D
Deleted20833
Guest
Hello I’ve had tiny success as a drop shipper before (15K a month in sales - ~3K in profit)
Now I want to build a real brand..one of my ideas is to do “print on demand” with unique art work pieces that would 100% belong to me and my brand
Question is..when I check the monthly searches for “my niche + art”
I get about 1K - 10K a month searched
would that be enough to build a 7 figure business ?
for example, iKonick (makes millions) creates art for entrepreneurs and “entrepreneur art” and related keywords also only get 1K - 10K a month
So I’m guessing my niche would work ?
Question is...
What are the ways you verify a niches T.A.M. (Total available market)
How do you determine a niche is worth going after?
Now I want to build a real brand..one of my ideas is to do “print on demand” with unique art work pieces that would 100% belong to me and my brand
Question is..when I check the monthly searches for “my niche + art”
I get about 1K - 10K a month searched
would that be enough to build a 7 figure business ?
for example, iKonick (makes millions) creates art for entrepreneurs and “entrepreneur art” and related keywords also only get 1K - 10K a month
So I’m guessing my niche would work ?
Question is...
What are the ways you verify a niches T.A.M. (Total available market)
How do you determine a niche is worth going after?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
