Todp
PARKED
Hi my name is Tod and I am 57 years old. I know this group is mostly for younger folks, but I'm not dead yet. Fastlane was a fascinating read and really hit home! I spend years as an Engineer in the slow lane then more years "self employed" in a small business which turned out to be another slow lane venture. It takes some of us longer to learn things than others. I have been recently doing lots of reading and self training in web site creation and more recently Internet marketing with an objective to create a new business and earn money.
This looks like a great community and I am here to learn and to share.
Tod Pellaton
This looks like a great community and I am here to learn and to share.
Tod Pellaton
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
