The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hypnotising yourself to create the character and belief you want! (POWERFUL)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I am about to share a powerful concept I have been using for years to create unshakable confidence and manipulate my Belief system to the core.
After using this you will believe all the things you say to yourself, you will believe that you are the kind of person you want to be within 1 month you should start seeing mental changes.

You are going to combine 2 powerful things:
1. SELF HYPNOSIS
2.AFFIRMATIONS

Self Hypnosis

The first thing you think of when you hear hypnosis is probably a a hypnotist on stage at america's got talent who is hypnotising a random person to behave and believe he is a Chicken.
You probably think it's something woo woo and there is no real science behind it, right?
WRONG!
I will skip explaining to you the science behind hypnosis since it would be a post too long to read.
Hypnosis is a state of relaxation to put it simple.
We are all in a state of hypnosis 100's of times a day.
When we watch a movie, Scroll our phones, listen to music, workout, run, have sex, Meditate, Talk to someone, Cook ect...
You are in a trance daily without even realizing it.

So what's the thing with hypnosis, why am I wriing about it in the first place?

Hypnosis helps you access your subconscious mind quicker and easier!
That means you can reprogram yourself, by yourself with wathever believes you want to install.

Some famous person who was usinf this powerful tool is Mike Tyson.
Mike tyson talked about his Coach Cus D'amato taking him to a hypnotist and programing his mind.
The hypnotist would put Mike into a state of tranfe by relaxing him and after that he would tell him all the things Mike believes today.

HOW TO HYPNOTISE YOURSELF
There are numours ways to hypnotise yourself but I am going to stick with the simplest one: Breathimg.
Same as meditation breath in hold for 4 secounds and then breath out.
Do it 5 times at least, lay down close your eyes and look upwards with your eyes.
Hypnosis is a state of deep relaxation by definition.

So next we are moving to:

AFFIRMATIONS
Same as hypnosis you probably think:
"affirmations, really?"
"Isn't that the woo woo nonsense The secret was talking about?"

Well, almost.
You can research this on your own to make the post shorter and more readable.
Famous people like Dan Pena and many many athletes like Floyd mayweather, Cristiano Ronaldo, Conor Mcgregor... Those are the ones I can think of on top of my head
We are going to focus on practicality here without the spiritual and woo woo part.
You probably saw some gurus and self help coaches talk about this.

They are not wrong, but there is a powerful adjustment you can do to install them deeply into your subconscious and make them 10x more powerful.

The method: Combining Self Hypnosis with Emotions and Affirmations.

So how do we do that?

Okay here is what you need to do:

Grab a pen and paper and write down:
5 Most painfil moments
5 Successful moments
5 Painful Statements

5 moments you felt untouchable

Write them Down.
Then combine them wirh your affirmations.
For examole, instead of:
"I am Great"
You write "I am great, becouse I uses to get hurt so much by XYZ and came back after that big setback and still made it against the odds"

BANG!
Now the affirmation has some Umpf attached to it and it makes it way more powerful!

GIVE YOURSELF SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE MOMENTS!
Now write 20 Affirmations and combine them With the moments mentioned.
After you did that Record it!
Tape record yourself and add some inspirational music to it.
I chose The soundtrack from The Gladiator now we are free.
Recommended music: Braveheart ost, The last of the Mohicans ost.

Now you have your Emotional Affirmations,
put headphones on for a better expirience and if you want to make them more Ingrained into yourself speak them out loud when you can.

SUMMARY:
1. HYPNOTIZE YOURSELF
2. LISTEN TO YOUR RECORDED AFFIRMATIONS
3. DO IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN A DAY.

You don't need to hypnotize yourself at all times, but listen to the affirmationa, when you are in the gym, when you drive your car, when you take a walk ect...
The more you do it the more it will sink into your subconscious mind.

Of course don't just rely on this, it's a tool in your toolbox combine it with ACTION and become an Unstoppable force

Additional recommended books and sources on the topic
Psychocybernetics
The giant within by Tony Robbins
Merissa Peer (Hypnotist)

The placebo is you

Hope this helped some of you guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I am about to share a powerful concept I have been using for years to create unshakable confidence and manipulate my Belief system to the core.
After using this you will believe all the things you say to yourself, you will believe that you are the kind of person you want to be within 1 month you should start seeing mental changes.

1. SELF HYPNOSIS
2.AFFIRMATIONS

Self Hypnosis

The first thing you think of when you hear hypnosis is probably a a hypnotist on stage at america's got talent who is hypnotising a random person to behave and believe he is a Chicken.
You probably think it's something woo woo and there is no real science behind it, right?
WRONG!
I will skip explaining to you the science behind hypnosis since it would be a post too long to read.
When we watch a movie, Scroll our phones, listen to music, workout, run, have sex, Meditate, Talk to someone, Cook ect...

That means you can reprogram yourself, by yourself with wathever believes you want to install.

Mike tyson talked about his Coach Cus D'amato taking him to a hypnotist and programing his mind.
The hypnotist would put Mike into a state of tranfe by relaxing him and after that he would tell him all the things Mike believes today.

There are numours ways to hypnotise yourself but I am going to stick with the simplest one: Breathimg.
Do it 5 times at least, lay down close your eyes and look upwards with your eyes.

AFFIRMATIONS
"affirmations, really?"

Well, almost.
Famous people like Dan Pena and many many athletes like Floyd mayweather, Cristiano Ronaldo, Conor Mcgregor... Those are the ones I can think of on top of my head
We are going to focus on practicality here without the spiritual and woo woo part.

They are not wrong, but there is a powerful adjustment you can do to install them deeply into your subconscious and make them 10x more powerful.

So how do we do that?

5 Most painfil moments
5 Successful moments
5 Painful Statements

Write them Down.

For examole, instead of:
"I am Great"
You write "I am great, becouse I uses to get hurt so much by XYZ and came back after that big setback and still made it against the odds"

BANG!
Now the affirmation has some Umpf attached to it and it makes it way more powerful!

put headphones on for a better expirience and if you want to make them more Ingrained into yourself speak them out loud when you can.

SUMMARY:
1. HYPNOTIZE YOURSELF

You don't need to hypnotize yourself at all times, but listen to the affirmationa, when you are in the gym, when you drive your car, when you take a walk ect...

Of course don't just rely on this, it's a tool in your toolbox combine it with ACTION and become an Unstoppable force

Psychocybernetics
Merissa Peer (Hypnotist)

The placebo is you

I notice you did not start this post by sharing even a single way this has brought you tangible success.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I notice you did not start this post by sharing even a single way in which this has brought you tangible success.
Thanks for noticing.

It made me feel enough for women, changed the way I carry myself.
Gather courage to start kickboxing and going into amateur fights.
Controlling my emotions and my fears.
Beeing comfortable ind high stressed situations.
But The biggest change is the way I see myself.
It's a great fuel for action and when you start stacking Expiriences and proving it by action it changes your Character absolutely.

So the post was not about making money or some Guru mindset bs.
It's not a magic pill, as I said it is a Tool.
It definetly contributed for me staring kickboxing and having amateur fights, starting a Business and making 11k a month at 23 years of age.
Having a lot of succes wirh women and improving my dating life.
It's character change, and that influences all the other areas in your life.
How you see yourself is everything.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Thanks for noticing.

It made me feel enough for women, changed the way I carry myself.
Gather courage to start kickboxing and going into amateur fights.
Controlling my emotions and my fears.
Beeing comfortable ind high stressed situations.
But The biggest change is the way I see myself.
It's a great fuel for action and when you start stacking Expiriences and proving it by action it changes your Character absolutely.

So the post was not about making money or some Guru mindset bs.
It's not a magic pill, as I said it is a Tool.
It definetly contributed for me staring kickboxing and having amateur fights, starting a Business and making 11k a month at 23 years of age.
Having a lot of succes wirh women and improving my dating life.
It's character change, and that influences all the other areas in your life.
How you see yourself is everything.
If you say so. Personally, I think self-hypnosis and affirmations are horse shit and the only thing that matters is the choices you make and whether or not you have the balls to act on them. Doesn't matter who you trick yourself into believing you are.

• Banned

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I notice you did not start this post by sharing even a single way this has brought you tangible success
I think you're wrong, but I can see where the sceptisicm is comming since gurus have been saying similar things.
The difference here is that there is real science behind it and it's not some woo woo garbage.
And you would be disagreeing with some of the greatest and most influential people in history,
not to mention the greatest minds in the field od Psychology.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I think you're wrong, but I can see where the sceptisicm is comming since gurus have been saying similar things.
The difference here is that there is real science behind it and it's not some woo woo garbage.
And you would be disagreeing with some of the greatest and most influential people in history,
not to mention the greatest minds in the field od Psychology.
You're right, I know nothing of psychology, hypnosis, or gurus. Who am I to question "the greats"?

• Banned

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
You're right, I know nothing of psychology, hypnosis, or gurus. Who am I to question "the greats"?
Man There's no need to be a diva
Do you actually know anything about it or you just think it's bullshit?
I'm not attacking you I'm just stating my arguments.
This is a discussion and not a contest who is right and who wrong.
You should actually want to add something to change my mind instead of cheap sarcasm and saying my post is BS without stating what specificaly you don't agree with. :)

Last edited:

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore

1. SELF HYPNOSIS
2.AFFIRMATIONS

Self Hypnosis

WRONG!

AFFIRMATIONS
"affirmations, really?"

Well, almost.

So how do we do that?

5 Most painfil moments
5 Successful moments
5 Painful Statements

Write them Down.

For examole, instead of:
"I am Great"

BANG!

SUMMARY:
1. HYPNOTIZE YOURSELF

Psychocybernetics
Merissa Peer (Hypnotist)

The placebo is you

Feel good era was over. David Goggins trend will shape the self help industry for the next 20 years in the English speaking world.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Man There's no need to be a diva
For someone who controls their emotions so well, you're pretty quick to resort to name-calling.

Do you actually no anything about it oe you just think it's bullshit?
I could list all of my degrees in psychology, certifications and decades of practice in hypnosis and NLP, and history working with the world's top gurus...but that would make this post way too long, so you can do your own research on that. Wasn't that what you suggested of us?

I'm not attacking you I'm just stating my arguments.
You literally attacked me and didn't state any argument... In fact, from your initial post, you basically asked us to just take your word for it without any evidence, without even sharing a personal success story.

You should actually want to add something to change my mind instead of cheap sarcasm and saying my post is BS without stating what specificaly you don't agree with. :)
What I "should" do and what I do are two very different things. I don't want to change your mind. I just don't want other young entrepreneurs falling for this horseshit and never getting anywhere.

By the way, I didn't say your post was BS. I said I think self-hypnosis and affirmations are horseshit.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
For someone who controls their emotions so well, you're pretty quick to resort to name-calling.

I could list all of my degrees in psychology, certifications and decades of practice in hypnosis and NLP, and history working with the world's top gurus...but that would make this post way too long, so you can do your own research on that. Wasn't that what you suggested of us?

You literally attacked me and didn't state any argument... In fact, from your initial post, you basically asked us to just take your word for it without any evidence, without even sharing a personal success story.

What I "should" do and what I do are two very different things. I don't want to change your mind. I just don't want other young entrepreneurs falling for this horseshit and never getting anywhere.

By the way, I didn't say your post was BS. I said I think self-hypnosis and affirmations are horseshit.
Go
Feel good era was over. David Goggins trend will shape the self help industry for the next 20 years in the English speaking world.
Goggina is literally using Affirmations and Self hypnosis, he even created an alter ego which he talks about in Detail in his book.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Love goggins, I ran recently my first Marathon.
But the Tony Robbins’ “feel good” and “believe in yourself” era was over.

Now it is all about being hardcore on yourself, which is pretty much easier to understand.

People were really upset that “feeling good” was getting nowhere, whereas being hardcore drives immediate result.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Go

Goggina is literally using Affirmations and Self hypnosis, he even created an alter ego which he talks about in Detail in his book.
You either feel confident/ good and empowering,
Or feel paranoid/hypercompetative and being hardcore on yourself.

These two schools of thought do not go together.

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 9, 2021
I wish self hypnosis or other techniques actually worked. They could save a lot of people a lot of pain.

Have had ADHD my whole life and had a frame that I was lazy because I "had" to be. Going through the tony robbins personal power tapes, I was introduced to a few concepts that helped me have more agency. I realized that I had to not only want something, but understand why I wanted it and how I was suffering in the present by not facing my fears and the pleasure I could have in the future with sacrifice or choice in the present. Only after working specifically on my problems for years was I able to learn how to START on things and keep up and work through them.

And tbh, despite the pain and lost opportunities, it's been a hell of a lot more rewarding finding the actual control panel and being able to choose the things I face and what I learn and accomplish.

I wish you the best in efforts and who knows, maybe you'll be able to find the ingredient for self-hypnosis others have missed.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe

1. SELF HYPNOSIS
2.AFFIRMATIONS

Self Hypnosis

WRONG!

AFFIRMATIONS
"affirmations, really?"

Well, almost.

So how do we do that?

5 Most painfil moments
5 Successful moments
5 Painful Statements

Write them Down.

For examole, instead of:
"I am Great"

BANG!

SUMMARY:
1. HYPNOTIZE YOURSELF

Psychocybernetics
Merissa Peer (Hypnotist)

The placebo is you

Hypnosis does work, BUT, not like how you think it does. It may be helpful to persuade yourself or others of certain things, but beyond that its use is limited. And like much of psychotherapy, it has the causality BACKWARDS.

Mike Tyson wasn’t confident and crushing opponents in the ring because he visualized himself doing it and practiced affirmations. He would have crushed them just as much without those things. It was the countless hours in the gym and getting punched in the face that made him confident in those situations.

Your programming is the result of your BEHAVIOR - not so much of your thoughts. You’re a coward because you’re behaving like a coward.

But people don’t like accepting this basic truth because then it means that they don’t really have control over their physical environment just through their mind. It means coming to terms with their physical limitations.

Namely, you can’t be courageous in battle if you don’t practice fighting. You can’t be confident with women if you always avoid talking to them. The solutions to all your problems is to change your behaviors. You’re a weak coward, so stop doing what weak cowards do.

F*ck! Stop playing around with your thoughts and hypnotizing yourself and start doing what scares you and makes you shit your pants. That’s all you need to do to start growing.

Because like it or not, your thoughts are 90% CONTROLLED BY YOUR ENVIRONMENT. As are your emotions. And that’s exactly how it should be, because your thoughts and emotions need to help you navigate your environment given your past and current abilities. I know you wish your thoughts could be what you want to be regardless of the fact that you’re broke and can’t even afford to use a public toilet… but unfortunately, that’s not how it works!

To think like a rich man, first you have to become a rich man. Then it’s easy to think like one.

BlackDragon, is that you?
Why not @ tag me dawg?

I can see you’ve been following my content.

I’m looking forward for @Lex DeVille reading and endorsing my psychological studies though :oops::

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
Hypnosis does work, BUT, not like how you think it does. It may be helpful to persuade yourself or others of certain things, but beyond that its use is limited. And like much of psychotherapy, it has the causality BACKWARDS.

Mike Tyson wasn’t confident and crushing opponents in the ring because he visualized himself doing it and practiced affirmations. He would have crushed them just as much without those things. It was the countless hours in the gym and getting punched in the face that made him confident in those situations.

Your programming is the result of your BEHAVIOR - not so much of your thoughts. You’re a coward because you’re behaving like a coward.

But people don’t like accepting this basic truth because then it means that they don’t really have control over their physical environment just through their mind. It means coming to terms with their physical limitations.

Namely, you can’t be courageous in battle if you don’t practice fighting. You can’t be confident with women if you always avoid talking to them. The solutions to all your problems is to change your behaviors. You’re a weak coward, so stop doing what weak cowards do.

F*ck! Stop playing around with your thoughts and hypnotizing yourself and start doing what scares you and makes you shit your pants. That’s all you need to do to start growing.

Because like it or not, your thoughts are 90% CONTROLLED BY YOUR ENVIRONMENT. As are your emotions. And that’s exactly how it should be, because your thoughts and emotions need to help you navigate your environment given your past and current abilities. I know you wish your thoughts could be what you want to be regardless of the fact that you’re broke and can’t even afford to use a public toilet… but unfortunately, that’s not how it works!

To think like a rich man, first you have to become a rich man. Then it’s easy to think like one.

Why not @ tag me dawg?

I can see you’ve been following my content.

I’m looking forward for @Lex DeVille reading and endorsing my psychological studies though :oops::

Exactly,
I Never said it is a the only thing the matters, I wrote in the end that action is what matters.
Im not rich by any means, but I make a good living for a 23 year old, I make 11k a month with my e commerce business, and I am obviously working on improving it.

You can Apply this to other areas in life, like dating.
Approaching girla wont get you nowhere if you are insecure af.
Hey but F*ck it Arguing on the Internet is a waste of time.
If it helps someone good if not who cares :D
You can't change people minds anyway, becouse everyone believes what they want to believe.
Thanks For the advice!

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
And how do you become secure if not by approaching and failing? Confidence isn’t something you magically turn on with your mind. It’s something that comes from COMPETENCE - being good at something.

When you approach a girl for the first time, you WILL be an insecure F*ck, unless you’re delusional. No two ways about it. It’s only once you become competent about it that you stop feeling insecure and start feeling confident.

Once again, the feeling follows from your situation and environment. Once your situation changes, your feelings also change.

Desiring to feel confident before you deserve to feel confident is stupid. Instead, you should stop letting your feelings control your actions. You feel insecure AF, approach the girl anyway! You know you’ll fail, do it anyway as rejection training. Most people though don’t do it because they’ve been told they should feel confident when approaching. Which is bullshit… the confidence comes from approaching, not the approaching from the confidence.

Last edited:

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
And how do you become secure if not by approaching and failing? Confidence isn’t something you magically turn on with your mind. It’s something that comes from COMPETENCE - being good at something.

When you approach a girl for the first time, you WILL be an insecure F*ck, unless you’re delusional. No two ways about it. It’s only once you become competent about it that you stop feeling insecure and start feeling confident.

Once again, the feeling follows from your situation and environment. Once your situation changes, your feelings also change.

Desiring to feel confident before you deserve to feel confident is stupid. Instead, you should stop letting your feelings control your actions. You feel insecure AF, approach the girl anyway! You know you’ll fail, do it anyway as rejection training. Most people though don’t do it because they’ve been told they should feel confident when approaching. Which is bullshit… the confidence comes from approaching, not the approaching from the confidence.
Agree.
Man you got this all wrong this is not a substitute for action, and I never said it waa anywhere.
Same as reading books, podcasts and stuff.
You have to do both, if you take massive action in any field and then have great self talk on top of it, I don't see how it can be bad in any way?

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Exactly,
I Never said it is a the only thing the matters, I wrote in the end that action is what matters.
Im not rich by any means, but I make a good living for a 23 year old, I make 11k a month with my e commerce business, and I am obviously working on improving it.

If it helps someone good if not who cares :D
You can't change people minds anyway, becouse everyone believes what they want to believe.
Thanks For the advice!
Affirmation and asserting confidence is trying to solve the problem of the lack of ambition. You are not going to try if you think you have zero chance.

But biggest pain points is that people don’t execute well and give up. Because work is usually boring, painful and that is why people get paid to do work. When it comes to personal business and many other important things in life no one pays you cash upfront.

Think of someone who spends twenty min affirming positveness, then begin to focus and work for thirty minutes, but then waste the next two hours on social media. The problem of affirmation is that it kicks start something but it doesn’t solve the biggest problem in execution.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
Affirmation and asserting confidence is trying to solve the problem of the lack of ambition. You are not going to try if you think you have zero chance.

But biggest pain points is that people don’t execute well and give up. Because work is usually boring, painful and that is why people get paid to do work. When it comes to personal business and many other important things in life no one pays you cash upfront.

Think of someone who spends twenty min affirming positveness, then begin to focus and work for thirty minutes, but then waste the next two hours on social media. The problem of affirmation is that it kicks start something but it doesn’t solve the biggest problem in execution.
I think you are just focusing on those kind of people who are lazy and won't get shit done regardless.
But I get shit done mate, I make big money for my age, Fight in amatuer Muay thai matches, have a rotation of hot girls and Workout in the gym like a mad man, I ran my first Marathon and Recently Bought an Bmw M5 at 23 yo.
So how can it be bad for me thinking that I am capable of doing whatever I want, and I can accomplish anything I set my mind to?
I don't see how that can hurt me, it has only benifited me so far to think I am the man and that I am completely capable achieving great things.
Maybe that's just me I don't know, but beyound getting rich I don't want to be a weak minded Individual who has no self respect and self love.
So I don't see how it can hurt you telling yourself you are the F*cking man every day and believing it. Words have power, Why are Brands using chosen words to make themselves powerful?
Research any hyper succesful Individual, they all had great self talk.
Mohammad Ali, Schwarzenegger,Trump,Ronaldo, Bruce Lee, Tyson, Carnegie, Richard branson, Mark cuban. I even saw Andrew Tate talking about having his own Hypnotist, and he is also Selfhypnorising himself.
This is not some law of attractive bs, you can find Hypnotists as guests on the joe rogan expirience,
There are neuroscientists like Andrew Huberman talking about the benefits of Hypnosis, I
so I would recommended you checking it out man, it's very interesting and fascinating.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I think you are just focusing on those kind of people who are lazy and won't get shit done regardless.
But I get shit done mate, I make big money for my age, Fight in amatuer Muay thai matches, have a rotation of hot girls and Workout in the gym like a mad man, I ran my first Marathon and Recently Bought an Bmw M5 at 23 yo.
So how can it be bad for me thinking that I am capable of doing whatever I want, and I can accomplish anything I set my mind to?
I don't see how that can hurt me, it has only benifited me so far to think I am the man and that I am completely capable achieving great things.
Maybe that's just me I don't know, but beyound getting rich I don't want to be a weak minded Individual who has no self respect and self love.
So I don't see how it can hurt you telling yourself you are the F*cking man every day and believing it. Words have power, Why are Brands using chosen words to make themselves powerful?
Research any hyper succesful Individual, they all had great self talk.
Mohammad Ali, Schwarzenegger,Trump,Ronaldo, Bruce Lee, Tyson, Carnegie, Richard branson, Mark cuban. I even saw Andrew Tate talking about having his own Hypnotist, and he is also Selfhypnorising himself.
This is not some law of attractive bs, you can find Hypnotists as guests on the joe rogan expirience,
There are neuroscientists like Andrew Huberman talking about the benefits of Hypnosis, I
so I would recommended you checking it out man, it's very interesting and fascinating.
Did'nt Mj himself talk about Visualisation in his book if I can recall?
I remember he gave the example of lifting weights and you Visualising yourself lifting with easy, you literally can see improvement instantly.
There are Piano players who practise playing the piano IN THEIR HEAD, same as Tyson imagening his punches going though the skull of his opponents. You can literally hypnotize people to feel no pain and burning them with fire without them feeling.
So to all the people disagreeing with me, The Mind is a very very powerful Instrument and we still are making diacoveries on the mind and psychology to this day.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I don't think anyone is saying it's bad. Personally I'm just saying that it's useless. What controls whether you achieve things or not are the actions you take. The fact that you have the thought that "I can do anything" passing through your mind or not isn't relevant to this.

Do you really need to tell yourself "I can do it, I can do it" to give your best attempt to lift a heavy weight? Or is it enough to just set your intention to lift it? I don't like to waste unnecessary effort doing what doesn't change my success rate - that's sort of what a superstitious person would do... doing things just because MAYBE they'll help.

All successful people practice breathing. Does that mean that breathing makes them successful?

Some successful people practice self-talk. Others like say Michael Singer practice silence. Some meditate. Others don't.

Just like the clothes they're wearing, these factors don't have much of an impact on their success at all... regardless of what they usually say. People are terrible at uncovering the causes behind things for the most part, and it's not uncommon to misattribute the effects to different causes.

What does make a real difference is the choices they make and the actions they take.

Andrew Tate took certain actions to become world-champion - training in the gym rigorously and practicing mainly. So 99% of his success as a kickboxer comes from that. Maybe 1% or less can be attributable to hypnosis and other more esoteric practices. So why spend so much time on the 1% when you can focus on the 99% if you intend to become a world-champion kick boxer?

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
More feel good, Action faking nonsense.

I used to believe in things like this in my late teens-early twenties. I thought the solution to my problems was to affirm and think my way to success.

All this shows is a lack of confidence and major insecurity about your self. I know, Because I've been there.

The fundamental problem with this method is at the end of the day you're STILL living in your head. You can't think your way out of your issues.

The ONLY solution I've found to the problem of insecurity and lack of confidence, Is to actually get out there and accomplish things in the real world. You have to prove to yourself you can do it in the real world.

The problem when you do this is, Your brain KNOWS you're still a fundamentally insecure person who lacks confidence, Because you lack experience.

Save your self years of your life (That I wasted doing this) and get out there and do something with your self, Instead of sitting at your desk trying to meditate your way out of your problems.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
More feel good, Action faking nonsense.

I used to believe in things like this in my late teens-early twenties. I thought the solution to my problems was to affirm and think my way to success.

All this shows is a lack of confidence and major insecurity about your self. I know, Because I've been there.

The fundamental problem with this method is at the end of the day you're STILL living in your head. You can't think your way out of your issues.

The ONLY solution I've found to the problem of insecurity and lack of confidence, Is to actually get out there and accomplish things in the real world. You have to prove to yourself you can do it in the real world.

The problem when you do this is, Your brain KNOWS you're still a fundamentally insecure person who lacks confidence, Because you lack experience.

Save your self years of your life (That I wasted doing this) and get out there and do something with your self, Instead of sitting at your desk trying to meditate your way out of your problems.
Don't want to sound Arrogant but I am doing great in life

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I was going to hop in and add some interesting studies but, holy hell, looks like all you guys woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
Haha Yes I also don't get why everybody seems so attacked by it.
I mean obviously you can Definetly make money without using any of the things I mentioned.
But this is clearly posted in the catogory MINDSET and not financial advice.
If there are any Fighters who compete like me, you would know how Important self talk and affirmations are. But I guess not a lot of you are familiar with that world so I get the reaction.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I mean obviously you can Definetly make money without using any of the things I mentioned.
If there are any Fighters who compete like me, you would know how Important self talk and affirmations are. But I guess not a lot of you are familiar with that world so I get the reaction.
Not everybody has to do this and use it, I just wanted to share some value, and If I helped at least one person or made them learn anything new, I am happy. We are all herw to learn and share value.
Arguing on the Internet is just a waste of time anyways, I clearly don't know it all,
but I get the feeling some people on the forum think they got everything figured out if they make a bit of money

BAUCE

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jun 21, 2021
I think it's the fact that you're a fairly new user, small post history, no avatar that makes people more comfortable attacking your post. I understand you're probably just wanting to provide value to forum but I can see why it might rub some people the wrong way.

I think affirmations + meditations are very helpful for a lot of people. This is a forum of a lot of successful people and Im positive that a lot of them dont do any of what you're suggesting so its obviously not needed or wanted from them. Even though you aren't a guru, aren't asking for money or to sign up for some sleazy course people might feel a similar way to how you've presented this.

Anyone responding to you saying that you are flat out wrong and that their solution is the correct way are more at fault than you imo. People need to experiment what works for them. There are no one size fits all solutions to becoming successful.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.