What's new

Glad to be here

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ab_ajayi

New Contributor
- Member -
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Nov 26, 2024
Messages
2
Location
UK
Rep Bank
$160
User Power: 200%
Hi,

I have been checking out this forum ever since reading Fastlane just over a year ago. But just on the sidelines. I only consumed the information I needed.

I have now made an account and I am glad I did because this forum has reminded me of why I started my journey.

Since reading Fastlane, I had one business idea I have been pursuing (its not yet launched) and it's been a roller coaster but I've stuck with it. However, I became jaded recently as I sometimes take life too seriously and forget a core principle - producer > consumer. The nature of this forum models this quite well, and I find myself being excited over rep banks of all things. Rather than just reading advice over and over again, I felt eager to contribute to this forum however I can (even as I am currently).

This minor switch of looking to contribute has brought it all back home to me: i am a value creator and it doesn’t matter if I'm on a forum, or building a business. It remains true.

Going forward, I will be more excitedly aggressive and energised in my journey (in a good way) and will make something of amazing value, which I can't wait to share with you all.

Apologies if this is somewhat long. Nice to meet you all once again
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjot nopus txovdj ug muuloph vu dupvsocavi jet csuahjv ov emm cedl juni vu ni: o en e wemai dsievus epf ov fuitp’v nevvis og O'n up e gusan, us caomfoph e catopitt. Ov sineopt vsai.

Ximduni -- ov ot pu tasqsoti vjev vji nutv wemaecmi qiuqmi up vji gusan fup'v jewi e qsucmin fimowisoph wemai op vji siem xusmf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom