The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to scale a business ?

mellesian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 24, 2022
Hello to all.
My mom opened her business in Dubai, she does massages at home, with a technique that takes care of cellulite. She has many clients and is in great demand.
However, I know that her business does not respect the Commandment of Time (cenTs). Her business depends on the time she has in a day. She will not be able to have more clients and money than she can have in 24 hours.
I would like to help her to make her business scalable, to improve this point so that her business grows. But for the moment, I don't really know how.
Any ideas ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
Good to hear that her work is in demand!

Not sure how these things work in Dubai, but first things that pop in my mind are courses (she could teach others, online and offline), e-books, massage parlour with employees. She could grow this into a well-known brand. Also physical products for her webpage (if she has one?). Like massage oils, aroma therapy products etc.

mellesian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 24, 2022
Good to hear that her work is in demand!

Not sure how these things work in Dubai, but first things that pop in my mind are courses (she could teach others, online and offline), e-books, massage parlour with employees. She could grow this into a well-known brand. Also physical products for her webpage (if she has one?). Like massage oils, aroma therapy products etc.
Thank you for taking the time to answer, and for the ideas you offer.

For "she could teach others, online and offline" :
She was trained by a lady in France, (we are French) this lady says she "invented" this technique, (while it's a Brazilian technique, I think she just imported it), so I'm not sure she has the right to train other people, even if normally the contract she signed during the training does not extend to Dubai. Also, I think that if she were to train other people, it could give her a lot of competition if the people she trains decide to start a business too.

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
Also, I think that if she were to train other people, it could give her a lot of competition if the people she trains decide to start a business too.
True but a) most of them will not start the business and b) it takes time and effort to start and actually get it up and running (thats why a) )

She could actually use this and market it like "Want to start your own massage business? Sign up for a course for xyz" etc. Ask 10x more than she would get for one massage. Train 10 people at the same time in a room.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mellesian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 24, 2022
True but a) most of them will not start the business and b) it takes time and effort to start and actually get it up and running (thats why a) )

She could actually use this and market it like "Want to start your own massage business? Sign up for a course for xyz" etc. Ask 10x more than she would get for one massage. Train 10 people at the same time in a room.

I was saying that because all the people that the lady trained in France have opened their own business, my mom is one of them.

But maybe it could be a good idea.

I think that as a first step, I will create her website. (I am a web developer)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.