The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to make the move to another state

BizPrep

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 17, 2019
In TFM, MJ speaks about picking up and moving to a different location based on the conditions he likes. I would like to follow a similar path but I'm from Canada and would like to start in Arizona. Does anyone have ideas on how to fast track on getting residency to eventually launch a business?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey, so I cant speak for a move from Canada to US, I did move cities within my own country however (Germany).

If you do it right, it will absolutely boost your speed in getting ahead, so I deffinetly suggest that you try to make it happen for yourself!

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Demarco wrote his life experience and how to make decision based on situations & conditions.
However, He wrote about making a choice and knowing & changing your perception.
But it doesn't have to be all the way to Canada to Arizona.
Remember: He did not say: It's gonna be a piece of cake. It's gonna be hard.

If you like Sunny Weather and minus Snow -> your possible choices: West Coast, South-Texas & Florida
If you like Rainy Season -> Your possible choice: Seattle-Washington
If you like variety weather & Snow -> Your possible choice: Any State in Midwest

Your situation is your situation. You have to make decision and make choice based on your current situation what is needed to be done where are you right now and where do you want to go.

About the residency, you have to talk to immigration lawyer. There are lots of categories for that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.