Ban Markus
PARKED
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2016
- Messages
- 10
Rep Bank
$60
$60
Hello Community,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of your forum. My name is Ban Markus, I'm an author/self publisher of multiple books.
I'm facing a big challenge trying to find the perfect audience to promote my latest release Write an eBook AZ using facebook ads. In this book I'm teaching others how to write an eBook from scratch to profit. I'm just having problems trying to find the perfect audience for it since it seems to fit in a highly wide range of it.
Thanks a lot for any suggestions or comments in advance!
Ban
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of your forum. My name is Ban Markus, I'm an author/self publisher of multiple books.
I'm facing a big challenge trying to find the perfect audience to promote my latest release Write an eBook AZ using facebook ads. In this book I'm teaching others how to write an eBook from scratch to profit. I'm just having problems trying to find the perfect audience for it since it seems to fit in a highly wide range of it.
Thanks a lot for any suggestions or comments in advance!
Ban
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

