What's new

how to start building a business network ?!

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Pharaoh

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Sep 20, 2013
Messages
28
Rep Bank
$270
User Power: 175%
hello fastlaners and happy new year,

I'm building a business in coaching .. health coaching to be specific. The plan is to make a very strong personal brand to support the business. something like Tony hawk or Dr phil is what I'm aiming for. one of the goals is to make it to the media, radio, tv. & events to get myself known. However personal branding is a future step " at least until my idea is more mature", I wanna build the network that will take me to the next step right now. I've read a book called "never eat alone" and it was good. I'd like to hear your personal strategies and what have you done ... any useful books will be good as well. I'd like also to get your advice about which fields should I give attention too. Obviously, media is a very big business, which specific part of media people should I target first? also what other fields should I focus on building relationship with people there?
let's make it together ..
Cheers
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jisi ot e nusi hipisem eptxis. Vjopl ug xjev zua dep fu vu neli vjios mowit civvis. Eff wemai vu uvjist xovj etloph puvjoph op sivasp, epf zua xomm ci up vji sohjv qevj.
 
cav xjodj qiuqmi tjuamf O vsz vu neli vjios mogi civvis gostv?!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom