The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to fix your posture by doing a 5 minute exercise each day!

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
Ah... Right on time.

For those interested, I have some mobility snack that I do every 2hours or so (goal is every hour).

Idea is pretty simple: 5min of mobility movement. I am taking inspiration from yoga and the natural movement fitness.

It does wonder!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
Since posture also affects our emotions and neurochemicals, it would be interesting to know how big a part the hunchback epidemic plays in the worsening collective mental misery we see on a global level.

M...Maybe we should attach a rope around certain people's necks to help them straighten out?

mdot

Always Improve.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Dec 24, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Bumping again, wanted to say thanks for this post. I couldn't believe how much of a difference it made right away. My posture isn't magically fixed but I can definitely see how doing this regularly could improve posture over time. Another process for the toolbox!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.