The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How to make the move to another state

BizPrep

New Contributor
Nov 17, 2019
In TFM, MJ speaks about picking up and moving to a different location based on the conditions he likes. I would like to follow a similar path but I'm from Canada and would like to start in Arizona. Does anyone have ideas on how to fast track on getting residency to eventually launch a business?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Champion

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey, so I cant speak for a move from Canada to US, I did move cities within my own country however (Germany).

If you do it right, it will absolutely boost your speed in getting ahead, so I deffinetly suggest that you try to make it happen for yourself!

Ismails

Life Student
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 7, 2019
Demarco wrote his life experience and how to make decision based on situations & conditions.
However, He wrote about making a choice and knowing & changing your perception.
But it doesn't have to be all the way to Canada to Arizona.
Remember: He did not say: It's gonna be a piece of cake. It's gonna be hard.

If you like Sunny Weather and minus Snow -> your possible choices: West Coast, South-Texas & Florida
If you like Rainy Season -> Your possible choice: Seattle-Washington
If you like variety weather & Snow -> Your possible choice: Any State in Midwest

Your situation is your situation. You have to make decision and make choice based on your current situation what is needed to be done where are you right now and where do you want to go.

About the residency, you have to talk to immigration lawyer. There are lots of categories for that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom