The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Huge Success In IT Cloud Business!!!!

DonJulio

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Dec 18, 2020
Recently I have opened up a cloud consulting firm at the age of 26 and just signed two big enterprise clients for $100K! I used to work in tech sales before I started my own company, so I understood the process of selling to clients. I recently got my certification to do engineering work and hired an advertising company and we have been taking off! I got so many calls from clients today who NEED my skillset to run their business all paying $200K or higher. After reading MJ DeMarco's Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted I ditched my safe 9-5 and started going after government and enterprise clients. I was able to land one contract with a huge weapon manufacturing company to make six figures and I closed another one with a big shopping store in the area. Two contracts at $100K each making $16K per month instantly with little fees. Here are my biggest takeaways after failing for a long time and then finally finding success:

1.) My family never supported me at all and would take opportunities to sabotage my business they will do the same for you. Your family and friends don't want to see you grow and win.
2.) Only reason you are stuck at the income you are at is lack of information and skills.
3.) Hang around people who win daily and it won't seem like a strange occurrence when you finally do!
4.) Investing in 401(K) and IRA + safe job is a scam, entrepreneurs are risk takers and are rewarded appropriately when the risk pays off.
5.) ALWAYS LISTEN TO WHAT THE MARKET WANTS AND NEEDS.

It is actually pretty easy to make money once you think about it. People want a particular product, they will pay certain market rate for it and you provide product with the value skews of faster response time, better website, more professional, etc.

I am likely going to be a millionaire within the next 10 years. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NathanN

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jul 27, 2022
Vancouver, B.C.
Recently I have opened up a cloud consulting firm at the age of 26 and just signed two big enterprise clients for $100K! I used to work in tech sales before I started my own company, so I understood the process of selling to clients. I recently got my certification to do engineering work and hired an advertising company and we have been taking off! I got so many calls from clients today who NEED my skillset to run their business all paying $200K or higher. After reading MJ DeMarco's Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted I ditched my safe 9-5 and started going after government and enterprise clients. I was able to land one contract with a huge weapon manufacturing company to make six figures and I closed another one with a big shopping store in the area. Two contracts at $100K each making $16K per month instantly with little fees. Here are my biggest takeaways after failing for a long time and then finally finding success:

1.) My family never supported me at all and would take opportunities to sabotage my business they will do the same for you. Your family and friends don't want to see you grow and win.
2.) Only reason you are stuck at the income you are at is lack of information and skills.
3.) Hang around people who win daily and it won't seem like a strange occurrence when you finally do!
4.) Investing in 401(K) and IRA + safe job is a scam, entrepreneurs are risk takers and are rewarded appropriately when the risk pays off.
5.) ALWAYS LISTEN TO WHAT THE MARKET WANTS AND NEEDS.

It is actually pretty easy to make money once you think about it. People want a particular product, they will pay certain market rate for it and you provide product with the value skews of faster response time, better website, more professional, etc.

I am likely going to be a millionaire within the next 10 years. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!!
Congrats man. Once you get that first taste of success there's no stopping you!

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Congrats on your success!

Your family and friends don't want to see you grow and win.

I'm sorry you feel this way. That sucks. But this is a myth in entreprenuership. It's such a shame so many people on here bash families.

10 years? Why so slow? You've been open for what, 2 weeks, and already got 100k revenue. Don't get complacent and you can be a millionaire in 2-3 years (based on the value of your business).

DonJulio

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Dec 18, 2020
Congrats on your success!

I'm sorry you feel this way. That sucks. But this is a myth in entreprenuership. It's such a shame so many people on here bash families.

10 years? Why so slow? You've been open for what, 2 weeks, and already got 100k revenue. Don't get complacent and you can be a millionaire in 2-3 years (based on the value of your business).

No it is really not a myth most of my family would scream and yell when I was on the phone, steal blueprint files for a meeting and try to bad mouth me in front of clients. MJ talks about this in his book too about the "winds in your sail" or something.

I am going to go to my board of directors and start acquiring IT businesses in my local area and roll them up via the J.P. Morgan method!

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
No it is really not a myth most of my family would scream and yell when I was on the phone, steal blueprint files for a meeting and try to bad mouth me in front of clients. MJ talks about this in his book too about the "winds in your sail" or something.

I am going to go to my board of directors and start acquiring IT businesses in my local area and roll them up via the J.P. Morgan method!
It is myth that everyone's families are like this.

I'm sorry that it was true for you and others.

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN
Recently I have opened up a cloud consulting firm at the age of 26 and just signed two big enterprise clients for $100K!
Congrats on your success dude. That’s awesome.

At the current rate you are at, I think 10 years is a very long time, you should be aiming for millionaire status in the next 2-3 years.

All the best for your journey from here.

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
Congrats! That is a big win. Cloud is the future, in my opinion, especially cloud security.

What certification are you going after?

D

Deleted025167

Congracts dude. You'll be a multi millionaire in 10 years if you keep the momentum going.
I remember losing 1kg in the first month then 3 kg in the 2nd month then 5kg in the 3rd month and it kept on going until I changed my Body goal. I'm Grateful for those lessons.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.