The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to make money while underage

aLongRoadTrip

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 29, 2023
Hello, I am a 14 year old, living in Switzerland, and I wish to make money. Don't worry, I have skills, profitable skills at that. I can code in C#. I've tried to register in freelance sites like fiverr before but thet all have an age requirement or some paywall. So, I was wondering is there anyway I could start making money at my age?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

matt1393

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
May 17, 2023
Hello, I am a 14 year old, living in Switzerland, and I wish to make money. Don't worry, I have skills, profitable skills at that. I can code in C#. I've tried to register in freelance sites like fiverr before but thet all have an age requirement or some paywall. So, I was wondering is there anyway I could start making money at my age?
hello I am 15 years old from Ireland i set up a Paypal account without need for verification and i am currently learning website development and this summer i plan on sending out DMs to companys asking them if they would like a website design for around £300 and they sending them a papal link so they can transfer the money and then once my brother turns 18 in September i will transfer the money to his account and then he will withdraw the money for me hope this helps

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Siblings, friends and parents could help.

SeorchUK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 14, 2021
Sheffield
It's pretty awful that you can't set up your own bank account without a senior when you are probably more financial aware than many adults.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...