imagination
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2012
- Messages
- 14
Rep Bank
$185
$185
User Power: 79%
I need to verify that an american business is a properly tax registered company that still exists and that is safe to deal with from tax point of view. I also need to verify that a particular person is the owner of the business. What information do I need for that? I have an EIN number of the company but I'm not sure where to call to get the number verified (IRS?). Should I also request the photo of their ID to verify that they truly are registered owners of the business?
What verification procedure do you use and what do you typically need to do in order to connect the person to the business and the business to their business location?
What verification procedure do you use and what do you typically need to do in order to connect the person to the business and the business to their business location?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
