The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

how to get rich by Felix Dennis

Anything related to matters of the mind

crispy27

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 7, 2015
I was wondering if anybody possibly has a link to download this audiobook "how to get rich by felix dennis" or know possibly where to get it? It is not available on amazon or audible because of licensing here in the USA. If someone has a way for me to download this I would greatly appreciate it! thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 12

crispy27

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 7, 2015

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
I just tried it out I get the same thing. I would just buy it on kindle, then try to buy the whisper sync if it ever comes out for it.

aardvarky

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jan 18, 2014
I also read this book and it was okay, but it didn't leave me feeling very inspired. Just a little depressed, to be honest. The best piece of advice in that book (if I'm remembering right) was to set a "number" at which you'll stop so that you don't end up wasting your entire life up-ing your number and chasing money at the cost of more important things.

Anyway, yea - Amazon seems to do that for certain books (it won't let you buy Richard Branson's books, either). Just go to your account and change your country. Then buy the book and change it back later. It worked for me.

aardvarky

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jan 18, 2014
It also does the same thing on iTunes. :/
iTunes can be really annoying, too. There are some songs that they don't even offer in the US library. Spent like half an hour of my time trying to buy from the Europe platform (why can't they sync these things?!?) before giving up and downloading illegally...;)

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
Why is this an AMA?

My heart jumped, for a second I forgot that Felix Dennis passed away and thought he was actually here doing an AMA.

Then I realized the man would probably capitalize his own name. Non-capitalized names bug me.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
G

GuestUser113

Fact > Fiction

eec.jpg

He's not here anymore.

Nah, he just invisible.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DeletedUser86

I read the book. I wouldn't say it was a how-to more of a biography. It was a decent read but I didn't get much value out of it. I read RDPD and MFL and the ideas from the books would occupy my thoughts long after I read them. Until this post I had forgotten I even read Felix Dennis' book. What you can expect from his book.. he talks about his humble beginnings trying to start a newspaper company, dealing with competitors, his lifestyle after he hit it big, and some motivational calls to "take action" at the end of the book.

vinylawesome

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 11, 2012

ColdHeat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 17, 2015
What are you guys talking about? How to Get Rich was a great book.

• Own everything,
  • Hire the best people you can find to do the work for you,
  • Don't forsake life in the pursuit of wealth.
That seems like rock-solid advice from a stupidly successful self-made businessman.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.