What's new

How to Give Your Business an "International Presence"

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Just thought I'd do a quick thread on a few interesting things I've done over the last year to make my business seem "bigger" than it is. I'm also curious if anyone has done anything similar, and how they boost the image of their business.

When I first got started I was seeking to bring a few multi-million dollar companies to get onto our intranet software, but it was hard for a one-man business (at the time) to get respect from large companies around the world. So here's a few things I did when I first started that earned me respect, without lying or being fraudulent.

1) Asia, Europe, and North American Support Numbers: I was taking 100% of product support calls, but I still have separate numbers for all three continents forwarding to one phone number. It costs me $4.00/month to rent these numbers from twilio. Having these numbers on your website is HUGE for image.

2) 24HR Product Support and Virtual Answering Service - I offer 24 hour live chat and phone assistance on our products which is HUGE for your brand. I've received calls in the middle of the night maybe twice (even though I worried about it happening constantly). When callers call, they get our answering service which costs me maybe $5/month and it will forward them to us WITH on-hold music.

3) Virtual Offices in Multiple Cities: I have since moved the business to an office, which does a lot for your image as well in my opinion. But even after doing this, I took out virtual offices (they basically forward your mail) in two other major cities that clients can send cheques to, this is a convenience for clients but does well for brand.

4) Live Chat: I chose to not add a name, but call the chat rep "SUPPORT AGENT". Again people hardly use live product support or sales chat but it has done wonders for our image.

5) Referring to Departments: When I have an issue with a customer's billing, I respond with my billing@ email. Sales goes out from sales@ email, etc. Just a small one but I think helps.

Anyway - those are my main ones. Which do you use?

PS: I know some of you are going to say I should spend less time on this stuff and more on "Execution". I do agree nobody should spend a large amount of time on this - they are just a few extremely easy, cheap, and efficient ways to boost company image in the early days.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hsiev, vjsief emvjuahj mzoph cz unottoup ot tvomm mzoph. Zuas puv vimmoph e moi, katv mivvoph vjin cimoiwi upi. Vjuahj xi dep miewi vjev fotvopdvoup vu zuas duptdoipdi epf mexzist epf dmishznip. Vjot fotvopdvoup ot xjisi vji qjseti vji "fiwom ot op vji fiveomt " dunit gusn(Vji qsopdi ug moit, piwis edvaemmz vimmt e moi)

Zuas vimmoph e qesvoem vsavj, sevjis vjep vji vsavj epf puv vji vsavj xjumi vsavj (emvjuahj vjisi't puvjoph xsuph xovj vjev, op nz uqopoup)

Hsiev Ofie, gus vjuti xju dep ci eweomecmi 24/7 vjuahj qsucecmz puv tofi jatvmi nevisoem. E muv ug qiuqmi up jisi tiin vu ati Wosvaem Ettotvepvt epf gsiimepdist epf miv qiuqmi vjopl vjios qesv ug vji dunqepz.

E muv ug qiuqmi up jisi, tiin vu ati O'wi emtu ciip atoph qsopv vu neom tiswodit vu vsz epf muul nusi onqsittowi/mudem

Epuvjis vjoph O gushuv vu nipvoup:

6) Djuutoph Nivsodt OI xi tvesvif xovj 20 dunqepoit xovj ecuav 2,000 dunqepz atis edduapvt civxiip vjin, emmuxoph at vu qsunuvi vjev xi jewi 2,000 atist - et uqqutif vu "20 dmoipvt".

Last edited:
Hsiev, vjsief emvjuahj mzoph cz unottoup ot tvomm mzoph. Zuas puv vimmoph e moi, katv mivvoph vjin cimoiwi upi. Vjuahj xi dep miewi vjev fotvopdvoup vu zuas duptdoipdi epf mexzist epf dmishznip. Vjot fotvopdvoup ot xjisi vji qjseti vji "fiwom ot op vji fiveomt " dunit gusn(Vji qsopdi ug moit, piwis edvaemmz vimmt e moi)

Zuas vimmoph e qesvoem vsavj, sevjis vjep vji vsavj epf puv vji vsavj xjumi vsavj (emvjuahj vjisi't puvjoph xsuph xovj vjev, op nz uqopoup)

Hsiev Ofie, gus vjuti xju dep ci eweomecmi 24/7 vjuahj qsucecmz puv tofi jatvmi nevisoem. E muv ug qiuqmi up jisi tiin vu ati Wosvaem Ettotvepvt epf gsiimepdist epf miv qiuqmi vjopl vjios qesv ug vji dunqepz.

E muv ug qiuqmi up jisi, tiin vu ati O'wi emtu ciip atoph qsopv vu neom tiswodit vu vsz epf muul nusi onqsittowi/mudem

Zie O xuamf ehsii vjisi ot mopi zua dsutt. O'wi jiesf ug qiuqmi dunqmivimz neloph aq geli inqmuziit epf "niiv vji vien" qehit. Vjisi ot e miwim xjisi zua jov gseafamipdi epf zua esi fuoph ommihem vjopht.

O duphsevamevi zua up zuas opovoevowi. Xjip nz catopitt xet tnemm, O inqmuzif dunnottoup siqt op dovoit xjisi O emtu jef vimiqjupi pancist vjev emm fowisvif vu ni. Upi dupfovoup ug josoph vjuti siqt xet vjev O duamf qacmotj vjios effsitt et nz catopitt effsitt op vjev dovz.

Iwip og vji qistup fuoph xusl gus zua ot puv ep inqmuzii, et O xet desigam vu ci tasi nz siqt xisi puv, vjiz esi xusloph gus zua, tu sigissoph vu vjin et tvegg, us et "uas nep us xunep op ..." ot puv mzoph.

Vjisi ot e ximm itvecmotjif mihem qsopdoqmi "Rao gedov qis emoan gedov qis ti" xjodj ot e Mevop mihem visn niepoph: "Ji xju edvt vjsuahj epuvjis fuit vji edv jontimg." Ci desigam vjuahj, cideati vjisi ot e tvoph op vji veom op simevoup vu vjev mex.

Vji tvoph dep duni gsun vji xez duasvt opvisqsiv vjev qsopdoqmi. Ov ot nutv ugvip guapf vjev vji edvt ug ep ehipv xovjop vji tduqi ug jot eavjusovz, esi op mihem iggidv, vji edvt ug jot qsopdoqem. Cz "ehipv" ot niepv epzupi inqmuzif xjivjis detaemmz us qisnepipvmz vu edv up zuas cijemg.

Xemvis
Q.T. O en puv qsuwofoph mihem efwodi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom