The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to find the right side hustle?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

TimoS.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Oct 10, 2022
Hey guys,

I have recently come to the realization that I have been engaging in action-faking for the past few months. During this time, I have read numerous books on business and marketing, scoured through online forums, and made note of all the valuable information that I have come across.

Every day, I encounter new opportunities to make money, whether it be through YouTube videos that claim to offer the "best" side hustles, or forum members who share their plans for generating income. However, instead of focusing my attention on a single side hustle and developing the necessary skills, I find myself constantly distracted by new ideas.

This constant shift in focus has left me feeling frustrated as I now find myself back at the start with a lot of knowledge but no valuable skills or income to show for it.

I am still struggling to choose a side hustle to focus on from the vast selection available to me. While I understand that there is no "best" side hustle, I know that I would be much better off if I were to choose one and commit to it from the outset. This may sound simple, but I am still unsure of where to direct my attention.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hey guys,

I have recently come to the realization that I have been engaging in action-faking for the past few months. During this time, I have read numerous books on business and marketing, scoured through online forums, and made note of all the valuable information that I have come across.

Every day, I encounter new opportunities to make money, whether it be through YouTube videos that claim to offer the "best" side hustles, or forum members who share their plans for generating income. However, instead of focusing my attention on a single side hustle and developing the necessary skills, I find myself constantly distracted by new ideas.

This constant shift in focus has left me feeling frustrated as I now find myself back at the start with a lot of knowledge but no valuable skills or income to show for it.

I am still struggling to choose a side hustle to focus on from the vast selection available to me. While I understand that there is no "best" side hustle, I know that I would be much better off if I were to choose one and commit to it from the outset. This may sound simple, but I am still unsure of where to direct my attention.
Learn Prompt Engineering

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hey guys,

That's the hard part about being an entrepreneur. You have to make decisions.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Hey guys,

How about you build a business instead of doing a "side hustle".
If your doing it on the side someone else is actually focusing on it and that guy will destroy you.

Make a choice and focus on a real way to provide value.

A

Anon3x156

Depends on your goal, actually.
If you're just looking to make some extra cash, flipping items (shoes, clothes, toys, collectibles, electronics etc.) could be a good choice.

But if you want to make a business out of your side hustle, you should think about a business idea and start building that, and that is your responsibility as an entrepreneur.

fridge

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jun 4, 2020
USA
Try a local service business like window cleaning, pressure washing, landscaping, asphalt maintenance, etc. You'll learn quick, make some decent money and get some experience under your belt.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Hey guys,

"but I am still unsure of where to direct my attention."

Look where are people who pay you money.

Absar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 9, 2023
Hey guys,

That's really what I have been struggling from.

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2022
Hey guys,

You have to focus one side hustle, because then when you focus on that one side hustle you'll make results because of the dedication. I'll give you a few suggestions but you have to focus on one

Web Design

Digital Marketing/ Social Media Marketing

Video Editing

Trades

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content