The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to move forward in life in terms of mindset ?

Laksh Ramesh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Jan 4, 2023
Hi fellow Fastlaners , hope you guys doing everything fine

I am 18 years old and my brother is 28 years old who is helping me while I do my school, so we had started a kind of concept of drop shipping which we deliver and also offering social media marketing services to auto repair business.

I have actually a toxic mother which actually became toxic after our father passed away which happened 9 years ago when I was 9 years old.
My mother usually thinks that our business wont workout and there is a constant demotivation in-between and has given us 2 months of time to prove it.

It personally has been affecting me and my brother, I had been thinking about moving out of my current country which is been kind of depressing, stress-full and full of restriction for "immigrants", and immigrants are forced to do jobs at a very low salary even if they have good college degree and have to be dependent on locals for the duration of stay in the country( my mother idk what affection she has towards the country but forces us to stay here). I can only opt to move out when we have financial situation good enough and opt to move out as soon as possible.

I do really need your opinion on this guys and I would really appreciate and take the consideration of your opinion at its fullest. Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kommen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 14, 2022
One of the staff members in this forum wrote a book that contains a very good chapter regarding mindset. I recommend reading it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.