The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to sell things to soldiers in the America or other countries.

doitboi

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 29, 2020
Hello, I'm a young man who wants to take the fastlane in Korea.

I have several businesses. One of the businesses is selling supplies for soldiers.
As you know, South Korean men have military duty.

Among them, the most popular item is shoe deodorizer for soldiers.

I want to sell this product to the United States or other countries through Amazon or eBay.

The marketing point I think is that it is a recognized shoe deodorizer in South Korea where all men have to be soldiers for two years.

Especially, my product is good for the smell of leather shoes like soldiers' boots.

There are two things I want to ask you here.

1. Will the marketing point I thought would be valid?
2. Tips for effectively selling products to soldiers in the United States or other countries.

It may be difficult for you to understand because I am not good at English.
Thank you all for reading to the end.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheKingOfMadrid

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Dec 14, 2020
Have you done the market research to discover if there are similar products? How are you going to handle logistics? Will you pay P&P? How long will it take? Why would they pay P&P if they have their own?

Your best bet is to leverage your own network of soldiers and help them sell the product for you. If your interested market can see that your product is used in a professional sphere then you stand more of a chance.

In terms of effective marketing - there's no shortcuts, you'll still need to go down all of the same Digital marketing routes as everyone else.

Your first goal really would be to get influencing personalities in the USA to review your product and then work from this. If you could do that then you'd stand a real chance of leveraging the platform to get your product within the circles.

So first - make everything tight your side, professional and expert look is important.

Then head over to YT/Insta etc and try to find influencers and affiliates to work with.

That would be my rough path anyway.

I'd also look into any legal/cultural barriers too as I know nothing about this field - but it's possible that an international armed force is going to be sceptical of using another armies shoe spray - or maybe that's just me!

doitboi

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 29, 2020
Have you done the market research to discover if there are similar products? How are you going to handle logistics? Will you pay P&P? How long will it take? Why would they pay P&P if they have their own?

Your best bet is to leverage your own network of soldiers and help them sell the product for you. If your interested market can see that your product is used in a professional sphere then you stand more of a chance.

In terms of effective marketing - there's no shortcuts, you'll still need to go down all of the same Digital marketing routes as everyone else.

Your first goal really would be to get influencing personalities in the USA to review your product and then work from this. If you could do that then you'd stand a real chance of leveraging the platform to get your product within the circles.

So first - make everything tight your side, professional and expert look is important.

Then head over to YT/Insta etc and try to find influencers and affiliates to work with.

That would be my rough path anyway.

I'd also look into any legal/cultural barriers too as I know nothing about this field - but it's possible that an international armed force is going to be sceptical of using another armies shoe spray - or maybe that's just me!
Thank you. I didn't have any experience in foreign markets yet, so I thought there would be a special tip.
The idea was my greed.

Thank you for your good opinion.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!