A
Anon38776
Guest
I was going to enter the https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/100-copywriting-contest.66929/ contest, but I didn't notice that it was over. Anyways, I'M NOT TRYING TO ENTER THE CONTEST WITH THIS POST; I just want my copy to be judged, because I'm a newbie.
I'm looking to do FREE copywriting work for anyone who's interested - CONTACT ME or add me on LinkedIn, if you might need me later.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sweet Shelby Needs You!"
Do you see this happy girl? About a year ago, she was found dumped in the Phoenix Canal and was taken to our county shelter. She was going to be put down due to her condition, but a truly great person, Misa Nakayama, stepped up to save her, without knowing what awaits.
I was asked by the rescue to transport Shelby and do a home check. I was stunned how happy she was, even in spite of her condition that, even though I have a thick skin, I cried on the route to her new home. It was truly sad and inspiring at the same time - Shelby loved life in spite of what it did to her.
The rescue got her to a vet and found that she had multiple health issues ranging from diabetes to tumors. I couldn't list all of them, but Misa didn't hesitate to giving her love and care, from preparing SPECIAL meals, due to her condition, to keeping her a happy girl.
Misa must've fallen in love with the little angel, because she decided to adopt her and to take on the responsibility for her medical needs. Shelby was doing great and was gaining weight for the important operations that awaited, but then she suddenly became very ill and Misa rushed her to the vet. Shelby had to undergo emergency surgery to save her life. Her uterus needed to be removed, because it had become infected. Her type 1 diabetes became diabetic ketoacidosis.
Misa, without hesitation, borrowed money from friends, because she just couldn't pay for the operations, but she loved Shelby so much. The bill for her operations was more than $10,000. Blood transfusion is $400 alone and EVEN THAT HASN'T BEEN PAID.
Please give whatever you can to Shelby's treatment at Gilbert Emergency Animal Clinic. They take donations via phone. Even as little as $1 can SAVE A LIFE in need.
DONATE NOW!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm looking to do FREE copywriting work for anyone who's interested - CONTACT ME or add me on LinkedIn, if you might need me later.
I'm looking to do FREE copywriting work for anyone who's interested - CONTACT ME or add me on LinkedIn, if you might need me later.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sweet Shelby Needs You!"
Do you see this happy girl? About a year ago, she was found dumped in the Phoenix Canal and was taken to our county shelter. She was going to be put down due to her condition, but a truly great person, Misa Nakayama, stepped up to save her, without knowing what awaits.
I was asked by the rescue to transport Shelby and do a home check. I was stunned how happy she was, even in spite of her condition that, even though I have a thick skin, I cried on the route to her new home. It was truly sad and inspiring at the same time - Shelby loved life in spite of what it did to her.
The rescue got her to a vet and found that she had multiple health issues ranging from diabetes to tumors. I couldn't list all of them, but Misa didn't hesitate to giving her love and care, from preparing SPECIAL meals, due to her condition, to keeping her a happy girl.
Misa must've fallen in love with the little angel, because she decided to adopt her and to take on the responsibility for her medical needs. Shelby was doing great and was gaining weight for the important operations that awaited, but then she suddenly became very ill and Misa rushed her to the vet. Shelby had to undergo emergency surgery to save her life. Her uterus needed to be removed, because it had become infected. Her type 1 diabetes became diabetic ketoacidosis.
Misa, without hesitation, borrowed money from friends, because she just couldn't pay for the operations, but she loved Shelby so much. The bill for her operations was more than $10,000. Blood transfusion is $400 alone and EVEN THAT HASN'T BEEN PAID.
Please give whatever you can to Shelby's treatment at Gilbert Emergency Animal Clinic. They take donations via phone. Even as little as $1 can SAVE A LIFE in need.
DONATE NOW!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm looking to do FREE copywriting work for anyone who's interested - CONTACT ME or add me on LinkedIn, if you might need me later.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
