I am looking for ideas on how to create an incredible wedding experience but at the same time find unique andf creative ways to finance it.
Both my fiancee and I had very cheap first weddings. I think mine cost a total of $1200 including rings and my fiancee was duped into marriage being young, naive and new to the USA.
We want this to be something memeorable but at the same time not put us in a hole finacially. I have already purchased the rings and from shopping around I got her a good one at a good price. I just want a band. I intend to have it paid off in six months which should not be a problem.
Some of the things I have done.
Entered several honeymoon and wedding contests
inquired about the use of timeshare points for rentals (They wont use them but will give us additional points depending on how much we spend.)
Any other ideas would be welcomed
Thanks
Both my fiancee and I had very cheap first weddings. I think mine cost a total of $1200 including rings and my fiancee was duped into marriage being young, naive and new to the USA.
We want this to be something memeorable but at the same time not put us in a hole finacially. I have already purchased the rings and from shopping around I got her a good one at a good price. I just want a band. I intend to have it paid off in six months which should not be a problem.
Some of the things I have done.
Entered several honeymoon and wedding contests
inquired about the use of timeshare points for rentals (They wont use them but will give us additional points depending on how much we spend.)
Any other ideas would be welcomed
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
