Hello, Fastlane Forum, and happy new year!
I'm a high school student, about to enter senior year in a bit. I wanted to make this post because I have been battling high school for a while now. All I have wanted to do during this time was just drop out or find alternatives to it because dropping out doesn't look good on your portfolio 😀
I'm currently living in central Florida and have been attending a bad high school (i.e, there is no learning, little to no opportunities or advanced programs, bad social circle & networking opportunities, a lot of time wasted), I have looked into 'alternative education' but found that there aren't many opportunities there for many factors like money and location. It is highly ordinary, wastes precious resources (mainly mental energy and time) and it's driving me absolutely mad.
Enough of that rant, I wanted to hear from the rest of you about how your high school experience was.
Did you feel completely different from others like I do? Were you constantly getting in trouble? etc.
John S.
PS, Any additional insights are highly appreciated
I'm a high school student, about to enter senior year in a bit. I wanted to make this post because I have been battling high school for a while now. All I have wanted to do during this time was just drop out or find alternatives to it because dropping out doesn't look good on your portfolio 😀
I'm currently living in central Florida and have been attending a bad high school (i.e, there is no learning, little to no opportunities or advanced programs, bad social circle & networking opportunities, a lot of time wasted), I have looked into 'alternative education' but found that there aren't many opportunities there for many factors like money and location. It is highly ordinary, wastes precious resources (mainly mental energy and time) and it's driving me absolutely mad.
Enough of that rant, I wanted to hear from the rest of you about how your high school experience was.
Did you feel completely different from others like I do? Were you constantly getting in trouble? etc.
John S.
PS, Any additional insights are highly appreciated
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
