Hello Fastlaners
with the growth of hypnosis business and the lack of decent induction music (besides the tons of miracle snake oil on Youtube), being a musician I decided to create my own and sell it for a fee that's as low as CD Baby admits to sell.
Here's Nekokawa Hypnosis.
Some of you may use self-hypnosis for personal reasons, business-oriented or not, and if you use the Betty Erickson method (or derivated), you know that saturating visual and kino channels is easy, but the audio depends a lot on uncontrolable events, which sometimes affects the quality of your transe. So I experimented on myself until I found a mix of percussion and melodies that works and here we go. There's no mystic image here, it's as serious as it can be.
The page is here: Hypnosis induction music by Nekokawa Hypnosis - 雪猫ジル - Gilles Snowcat
Anyone in the hypnosis business here? I'd love to collaborate to help each other's project grow.
I'm interested in your return and advices for my next hypnosis audio files.
Cheers
Gilles
with the growth of hypnosis business and the lack of decent induction music (besides the tons of miracle snake oil on Youtube), being a musician I decided to create my own and sell it for a fee that's as low as CD Baby admits to sell.
Some of you may use self-hypnosis for personal reasons, business-oriented or not, and if you use the Betty Erickson method (or derivated), you know that saturating visual and kino channels is easy, but the audio depends a lot on uncontrolable events, which sometimes affects the quality of your transe. So I experimented on myself until I found a mix of percussion and melodies that works and here we go. There's no mystic image here, it's as serious as it can be.
The page is here: Hypnosis induction music by Nekokawa Hypnosis - 雪猫ジル - Gilles Snowcat
Anyone in the hypnosis business here? I'd love to collaborate to help each other's project grow.
I'm interested in your return and advices for my next hypnosis audio files.
Cheers
Gilles
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
