The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How would you test niche.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Milk that is stored at room temperature, rather than refrigerated.

This is a country difference within the eu, so easy to import/export. How would you test demand, who would prefer room temperature storabke milk? Off girders? Maybe not fastlane, but could be.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

jpn

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 6, 2017
Netherlands
You want to test the demand for UHT Milk in various EU countries?

What is there to test? What is your hypotheses?

I doubt there is any country in the EU where this type of milk is not being sold (please correct me if I'm wrong).

If you want to know the level of demand, you can probably find some on EuroStat, they have agricultural statistics, or in country specific interest groups, like a dairy processing industry association in country X.

If you want concrete advice, more details may be helpful. The way your post is phrased it looks like your asking whether there is demand in advanced economies for a food staple. The answer would be yes. You could innovate around the product in terms of delivery or branding, but basic demand should be there. So will competition.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
You want to test the demand for UHT Milk in various EU countries?

What is there to test? What is your hypotheses?

I doubt there is any country in the EU where this type of milk is not being sold (please correct me if I'm wrong).

If you want to know the level of demand, you can probably find some on EuroStat, they have agricultural statistics, or in country specific interest groups, like a dairy processing industry association in country X.

If you want concrete advice, more details may be helpful. The way your post is phrased it looks like your asking whether there is demand in advanced economies for a food staple. The answer would be yes. You could innovate around the product in terms of delivery or branding, but basic demand should be there. So will competition.

It's sold in Germany France and Italy quite popular, I think it's just UHT milk.

Apparntley there is a whole cottage industry of buying and shipping it to people who are "preppers" (don't want to rely on refrigerators, because they expect an oil collapse). Great banding great scale buy slap on your sticker, ship by truck.
So someone has done it, so I guess the answer was yes.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom