensch for being crazy.

lol @Ubermensch for being in love with Ayn Rand, even though she is dead.

lol @Ubermensch for leading with action.

lol @Ubermensch and how he is the Zarasthustra of this forum.

lol @Ubermensch for pushing beyond his limits.

lol @Ubermensch for always quoting, always reading, always studying Robert Greene.

lol @Ubermensch and Dr. HAHA Lung.

lol @Ubermensch and Spartacus.

lol @Ubermensch and Cesare Borgia.

lol @Ubermensch and Genghis Kahn.

lol @Ubermensch for speaking int he third person.

lol @Ubermensch for believing that he is the one.

lol @Ubermensch dances the money dance.

lol @Ubermensch laughs all the way to the bank.

lol @Ubermensch is in love with money.

lol @Ubermensch got his superpowers back...

lol @Ubermensch

Holy crap. That video. Everything just clicked for me.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
big words coming from you, what the F*ck have you done with your life?

so you have nothing and you spend all day on the forums on threads such as
"Do you drink instant coffee?"

maybe if you werent on here all the time calling people "mentally unstable" you would actually have accomplished something & wouldnt be so far behind

You sound like Cory & he failed miserably. Again what have you done?

so you pour your heart out on an internet forum and then go and call Uber mentally unstable LOL

Is this not motivation?
Do you not want more?
Are you happy with this?

Anyone on here can sit behind their fancy keyboard & flame away, send me a link to your progress page when you actually accomplish something ill be the first to drop a like

Here's a sample of what Uber has done
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/how-i-made-185-000-00-in-a-week.53420/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...x-figure-deals-in-the-past-three-weeks.48673/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-4-sales-reps-and-smoking-weed-all-day.53560/

One day, we'll have to show the world how mapped out our long-term plans years ago...

Appreciate the support and respect...

You are also a real and true hustler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Bugatti sold the last new Veyron, A Grand Sport Vitesse, in February 2015. The Chiron is not yet available for delivery, only deposits. Nobody can buy a new Bugatti and post pictures right now. But there will be another opportunity in the future.

For reference, the Veyron had not only a $1.85M price tag to drive it off the lot, but annual service fees, insurance, and upkeep of at least $60,000. According to the CEO of Bugatti, it's so expensive to own and operate that the average owner also owns around 80 other cars, 3 aircraft (yes), and a yacht. I bet he's not talking about 80 Dodge Neons, three Cessnas, and a 16' sailboat either. So it'd have to take a long time to get there, right?

This thread was started in August 2013, about three years ago. Since that time, the app QuizUp was created, with a valuation of $22,000,000. The health insurance company "Oscar" also launched with a view towards disrupting the BS in that very old industry. As of February of this year, it is valued at $2,700,000,000 after just closing a $400,000,000 funding round. Soylent, a meal replacement drink that tastes like gravel and the water from a can of corn and is literally named after a sci-fi diet consisting of ground up human bodies, went from crowd funding campaign to current $100,000,000 valuation since 2013. A few months before this thread was started, another user started a thread on TMF INSIDERS with no fanfare, no bold proclamations, and no certainty, but a clear plan and a lot of fortitude. He didn't get a Veyron, but he just bought an R8.

I hope this thread keeps getting bumped forever, because it teaches a very important lesson:

Big goals, big declarations and big dreams are a big waste of time.

Somebody else bought a Bugatti and posted the pics and they did it in the time since this thread was posted, while we were mangling Nietzsche and spamming rap videos.

I love this.

It's so much better than any of GrumpyCat's/Rich Kid's or posts from the @theag

At least @RHL can put together sentences at least half as well as he can put profit together.

However, whilst we're on the subject of me "mangling Nietzsche," I'd like to politely point out that I do much better at mangling your strangled Western reasoning.

Ah, perhaps you will pretend that this did not happen, which isn't surprising, because as I had to teach @Kung Fu Steve - with @Mattie astutely watching (and laughing) - the West doesn't always look at "the end game."

The misguided strategies and thinking of the west gets the west into a lot of nasty situations.

Anyway, my point is simply that this game is a long one, this game of big money.

You may think that @Ubermensch mangles. @Ubermensch does not mangle. @Ubermensch strangles.

@Ubermensch is a killer, killin' the game, RI$IN' to the top, whether you like it or not!

@Ubermensch enjoyed typing this post very much. @RHL should hate on @Ubermensch more often.

@Ubermensch knows that you think that you are smarter than @Ubermensch

@Ubermensch knows you are not.

@Ubermensch always wins.

Remember that.

RIP, Bobby Fischer.

Last edited:

BostonHusky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 13, 2015
I don't even know what exactly people's problems are here, but I just really wanted to talk about this particular topic.

Why do you guys even share those rap videos? What does it do for you?

You, @Ubermensch , accuse others of conducting "Western reasoning," and then you share rap videos that literally epitomize the very "Western reasoning" you're throwing shit on.

From what I have read throughout this thread, I've gathered that you're fixated on earning a substantial amount of money for the sole reason of proving others wrong, and to be condescending towards them after they have disappointed you.

You, and @ChasingPaper (hell, even that nickname tells me everything I need to know,) are showing that you only care about money and nothing else in this world by sharing those videos. I think that's your intention.

Listen, dude, that's wrong. I don't say that something's wrong with such certainty often. But THAT, is wrong. That kind of mindset is going to plunge you very deep into depression (and from what I've read, you're already there.) Let go of the narcissism, and as I've read on a post from @SinisterLex before, love people for the sole reason of loving them. Someone wronged you? Forgive it. You'll be dead in 60 years. It won't matter.

The people you forgive will only then feel smaller under you: because you'll have been the bigger person. Trust me. I've experienced it. And, most importantly, if you love person for no reason, you'll always have people by your side.

And I've learned, through rather difficult paths, that having people by your side is all it comes down to. Both emotionally, and business-wise.

Let go. We're all striving to be happy. This whole thread is pointless, and even though it's been years since you've posted this thread, I don't think you've emotionally improved.

Please don't respond to me. I say this because I know that you're going to refute the things I've said. Try this for me: let it go. Just take it, think about it logically, and try not saying anything.

And believe me when I say this: the ONLY reason I've taken 10 minutes out of my day to type this down was for your very own good. I don't get anything out of this, but I really think that you have some issues you need to work out.

Good luck, and feel free to reach out through PM if you'd like to talk about whatever's bothering you, emotionally.

ChasingPaper

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 7, 2014
Probably more than you realize. (And they aren't the ones posting rap videos as some type of evidentiary device.)
I'm referring to the ones commenting hate on this post. There are millionaires on this forum, I know of at least a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lancer3vo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 1, 2013
"And I know ya'll love money, and the art of making it."

I never thought of making money as an art, but after seeing this quote, I love how it sounds! Setting high goals will make life worth living and all much more! Good luck to you!

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Good luck and wish you all the best..

I hope you buy the Bugatti.

I am already thinking of selling my Bentley and upgrade to Ferrari F430 or Lambo Gallardo.. However that Lambo Aventador is really getting my full attention lately... The design is just breath taking..

In the end, they are just cars, you will get bored of them within 2 months.. However, setting business goals and bigger target is what will keep you focused and you won't get bored of it or lose interest soon. So focus on the bigger pictures and this little things (like cars, house, watches) will take care of themselves.

Take care.

LC

Really really great point

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.