The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I’m glad to be back!

bernardreddix

New Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 23, 2023
Hey Y’all,

My name Bernard…

I join the fastlane forum about 5 years ago after reading The Millionaire Fastlane

I always dreamed of starting my very own ecommerce business but those dreams slowly died away because i didn’t take action …

For 3 years straight i sat there and watch time fly … listening to all type of podcasts… reading books… watching youtube videos… working various jobs as a bus boy never making more than $700 per check… Doing what i thought was moving the needle…

That is until one day i was a grown a$$ pot smoking 21 year old high school dropout living with my momma along with my pregnant girlfriend who was due in just a few months. And on top of that i just lost my job because the whole “covid” situation …

Tired of watching my life go down the drain… i finally did the one thing i been avoiding all these years…

I got my lazy a$$ up and took action…

While i couldn’t afford to start a e-commerce business right away… I knew that if i could learn some kind of high income skill it wouldn’t nothing to get the money to do so.

That’s when i decided to go all-in on finanical direct response copywriting…

For months straight i read every book on the topic… went through gary hablert’s newsletters… and illegally downloaded all of the best copywriting courses online ( don’t tell nobody i did that) and practice by writing copy for products…

Eventually i got good enough at copy to land clients… so that’s just what i did. I spent a few more months reaching out to various financial publishers on linkedin… one day i landed a gig with one of the biggest publishers in the world by writing custom email samples for one of their sales letters…

Impressed by my samples the owner of the company assigned me my first project. 1000 for a renewal campaign to bring back expired subscribers…

Crushed on this project and ended up landing more gigs… then one day he offered me my first sales letter project for 5k plus 2 percent royalties.

Now, at this point i was working as a bus boy making around 600-700 every 2 weeks… while paying bills and having to deal with a new born… so 5k was a life changing amount of money…

Took the project on went all in and continue to as much value as i could…

The sales letter did decent and he began assigning me more of them…

Then after a few months i was able to land a 5k per month retainer gig along with 2 percent of total sales from my promos…

Now just months after having this retainer gig… I saved up a little bit of money and I’m now on the verge of starting my own business…

I’m currently building a email list of customers in the personal development niche using what i learned over the past 2 years…

My goal from here is to launch e commerce brand that helps entrepreneurs and freelancers achieve peak performance through various customized products…

After hopping on the phone with a few manufacturers… it will take about $5k to get my business off the ground and turn this vision into reality.

And now that i have this skill it won’t be a problem for me to get this money…

The reason i’m telling you guys this is because once i launch my business i’m going share every step of my fastlane journey here with you…

So you guys could learn from my mistakes and everything i did right…

Looking forward to joining you guys on the fastlane…

Best Regards.

Bernard.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...